• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not making fun.

I have nothing against them personally.

I'm stating that they're are alive still because of Peace Mode.

Yes, but your government has mentioned it time and time again. It is a good tactic. However there's a lot of irony in your side using it.

I'm not making fun.

I have nothing against them personally.

I'm stating that they're are alive still because of Peace Mode.

big difference, TORN and Valhalla arnt even at war.....

Its like failing b4 they have the chance to fail.

Funny considering you are all in peace mode

I'm sorry but what? I'm seen a lot of stupid peace mode jibes recently but that one really does cap them all. How does me being in peace mode bear any relevance to me commenting on a treaty cancellation? :huh:

Edited by KingSuck

You must have missed the memos from you and yours over the past two years. FAN are cowards for going to peace.

You must have missed the memos from you and yours over the past two years. FAN are smart for going to peace.

Oh noes, I fell for the 'no U' argument, Good indication its time to bail from this thread.

You must have missed the memos from you and yours over the past two years. FAN are smart for going to peace.

Oh noes, I fell for the 'no U' argument, Good indication its time to bail from this thread.

I'm sure you'll go to peace mode, in the same situation. It is tactics of war, it hasn't been me and mine saying otherwise.

Edited by Porkers

So you brought up the cancellations by LoSS of other treaties in the TORN-LoSS cancellation thread? I keep up with what's going on. I just don't see why you would bring up the gamble that LoSS took here. It belongs in a completely different thread. If TORN wants to cancel then they can. Whether that's for "dishonorable actions" can be decided by your better judgement, which some will probably ignore. Keep this to TORN dumping LoSS.

Oh. I'm sorry Ms. Johnson, I didn't realize the depth of my transgressions in raising the VERY REASON that TORN cancelled. You sir, are devoid of logic and acuity.

I think we might be getting caught up in our "sides" here. What TORN is doing here is perfectly normal, I mean really, LoSS does look somewhat silly with their treaty cancellations and side switching of late.

But maybe that's just me.

I don't know about LoSS seeming silly. It is no secret that sometimes treaties are signed in order to give an alliance a layer of protection, rather than signed based on a good relationship. Perhaps LoSS recognized this and decided to sever the meaningless treaties.

Or perhaps they don't want to get dragged into the war on the losing side :lol:

I'm sorry but what? I'm seen a lot of stupid peace mode jibes recently but that one really does cap them all. How does me being in peace mode bear any relevance to me commenting on a treaty cancellation? :huh:

It just amuses me that you are congratulating a treaty cancellation, when both AA's that seem happy about this cancellation are in peace mode. So you can contracts them all you want, your still clearly scared. And guess what? Both AA's are still in peace mode.

Oh. I'm sorry Ms. Johnson, I didn't realize the depth of my transgressions in raising the VERY REASON that TORN cancelled. You sir, are devoid of logic and acuity.

...what?

when did I say that you were the reason for TORN canceling? Perhaps you should re-read my statement as I had to re-read your post ten times just to make sure that you were accusing me of being devoid of logic and acuity while responding to a non-existent post... so... yeah... good luck with these delusions that I think you are the reason that TORN cancelled on LoSS. We all know why they did and the reasoning has nothing to do with OneBallMan.

I am just totally shocked at the ego you must have to take that meaning away from my post. Like... wow...

Anyway, good luck to LoSS and my allies in TORN.

It just amuses me that you are congratulating a treaty cancellation, when both AA's that seem happy about this cancellation are in peace mode. So you can contracts them all you want, your still clearly scared. And guess what? Both AA's are still in peace mode.

Who was going to attack them if they weren't in peace mode?