Valhalla announcement

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify

Valhalla's only issue in this is with the way PC came in on TPF and thereby breaking their NAP with TPF.

thats our involvement in this war

period

So that bit about treaties and stuff was just bunk? Don't you owe the NPO your support? Why are you fighting for a treaty you canceled?

I'll admit it's 3 AM here, but this move kinda confuses me.

Valhalla canceled our MADP with NPO last night due to some of the actions taken by the NPO. We also canceled our MDoAP with TPF 10 days ago. Contrary to popular belief Valhalla still honors their treaties. We are still bound by these treaties under the cancellation clauses and we will not leave our brothers and sisters of Pacifica or The Phoenix Federation alone on the battlefield. With a plethora of viable targets and Valhalla finally able to ascend peace mode into full battle mode one of those targets stands out further than the rest. The Poison Clan in a dishonorable move broke their NAP with TPF and attacked without canceling and waiting the 10 day grace period. This act insults our core beliefs. With this, Valhalla hereby declares war on the Poison Clan in defense of our friends.

heh.. all this talk of welcome to the game, and your picking on the little guys.. blah blah blah...

I still got defensive slots, so jump and fill away.. or just sit back and talk.. its all the same to me..

Anyways, We entered because of the PRE empt attack on TPF, who under the policy we are still tied too.. So, where is the dishonor in that?

At this time, I offer a $20.00 donation to the first nation that nukes BnT back to the stone ages.

Disclaimer

The above post is a sarcastic piece of RP and an ongoing joke between BnT and community as a whole, anyone taking it seriously is a fool.

I lol'd. $50 to a Romanian orphanage in your name to anybody who knows why this is funny to me.

Valhalla canceled our MADP with NPO last night due to some of the actions taken by the NPO. We also canceled our MDoAP with TPF 10 days ago. Contrary to popular belief Valhalla still honors their treaties. We are still bound by these treaties under the cancellation clauses and we will not leave our brothers and sisters of Pacifica or The Phoenix Federation alone on the battlefield. With a plethora of viable targets and Valhalla finally able to ascend peace mode into full battle mode one of those targets stands out further than the rest. The Poison Clan in a dishonorable move broke their NAP with TPF and attacked without canceling and waiting the 10 day grace period. This act insults our core beliefs. With this, Valhalla hereby declares war on the Poison Clan in defense of our friends.

o/ Valhalla

o/ Odin

Have fun, fight hard, get some casualties.

Bold Emphasis is mine and addressed below.

Just to clarify

Valhalla's only issue in this is with the way PC came in on TPF and thereby breaking their NAP with TPF.

thats our involvement in this war

period

Bold Emphasis is mine.

Did you read your declaration? I'm confused as to how only declaring on PC for what they did to TPF helps [your]brothers and sisters of Pacifica. Please do tell me how your only grievance is with PC for declaring the way they did on TPF, but you have no issue with those that declared on NPO and that you are not abandoning your treaty partner (Pacifica) by not doing anything about that?

Anyways, We entered because of the PRE empt attack on TPF, who under the policy we are still tied too.. So, where is the dishonor in that?

How was it a "PRE empty" attack? TPF already entered the war by posting a DoW on Avalanche earlier in the day.

Bold Emphasis is mine and addressed below.

Bold Emphasis is mine.

Did you read your declaration? I'm confused as to how only declaring on PC for what they did to TPF helps [your]brothers and sisters of Pacifica. Please do tell me how your only grievance is with PC for declaring the way they did on TPF, but you have no issue with those that declared on NPO and that you are not abandoning your treaty partner (Pacifica) by not doing anything about that?

*DISCLAIMER* my view isn't the official view of my alliance.

Its simple, TPF isn't being dishonorable. PC attacked them. We are bound to TPF through the cancelation period, and therfor upholding that treaty.. Honestly for the stint NPO pulled, I personally wouldn't fight no one attacking them.. But thats just me personally..

As for the question from Pooksland.. You guys just canceled a treaty, and then attack in the same thread. There is no honor in that. But I am sure PC has the excuse that it was canceled in private days ago.. So no sense in arguing..

Anyways I like you guys, so heres to a good war. Have fun ;)

Edited by CloudGT4

I lol'd. $50 to a Romanian orphanage in your name to anybody who knows why this is funny to me.

The name is Freelancer make sure they spell it correctly.

You and Candian1971 were the one's who took Bart Simpson up on his offer..

*DISCLAIMER* my view isn't the official view of my alliance.

Its simple, TPF isn't being dishonorable. PC attacked them. We are bound to TPF through the cancelation period, and therfor upholding that treaty.. Honestly for the stint NPO pulled, I personally wouldn't fight no one attacking them.. But thats just me personally..

As for the question from Pooksland.. You guys just canceled a treaty, and then attack in the same thread. There is no honor in that. But I am sure PC has the excuse that it was canceled in private days ago.. So no sense in arguing..

Anyways I like you guys, so heres to a good war. Have fun ;)

Do you still have a standing treaty with NPO?

Plan on honoring any of your other treaties Valhalla? I notice you still are tied to a lot of the hegamony. If you're so into honoring treaties, GGA may need some help, you guys still have a MADP do you not?

What about RoK? MDoAP i believe...

Holy fecal matter Batmen.

Is there something to see between the lines?

For those who have been so good at building a facade of facile falderal over the past two days, one would think you had all 5 of your senses.

Oh, by the way, I speak not for my alliance. Hell. I barely speak for myself (even when the woman who lets me live with her lets me).

heh.. all this talk of welcome to the game, and your picking on the little guys.. blah blah blah...

I still got defensive slots, so jump and fill away.. or just sit back and talk.. its all the same to me..

People can run effective wars without the NPO pulling at their strings. You will see that soon enough. Enjoy!

Wow, some might big balls there. Of all the people hitting your treaty partners you choose...PC.

Congrats your horrifying warriors you.

Stumpy has a personal message from me my slots are open man come and get it.

Valhalla coem out of peace mode and hit me!!!

I looked for you sorry man Ill make sure to get there next time

Good. However, target choice is a bit meh. No Vanguard love?

Oh stumpy i got nothing but Love for you

lol.

The mighty Vikings show their true colors.

In all honesty it wouldnt have mattered how we came out of Peace mode you would have still said the same things so really. I have a lot of respect for you Srqt but man

And so Valhalla dies

Why dont you personally come on over and play with me and see if your money can go where your mouth is

To a good fight PC i look forward to it.

The name is Freelancer make sure they spell it correctly.

You and Candian1971 were the one's who took Bart Simpson up on his offer..

Close. I'm not sure about him, but I had planned to attack/nuke him anyway. Once I saw the offer, I wanted to be first because I didn't want to let BartSimpson waste money on what I viewed as a silly thing. Major props to Bart though for donating to charity all on his own.

The money is in the mail. (I lied. I'm not nearly as charitable as Bart.)