TORN Announcement

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm... TORN cancelled this treaty... LoSS did not. So how this would be LoSS taking a huge gamble is beyond me. Or did you not look to see who was actually doing the canceling?

Not keeping up with the context much are you? LoSS "suspended" all of their treaties in a hard runner to Black to ensure that they wouldn't have to fight in the upcoming war. TORN is just rightfully acknowledging this with this cancellation.

Not keeping up with the context much are you? LoSS "suspended" all of their treaties in a hard runner to Black to ensure that they wouldn't have to fight in the upcoming war. TORN is just rightfully acknowledging this with this cancellation.

Because really, after all they've been through, they should have stuck with your side.

Because really, after all they've been through, they should have stuck with your side.

In the immortal words of the Poet Laureate J. Timberlake, Cry Me A River...

Don't forget to put down a towel when you sleep in the meadows of moral righteousness, cause it can leave a stain.

TORN.gif

TORN has dropped the "A Righteous LoSS of Judgement Treaty" in response to their recent dishonorable actions.

We are TORN up over this huge LOSS and sad to see it go into the TRASH CAN. Notice was given in private and the expiration period has now ended.

Kisses,

/s/

TORN gov

They are the ones in the trash can? I laughed.

In the immortal words of the Poet Laureate J. Timberlake, Cry Me A River...

Don't forget to put down a towel when you sleep in the meadows of moral righteousness, cause it can leave a stain.

Don't forget to cry about one of your side's oldest enemies leaving you when you need all the meatshields you can get. Oh wait, you've already got that covered.

So you brought up the cancellations by LoSS of other treaties in the TORN-LoSS cancellation thread? I keep up with what's going on. I just don't see why you would bring up the gamble that LoSS took here. It belongs in a completely different thread. If TORN wants to cancel then they can. Whether that's for "dishonorable actions" can be decided by your better judgement, which some will probably ignore. Keep this to TORN dumping LoSS.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say "good call TORN".

No point in holding a treaty with someone who has no intentions of honouring it. We went through the same !@#$ with them before the noCB war.