Valhalla announcement

I'm not claiming Valhalla is innocent of anything. You made yourself a thorn, and during terms there was an attempt to remove said thorn. I'm sure that there will be similar terms used against Valhalla in the weeks to come.

I'm stating fact, and speaking for some of the few members left from when you were one of us. Never did i call Val harmless or caring, we're just tired and find your words tedious. If i were spinning, i would be trying to put words in your mouth to justify my response, much as you are attempting to do.

Okay, so in effect what you're saying is that posting aggressively (but only if you're on the losing side) is justification for expulsion and isolation from your alliance. And no, that's not putting words into your mouth; your leaders and members trolled STA aggressively in that war yet you made no attempts to bar members of your own from government, it just depends on who is the thorn I guess.

You're one of those people who would deride Valhalla if we built homes for homeless children and cured cancer.

Actually, no. I'm not above congratulating enemies when they do something respectable and I have done so recently in fact. If Valhalla ever proved it had meaningfully changed for the better I'd be among the first to wish you well for it. The fact is that as it stands I have no reason to do so.

wow.gif, well @ least everyone has woken up Thumsup.gif

You're a foolish man if you don't realise yet that the ONLY one being hurt by your bitterness is yourself Uhtred .....

...... here's a hug
smileyhug.gif

...... now, give me a little smile please

..... you WILL feel better
yuppers.gif

o/ Valhalla dwarf.gif

Cut the spam out or leave the posting to those who can actually make a coherent argument. Levistus is actually making a decent argument for you guys for once and you're here posting !@#$.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut the spam out or leave the posting to those who can actually make a coherent argument. Levistus is actually making a decent argument for you guys for once and you're here posting !@#$.

:lol: ....

.... I forgot - you're easily upset

.... and you LIKE being upset :lol: