Valhalla announcement

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also lol@anyone who thought we were going to sit this out. You can troll us all you like but one thing you can never take away from us is that we will always fight for our allies.

lol.

The mighty Vikings show their true colors.

Yeah, we're fighting againt the odds for our allies. To be quite honest I couldn't be prouder of our true colours.

I would say you could do much better than that, however this is coming from a gov member who was wearing a 'Never Forgive, Never Forget' signature against their own ally. True colours indeed.

Did you read your declaration? I'm confused as to how only declaring on PC for what they did to TPF helps [your]brothers and sisters of Pacifica. Please do tell me how your only grievance is with PC for declaring the way they did on TPF, but you have no issue with those that declared on NPO and that you are not abandoning your treaty partner (Pacifica) by not doing anything about that?

We cannot directly fight for all our treaty partners, it's just not possible. We entered this war via our treaty with TPF but we are fighting and will continue fighting for all our allies, Pacifica included.

Also sorry to see it has come to this PC, our alliances have always been close and I know that we're both going to enjoy this :)

Edited by KingSuck

I sense some epic ella ella ella and glowiness in your not so distant future. Pissing off Cameron is not a wise move here.

o/ PC

She's pissed alright, Valhalla will feel the consequences of this.

I call Shotgun.

I take offense to everyone on the Karma side making fun of Valhalla, Zenith, and TPF all taking us on. We are just that badass!

It takes a lot to quell the Poison Clan, I just hope you can adapt your warplans around doves for some of these fellas.

2cqcz6g.jpg

*gasp* not valhalla! What the hell are we gunna do?

Tell you guys what, how about we give u each a Hershey kiss and you can go run along and play with your toy tanks. Cause I mean lets face it. Yall never been in a real war before.

Edited by energizer

Sorry, I am busy trampling your purple brothers in Legion (The original Valhalla).

But by all means, come over and attack me. I need the challenge

Sweet

2cqcz6g.jpg

*gasp* not valhalla! What the hell are we gunna do?

Tell you guys what, how about we give u each a Hershey kiss and you can go run along and play with your toy tanks. Cause I mean lets face it. Yall never been in a real war before.

Now this is a guy with a sense of humor +1 I loled at this this morning its wrong but it is funny

hey CJ i know you can read the treaty. It was a legal cancellation, not my fault it was there.

DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR

maybe if i keep shouting it it'll be true.

oh well.

and I love that you guys need so many alliances on little old us. are we that scary? Do we give you nightmares? You knew this day would come, and you chose your side long ago. When everyone gave you credit for "sticking by us" when TPF wanted us dead, I kept quiet that I knew you were going to cancel the day of the declaration just to screw us over? Remember that?

We are so dishonorable.

Is this bawwing I see on my forums? <_<

You mess with the bull, and you get the horns. Could well be we'll also buy the horns soon. If so, so be it. No hard feelings.

Some of the rest of you seem to be assigning "style points" to our war declaration. Poison Clan last I checked wasn't entirely a fan favorite with many "KARMA" alliances. Also we beg to differ on the degree of difficulty you are assigning. PC knows how to war and war well.

And so Valhalla dies

Doubtful. What you all don't seem to understand is that Valhalla doesn't give a poop about their infra. They thrive on casualties and love fighting stuff. They brag about how many nukes they've taken.

Soon, when you're crying on your boards about how much infra and tech you've lost, Valhalla will most likely be holding contests for who's lost the most.

This is why I can't stand the so called "karma" side. You hate how the NPO treated everyone, yet here you are being just as arrogant and uncivil as them.

Crush your enemies Valhalla.

Have fun, fight hard, get some casualties.

I couldn't agree more. Lets forget all the dramaz and just have a good time getting some casualties, loose some NS, drink a couple of beers and have a couple of laughs. It's like Marde Gras; without the vomit and no fear of getting the clep :P.

We cannot directly fight for all our treaty partners, it's just not possible. We entered this war via our treaty with TPF but we are fighting and will continue fighting for all our allies, Pacifica included.

You can't take anymore than being the third alliance to attack Poison Clan?

Am I the only one who's suspicious that the whole reason you're declaring in the first place is because everybody hated you when you canceled...