Peace Talks

Iotupa

I support GOP in what they have chosen to do, I witnessed JB and his friends raid the OV and GOP irc channels trying to stir trouble, where they finally resorted to the wonderful tactic of calling me a !@#$%^ and the like when I asked them to stop.

It is good to know you support E/Pzi specially given you present predicament. Its not often you hear a accused spy rally for E/Pzi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to know you support E/Pzi specially given you present predicament. Its not often you hear a accused spy rally for E/Pzi

Can we stop trying to stir conflict here, please? All JB has to do is drop all this ridiculousness and he can go free about his business. Until he agrees to stop attacking and harassing us, we have no reason to not have him on our target list. If you don't like the term "P/EZI" call it something else... but there's really nothing else we can do here with a 90 NS troll who attacks our baby nations, besides put him on a target list until he stops his aggressions towards us. If that isn't "permanent ZI," we can call it something else... that's not really the point. The point is we're targeting him until he stops targeting us. How are we the one's being galvanized when he attacked us, he trolled us, he flooded our IRC, he "declared war" on us, he tried to tell us how to run our alliance? What were we supposed to do, let him have his way? :lol: This really is a bad joke gone worse. He started it and left us with no other option to finish it.

Edited by Rooman33

Can we stop trying to stir conflict here, please? All JB has to do is drop all this ridiculousness and he can go free about his business. Until he agrees to stop attacking and harassing us, we have no reason to not have him on our target list. If you don't like the term "P/EZI" call it something else... but there's really nothing else we can do here with a 90 NS troll who attacks our baby nations, besides put him on a target list until he stops his aggressions towards us. If that isn't "permanent ZI," we can call it something else... that's not really the point. The point is we're targeting him until he stops targeting us. How are we the one's being galvanized when he attacked us, he trolled us, he flooded our IRC, he "declared war" on us, he tried to tell us how to run our alliance? What were we supposed to do, let him have his way? :lol: This really is a bad joke gone worse. He started it and left us with no other option to finish it.

He's not alone. :ph34r:

Remind me again why everyone wanted this Jonathan Brookbank's nation off of eternal-ZI?

Look at him now: he got peace from IRON and the New Pacific Order and the first thing he does is manage to get himself on another hitlist by declaring a war on an alliance.

It just proves that the bleeding hearts crying out for Jonathan's release were only doing so out of political convenience: just another injustice to pin on the hegemony.

I hate to have to waste the pixels to say this, but...

The GOP hereby sentences Brookbank to eternal Perma ZI for his attacks on our alliance, trolling of our IRC channel and general !@#$%baggery.

Oh man, this couldn't get any better.

Also, I enjoyed reading the absolutely useless and senseless baawing in this thread. The amount of people arguing over this EZI just makes this thread all the more classic of why the OWF is so humorous. Thank you.

Edited by Epiphanus