Valhalla announcement

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey CJ i know you can read the treaty. It was a legal cancellation, not my fault it was there.

DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR DISHONOR

maybe if i keep shouting it it'll be true.

oh well.

and I love that you guys need so many alliances on little old us. are we that scary? Do we give you nightmares? You knew this day would come, and you chose your side long ago. When everyone gave you credit for "sticking by us" when TPF wanted us dead, I kept quiet that I knew you were going to cancel the day of the declaration just to screw us over? Remember that?

We are so dishonorable.

Edited by Chinatownbus