TORN Announcement

TORN has dropped the "A Righteous LoSS of Judgement Treaty" in response to their recent dishonorable actions.

We are TORN up over this huge LOSS and sad to see it go into the TRASH CAN. Notice was given in private and the expiration period has now ended.

Kisses,

/s/

TORN gov

Wow, calling your former treaty partners "Trash can" when you cancel with them. You guys sure are classy. Man I wish I was allied with you.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...what?

when did I say that you were the reason for TORN canceling? Perhaps you should re-read my statement as I had to re-read your post ten times just to make sure that you were accusing me of being devoid of logic and acuity while responding to a non-existent post... so... yeah... good luck with these delusions that I think you are the reason that TORN cancelled on LoSS. We all know why they did and the reasoning has nothing to do with OneBallMan.

I am just totally shocked at the ego you must have to take that meaning away from my post. Like... wow...

Anyway, good luck to LoSS and my allies in TORN.

hehe nice one

oneballman, the name also appears to be his erm.. special circumstance!

so oneballman don't be so kranky, have an operation and soon after you are a twoballman you will love LoSS!

I still love you all the same!

It just amuses me that you are congratulating a treaty cancellation, when both AA's that seem happy about this cancellation are in peace mode. So you can contracts them all you want, your still clearly scared. And guess what? Both AA's are still in peace mode.
you really are a gift that just keeps on giving aren't you? :lol:

hehe nice one

oneballman, the name also appears to be his erm.. special circumstance!

so oneballman don't be so kranky, have an operation and soon after you are a twoballman you will love LoSS!

I still love you all the same!

No, I think he still manages to have more guts than your alliance as he is now. Also, try learning something about someone before you make comments like that.

I do have to be amazed at the fact that you're alliance's "restructuring" came about at the time when two or three of your allies, including Zenith, were asking you for your help and it looked like you would probably have to fight and may not win. I hope Nemesis doesn't find itself in a similar situation soon, otherwise you'd have to restructure again. -_-

TORN.gif

TORN has dropped the "A Righteous LoSS of Judgement Treaty" in response to their recent dishonorable actions.

Well, good luck with that. Drop us a line when you're out of peace mode, by the way.

No, I think he still manages to have more guts than your alliance as he is now. Also, try learning something about someone before you make comments like that.

I do have to be amazed at the fact that you're alliance's "restructuring" came about at the time when two or three of your allies, including Zenith, were asking you for your help and it looked like you would probably have to fight and may not win. I hope Nemesis doesn't find itself in a similar situation soon, otherwise you'd have to restructure again. -_-

I'm very sure they won't! Nemesis+LoSS=Sexual Being

Duncan I love you too!

poor guy, o well, If I knew him still wouldn't care.

Edited by Amossio