TORN Announcement

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not surprising... Here, I'll help you out. The OP says that TORN is sorry to see the treaty/friendship go into the trash can, not that LOSS has become a trash can. There, get it?

Jesus. Do I seriously have to write everything out. I am dumbstruck. You seriously think I missed that?

LOL.. I love all the people talking trash about TORN being in Peace Mode... Knowing full well this is the first time in 600 or so days TORN has been in peace mode.. But oh hey you never had the "stones" to attack them any of those days.. So now there in Peace Lets make pun... Lame..

O/ TORN, and congrats on dropping a useless treaty.

Yeah I said it useless treaty..

O/ BigWoody

O/ TORN

Jesus. Do I seriously have to write everything out. I am dumbstruck. You seriously think I missed that?

Oh man oh man..

No, I think your alliance mate missed that which is why I told him he needed to learn to read. Sorry I'll just get out of this thread now, this is becoming ridiculous.

LOL.. I love all the people talking trash about TORN being in Peace Mode... Knowing full well this is the first time in 600 or so days TORN has been in peace mode.. But oh hey you never had the "stones" to attack them any of those days.. So now there in Peace Lets make pun... Lame..

O/ TORN, and congrats on dropping a useless treaty.

Yeah I said it useless treaty..

O/ BigWoody

O/ TORN

They know it's a strategy, they are just using it to mock us like some of us would be doing to them if the situation was reversed. Just ignore the petty taunting, it will not affect the outcome.

Edited by Authur

With friends like TORN who needs enemies.

What a respectful treaty partner you were to LoSS, TORN. Perhaps you should get a HAMPER instead of airing this dirty laundry.

They are great friends. I don't hear none of there MADP, or MDP partners complaining about it..

They know it's a strategy, they are just using it to mock us like some of us would be doing to them if the situation was reversed. Just ignore the petty taunting, it will not affect the outcome.

It's not like some of you would be doing to us. It's like some of you have done to us, multiple times, including threats to PZI people for being in peace mode. Now your using it? That's called being a hypocrite good sir.

I guess good luck to the new LoSS regime?

BY the nature of what has happened so far it is safe to assume they haven't ;)

thanksmate, good luck to TPF dude, well be coming to say hello still from time to time!

It only adds up to the fun!