Valhalla announcement

Doubtful. What you all don't seem to understand is that Valhalla doesn't give a poop about their infra. They thrive on casualties and love fighting stuff. They brag about how many nukes they've taken.

Soon, when you're crying on your boards about how much infra and tech you've lost, Valhalla will most likely be holding contests for who's lost the most.

This is why I can't stand the so called "karma" side. You hate how the NPO treated everyone, yet here you are being just as arrogant and uncivil as them.

Crush your enemies Valhalla.

You are missed RR see you on the other side

I couldn't agree more. Lets forget all the dramaz and just have a good time getting some casualties, loose some NS, drink a couple of beers and have a couple of laughs. It's like Marde Gras; without the vomit and no fear of getting the clep :P.

Spades I think i just fell back in love with you still got a lot of love for MA o7

You can't take anymore than being the third alliance to attack Poison Clan?

Am I the only one who's suspicious that the whole reason you're declaring in the first place is because everybody hated you when you canceled...

We werent sitting this out by a long shot that i promise you RR pretty much said it we live for this. You can direct the part about the cancellation to .gov for I am not in a posistion at this time to speak about our reasons.

To PC i would be a little insulted by your allies lack of respect for you apparently we must hold you in higher regard as I do believe you are a more than worthy opponent. One I am proud to go to battle against. May our casualties be many and our nights filled with drunken laughter and joking about the hard days to come.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty it wouldnt have mattered how we came out of Peace mode you would have still said the same things so really. I have a lot of respect for you Srqt but man

The only reason I gave Valhalla a hard time about PM is because of your alliance's history of taunting PM nations.

My comment about this DoW is referring to the fact that you are attacking one of the smaller nations in the war and that CJ stated in the OP how Valhalla honors their treaties and are bound by cancellation clauses yet you did not engage a single alliance attacking NPO.

If you guys attacked say, FOK I would have has a lot more respect for how you entered.

The only reason I gave Valhalla a hard time about PM is because of your alliance's history of taunting PM nations.

My comment about this DoW is referring to the fact that you are attacking one of the smaller nations in the war and that CJ stated in the OP how Valhalla honors their treaties and are bound by cancellation clauses yet you did not engage a single alliance attacking NPO.

If you guys attacked say, FOK I would have has a lot more respect for how you entered.

Im sure by the time this one is over everyone will have had their fill or whom ever they have a beef with. Personally I hope Orukles will come play with me as I think we would have a lot of fun. I am not .gov i go by their decisions but I dont think we picked an easy target by any means.

Doubtful. What you all don't seem to understand is that Valhalla doesn't give a poop about their infra. They thrive on casualties and love fighting stuff. They brag about how many nukes they've taken.

Soon, when you're crying on your boards about how much infra and tech you've lost, Valhalla will most likely be holding contests for who's lost the most.

Really, u think people might not like them considering how many "apparent" nukes they taken, and infra they have lost.

fail failhalla

fail

This is why I can't stand the so called "karma" side. You hate how the NPO treated everyone, yet here you are being just as arrogant and uncivil as them.

Members, it seems we have a spy on our boards, how could he have known that !

Cause attacking all of the opponents on the same time is the smart thing to do?

Why do you hate me, Stumpy, Revanche, and Vanguard so. D:

Personally i don't hate any of your guys, i disliked the fact several members kept me busy on the public channel 2 days ago

Edited by oinkoink12

Cause attacking all of the opponents on the same time is the smart thing to do?

Where did I say that? I would say defending the alliance that actually needs your support most would be the smartest thing to do. that is not what you did.

:wub: RR

But how did you know about the contests?? SPAI!

Where did I say that? I would say defending the alliance that actually needs your support most would be the smartest thing to do. that is not what you did.

Give them some credit, they attacked the alliance with the largest number of nukes per member in the game. That's not the act of a coward. :)

Why do you hate me, Stumpy, Revanche, and Vanguard so. D:

I :wub: Stumpy i dont know Revanche other than by his posts and you I have only heard of. Wanna be friends? :P

I personally have no opinion of Vanguard but your members unfriendly posts it tends to leave me with aggressive feelings and at some point I would love to meet Orukles on the battle field. :ph34r: So if we can arange it lets dance you just got to clear it with Gov and we can go. Lets all have fun with this and get it out we aint hiding anywhere :jihad:

Give them some credit, they attacked the alliance with the largest number of nukes per member in the game. That's not the act of a coward. :)

I don't think PC is a soft target by any means and I know for a fact CTB is loving the action that Valhalla just brought but I think when you look at all the current engagements you will find harder targets where Valhalla is needed more.

But I guess I should be happy that they are not doing what I see as strategically best :P