TORN Announcement

Pretend i said what he said. I await your equally witty retort.

You couldnt attack one of our nations, your too big, so the situation would'nt occur.

O noes, the you are irrelevant because you don't have high NS arguement.

That doesn't work anymore. Wait until you guys get stomped and you lose that precious infa of yours.

yeah valhalla is known to give a damn about infra :) Casualties baby.

And this right here pretty much sums everything up. Thanks for putting it into one neat package for us. I look forward to your alliance getting pounded to smithereens. I wonder if you'll think you "mean something" when you're a fraction of your current size.

I wish you good luck.

Edited by oinkoink12

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The jokes about peace mode might be getting old but... well take a bit of responsibility for your actions. Hover in peace mode expect to get laughed at on the OWF. Deal with it, FAN have for a long time!

I'd say we are definitely taking responsibility for what we've done. It's always good to be diplomatic though, even though this is the OWF and insults are flung by both sides very easily.

and even if it's too late, late is always better than never. Peace mode is the tool you use when you have the support of your allies who will stand by you through thick and thin, a wearied warrior can't fight as well after all. When (and if) the time comes, we will be ready and stand as one. We will live up to our name and our self-proclaimed righteousness.

lulz

Please quit trolling Valhalla in an unrelated thread.

No matter how much fun you get from it, the place isn't here.

I bet a specific 'valhalla sucks' thread would get a lot of traffic and posts anyway, so feel free to do that in there instead of here... >__>

in fact, $3 mil to the person who makes that thread and trolls them there instead :awesome:

rhetorical point -_-

regular member, etc.

Edited by smashmaniac104

lulz

I bet a specific 'valhalla sucks' thread would get a lot of traffic and posts anyway, so feel free to do that in there instead of here... >__>

in fact, $3 mil to the person who makes that thread and trolls them there instead :awesome:

rhetorical point -_-

regular member, etc.

Would take you up on that if my warn level wasnt so high

:gag:

lulz

rhetorical point -_-

regular member, etc.

BOOOOOO!!!! I wanted money :P

Edited by James Wilson

lulz

You can't send money. You're in peace mode. If you would prefer we turn this into a "TORN sucks" Topic, I'm sure that can be accomplished seeing as the OP itself has been widely recognized as fail from both TORN officials, and the rest of CN.

lulz

rhetorical point -_-

regular member, etc.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54564

I will hold you up for that 3 mil

hmmmmm, y'know, that was kinda what I asked for :awesome:

Look, look, let's keep this other stuff out of the thread.

Let's keep the bashing TORN-related if you insist on doing it, leave Valhalla and Q as a whole out of this.

Honestly though, we don't like seeing our allies badmouthed in a thread relating what a lot of people consider to be OUR faux-pas.

so yeah, go ahead and say how much we suck. -_-

and haha, since the money is going to an ally, I'll send it once I'm out of peace mode :awesome:

Edited by smashmaniac104

What is your personal definition of the hegemony?

It's not a word I generally use, so I'm only now adapting to this latest lexiconal fixation of our community (now, "lexicon," there's a good word). In any case, the hegemony would simply be the group of alliances that have been for the last year or so essentially able to do what they want with very little in the way of meaningful resistance. Up until the last week or so, Sparta was a part of that and a full participant of it. Unlike others, I don't believe there's anything inherently wrong with that (I was also a member for a long time, and I never pushed for IRON to leave Q). What I'm taking issue with is how some people in Sparta seem to think that they can act like they've been against that group the whole time while ignoring reality and whatnot.

Which is also completely off-topic but I don't think anyone cares much about the topic anyway I don't even remember which announcement I'm in at this point ohwell.

You can't send money. You're in peace mode. If you would prefer we turn this into a "TORN sucks" Topic, I'm sure that can be accomplished seeing as the OP itself has been widely recognized as fail from both TORN officials, and the rest of CN.

Maybe you should do something about it.

I hate this announcement. Not for the cancellation but for the terrible puns. You, sir, are an insult to humour everywhere.

I rarely agree with you, but for the love of god, yes. The TORN ones were bad enough, now TORN and LoSS at the same time D:

You couldnt attack one of our nations, your too big, so the situation would'nt occur.

yeah valhalla is known to give a damn about infra :) Casualties baby.

I wish you good luck.

Oh, that's why when we were in a raid, you and the target agreed not to attack each other, basically a NAP, for the duration of the war so he could pound on Lebubu and I the whole time, right? Sure don't care about that infra, I guess that was for some OTHER reason, right? You don't get casualties for war, I assume. You get them from, uh...just sitting there. Peace mode preferable. smug.gif

On topic, sad to see this...I guess.

Edited by o ya baby