FOK Announcement

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time someone is actually OPEN about their reason for cancellation, rather than leaving it open for speculation.

Thank you for that, FOK. Hopefully others will follow suite.

o/ FOK.

No just the only one to actually say why there canceling, others just go about it in a round about way saying noting. So its refreshing to see something open and honest for once.

That would be part of why it's the best cancellation OP I've ever read...

I am echoing this cupcakes sentiments.

I swear it's not the strings doing it.

^Those.

With all these cancellations is it possible the treaty web might be more easily followed now? We should be seeing some fairly distinct blocs forming visually.

And it was probably the most honest and well written cancellation, certainly in comparison to some where it is blindingly obvious the cancellation is a precursor to 6 different DoW's.

Regardless of how you feel about this cancellation, it is actually refreshing to have full disclosure behind the reasons and frankly, you couldn't cancel a treaty under better reasons.

MDPs are signed not out of protection but out of trust and friendship for the signatories (IMO) and frankly, the two parties involved drifted apart and no longer see things on the same wavelength.

I like this :) (not the canceling so much as the being upfront about things)