TORN Announcement

LOL.. I make ya deal. And its a good one..

I will come out of Peace Mode, thats no issue. I will fight your whole alliance happily, probably ZIing all of you myself.. but.. You have to give me something I want for wasting my time on you..

You gotta give me Sponge first... Then you gotta grow up big and strong again.. So I can attack you too..

Seriously, I will come outta peace and start the war with ya now, if I can that agreement..

Or I can tell you to shove your deal up your nose and laugh as you rot yourself in peace mode. Does it make you feel tough to threaten an alliance on permanent ZI? Almost as tough as you felt when you decided "war is not an option", I suppose?

You boys don't know when to quit. I'm grateful. It makes my job so much easier.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt they're TEARing their clothes in anguish at having LOST this treaty. :awesome:

:huh:

oh...

-_-

you have to be more subtle than that. Now your on the level of the OP in bad puns... Although all of this play on words gives me a bigwoody. Also i think LOST is an alliance so you need to work on that. TEARing is present participle, while TORN is in the past. <--see what i did there.

for example. I'm sure the canceled party is TORN up over this LoSS.

I am sorry to see this treaty get canceled. However, I do believe the cancellation was justified.

o/ TORN

Best of luck to you TORN in your endeavors, and hopefully LoSS and TORN may once again become friends in the future.

...what?

when did I say that you were the reason for TORN canceling? Perhaps you should re-read my statement as I had to re-read your post ten times just to make sure that you were accusing me of being devoid of logic and acuity while responding to a non-existent post... so... yeah... good luck with these delusions that I think you are the reason that TORN cancelled on LoSS. We all know why they did and the reasoning has nothing to do with OneBallMan.

I am just totally shocked at the ego you must have to take that meaning away from my post. Like... wow...

Anyway, good luck to LoSS and my allies in TORN.

Huh? I think we are even in both greatly misinterpreting the other's post. I don't recall, nor can I see where I think that this had anything to do with me. I was referencing you chiding me for raising the issue of LoSS treaty suspension. I am a lot of things, but self-aggrandizingly delusional is not one of them.

hehe nice one

oneballman, the name also appears to be his erm.. special circumstance!

so oneballman don't be so kranky, have an operation and soon after you are a twoballman you will love LoSS!

I still love you all the same!

Really. Other than that not making any sense logically, you are special in many, many ways.

We are TORN up over this huge LOSS and sad to see it go into the TRASH CAN.

And thus TORN takes up where GOONS left off....

A 'brilliant political move' as the kids would say. Please continue to emulate them.

And thus TORN takes up where GOONS left off....

A 'brilliant political move' as the kids would say. Please continue to emulate them.

TORN is no GOONS. At least GOONS was fun slightly entertaining to watch...

On topic: Good luck to both alliances. I really mean that.

I wholeheartedly agree with the non-trolls here--- Its TORN's LOSS

Really now? Are you trying to imply that the other side are trolls? Thats just...dumb.

Edited by Sulmar

Oh come on now, he didn't say that. He just said who wasn't being a troll. That was a stretch even for a stretch.

He said that he agrees with the 'non-trolls', thus implying that the people who he isn't agreeing with are in fact trolling. I don't believe that is a stretch at all. If he didn't mean it like that, then fine, but that is what it came off to me as.

Edited by Sulmar

Who was going to attack them if they weren't in peace mode?

And NOW things are getting interesting... :P

Come on man, what's with all this crap? Oh, and a cancelled treaty does not imply that you will be attacked. It's like you suffer from paranoia...

Edited by Tromp

He said that he agrees with the 'non-trolls', thus implying that the people who he isn't agreeing with are in fact trolling. I don't believe that is a stretch at all.

No doubt. But he never gave even a hint of implication as to who he thought was trolling. Perhaps it was people who took it to more extreme measure either way. Or is being fair not acceptable to you?

LOL...didn't I tell you too stop annoying me or was that someone else?

Besides the same could be said of your alliance.

While Soldier's government may change and fluctuate, their commitment to their allies does not.

The same can not be said of several other alliances I could mention.

No doubt. But he never gave even a hint of implication as to who he thought was trolling. Perhaps it was people who took it to more extreme measure either way. Or is being fair not acceptable to you?

I took the fact that he was supporting LoSS as evidence of which side he supported and which side he didn't.