TORN Announcement

I hate this announcement. Not for the cancellation but for the terrible puns. You, sir, are an insult to humour everywhere.

shhhh

don't speak baby

i know it hurts but it won't hurt forever

maybe just this time

also quinoa's a lady, and a hilarious one. ain't her fault nobody can resist the temptation to pun

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot supporting the "other side" is a crime my bad. The reasons why I allied with TPF is because "your side" wanted me destroyed and they took me in. But they didn't make it public like you guys did, the fact they kept my alliance safe was good enough for them.

And read my sig, you guys aren't really that "bad" yourselves. ;)

Like I said congragulations to TORN, ridding themselves of an alliance that just doesn't take treaties seriously. If you can change your foreign policies stance that quickly then I'd have to say you're not a sturdy alliance all together.

First off, not my fault "my side" didn't like you or you pissed someone from "my side" off. And congrats on being TPF's meatshields...would you like a medal?

Second off, I've read your sig. Honestly, your entitled to your own opinion of us, no matter how wrong it is.

Thirdly, you spelled congratulations wrong.

Fourth, What exactly do you know of the relationship between the two alliances? For all you know, they could have both agreed that relations were not the same as when they were when the treaty was signed. Maybe.

I forgot supporting the "other side" is a crime my bad. The reasons why I allied with TPF is because "your side" wanted me destroyed and they took me in. But they didn't make it public like you guys did, the fact they kept my alliance safe was good enough for them.

And read my sig, you guys aren't really that "bad" yourselves. ;)

Like I said congragulations to TORN, ridding themselves of an alliance that just doesn't take treaties seriously. If you can change your foreign policies stance that quickly then I'd have to say you're not a sturdy alliance all together.

The TPF overseers and propoganda has really gone to your head. This next war is going to be just like GWIII rite?

You're a true beacon to us all, ZIing mid level gov. members for leaving. 'Least that's what I heard anyway.

First off, not my fault "my side" didn't like you or you pissed someone from "my side" off. And congrats on being TPF's meatshields...would you like a medal?

Second off, I've read your sig. Honestly, your entitled to your own opinion of us, no matter how wrong it is.

Thirdly, you spelled congratulations wrong.

Fourth, What exactly do you know of the relationship between the two alliances? For all you know, they could have both agreed that relations were not the same as when they were when the treaty was signed. Maybe.

Meh it seems LoSS ruffled a few feathers, given the tone of the announcement, and I think LoSS just forgot to get rid of this treaty or felt it wasn't important enough. TORN cancelling it was expected, I don't think many knew that they both had a treaty but I think most knew if they did it'd be cancelled due to foreign affairs differences.

Also English isn't my first language tyvm. -_-

The TPF overseers and propoganda has really gone to your head. This next war is going to be just like GWIII rite?

You're a true beacon to us all, ZIing mid level gov. members for leaving. 'Least that's what I heard anyway.

When it comes to protection and honor, TPF just does it better than you guys do. But this announcement isn't about them, you have an axe to grind bring it up with them not me.

Edited by The AUT

Good move TORN, given the recent actions of LoSS they've proven to be rather unstable.

Judging by the happenings of the past, you cannot say they are unstable, but rather your allies, so no need to call out on an alliance you know little about. Even their cancellations (which I must say I don't know to much of myself, but the reasons stated of moving closer to black).

Much like those who've rushed to declare their neutrality even before the commencement of hostilities (allegedly), this is a huge gamble the LoSS has taken. Haven't we all, sitting there, quietly wondering if it is an air or a solid, and deciding to take the chance that it isn't a solid?

Well, much like that, the running from your allies will be a gamble that LoSS will find to have been, alas, a shart.

/TORN

/Showers and a Fresh Pair of Undies for LoSS

When it comes to protection and honor, TPF just does it better than you guys do. But this announcement isn't about them, you have an axe to grind bring it up with them not me.

..So it was them who ZIed your ex-mid level government members for leaving? :huh:

Meh it seems LoSS ruffled a few feathers, given the tone of the announcement, and I think LoSS just forgot to get rid of this treaty or felt it wasn't important enough. TORN cancelling it was expected, I don't think many knew that they both had a treaty but I think most knew if they did it'd be cancelled due to foreign affairs differences.

Also English isn't my first language tyvm. -_-

OOC: Firefox works wonders with Spell check ;)

TORN.gif

TORN has dropped the "A Righteous LoSS of Judgement Treaty" in response to their recent dishonorable actions.

We are TORN up over this huge LOSS and sad to see it go into the TRASH CAN. Notice was given in private and the expiration period has now ended.

Kisses,

/s/

TORN gov

I see what you did there. That said I think it's clear to almost everyone which alliance deserves to have its embassy re-purposed.

Much like those who've rushed to declare their neutrality even before the commencement of hostilities (allegedly), this is a huge gamble the LoSS has taken. Haven't we all, sitting there, quietly wondering if it is an air or a solid, and deciding to take the chance that it isn't a solid?

Well, much like that, the running from your allies will be a gamble that LoSS will find to have been, alas, a shart.

/TORN

/Showers and a Fresh Pair of Undies for LoSS

ummm... TORN cancelled this treaty... LoSS did not. So how this would be LoSS taking a huge gamble is beyond me. Or did you not look to see who was actually doing the canceling?

Totally understandable TORN, and I do have to give you props for actually having the political skill, common decency and tact to notify a party BEFORE announcing that you're canceling on them. Nobody wants to look up at the Jumbotron and see that they've been dumped.

Edit: Added analogy.

Edited by Duncan King