Peace Talks

Iotupa

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to have to waste the pixels to say this, but...

The GOP hereby sentences Brookbank to eternal Perma ZI for his attacks on our alliance, trolling of our IRC channel and general !@#$%baggery.

Well.

That's no good.

The GOP hereby sentences Brookbank to eternal Perma ZI for his attacks on our alliance, trolling of our IRC channel and general !@#$%baggery.

Epic Fail. Neutral alliance with a ZI list? hah

Perma ZI blows. ZI him once if you must and then be done with it. I also suggest your alliance learn how to ban people from IRC if they troll so bad.

JB - Quit getting PZI'd so much, it's annoying.

When the use of Perma ZI is OK for "General Asshattery" then I say that the person giving the Perma ZIs should be ZId under his own rules. He did nothing to deserve Perma-ZI. You are just mad because he hurt your feelings in public. PERMA ZI IS EVIL!

Free Brookbank!

Interesting move for a neutral alliance.

Neutral = Peaceful right?

LOL fail.

I wonder how long it'll take for Chickenzilla and Schills to join him on the PZI roster.

Oh wow, bad move. Now he will have to kill, dress out, clean, cook and eat your alliance.

Perma ZI blows. ZI him once if you must and then be done with it. I also suggest your alliance learn how to ban people from IRC if they troll so bad.

JB - Quit getting PZI'd so much, it's annoying.

He's at 90 NS. ZIing him once = one night of fighting. Given that he's already attacked one of our nations, trolled us for a couple days now and is being a general tool... we'd just assume make him target practice for our newbs.

Getting peace... you're doin' it wrong...

It would be really funny if GOP sentenced JB to perma-zi for this.

I'm psychic! You may begin worshiping me now.