Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldr and AtheistRepublican, hurry up and lose that 1k tech advantage you have over me. I want successful ground attacks. :P

Keenu and banyan, I'm sorry you guys got dogpiled so badly, so this fight could be a little more fair. Also, have MPs next time, that'll help too.

To my opponent: I get the feeling it's going to be a day or two before you log in, since you haven't been on since four hours before last update, and you were (and are) in Defcon 4.

The good news is that some guy from NATO took the last slot. (How curious is that?)

To the 3 Mushroom Kingdom nations stronger than myself, who decided to fight me and me alone:

Have fun, I'll just be kicking back on the lake watching your nukes fly by. The fish are biting too good today for me to worry about putting up too much of a fight, once I hit my quota I'll look into you after I help finish off PC.

I guess I have to take one of mine back as it turns out he's a dishonorable worthless @#$%^&bag who cannot keep a promise that HE made. :)

It turns out Warmaster Kerr felt like attacking on the last day of our wars to be "cool" and whatnot, while giving himself time to help after the original pounding I'd given him. So today I will be going through the trouble of fixing all of my trades to a war-set and fixing my improvements. Just for him. :) You deserve it, Kerr. :)

EDIT: Pounded him into the ground. :) Yay.

On the shout-out front I have to give one to Einsfield for general respect.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Can't believe your SDI blocked 13 nukes and mine only blocked 1 :v

Holy cr*p, that's a lot of nukes blocked.

To his credit, Silverhawk (GGA) has been a decent opponent, managing to block four of my nukes before the fifth finally made it through. He's also put up a hell of a fight on the ground, running about even by my reckoning in the wins and losses.

As for my other opponent from GGA, I have a piece of friendly advice. Don't EVER go into a war with a $1,500,000 warchest when you have a Manhattan Project and a Weapons Research Complex. EVER. You'll just get thumped.

Can't believe your SDI blocked 13 nukes and mine only blocked 1 :v

fant0m's SDI was pretty godly against me last night too. It blocked 13 nukes in a row before the 14th hit. :D Mine blocked 2. I am glad to see someone else has similar luck to me. :rolleyes:

Waldoland, Sup?

Sorry it had to be you man, but until the rest of your AA comes out of Peace Mode you're pretty much the only one in my NS range... Sorry...

You have useful resources though... hows about a trade agreement post-Global !@#$fling?

I eagerly await the 50-strong airforce you have there waiting... That'll be a hell of a lot of shadows blotting out the sun over my capital eh?

Eh, bought some more just in case. Just like condoms XD

Anyhoo, I'm not playing on the 25th. Take your advantage if you wish, or let's have our armistice.

All the best,

Emperor KY of the Imperium of Poliz

XD & <3

Edited by Poliz

Kaiser Frederick and Starcraft,

It has been fun so far, some fierce fighting and I'm loving moving up on the casualty rankings (#56!).

All of Dark Fist have been nearly perfect in this war, at least the ones I've fought. Keep up the good work!

Anu

But my ground attacks are. :lol:

I won 5 out of 6 yesterday against people, and ensured no defeat alert today. That was my goal. You were my last target on the ground, and I was just trying to get troops killed :P

Also, we all know you envy my WRC.

Edited by Dilber