The Final Announcement from the Armed Coalition of Valor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One final o7 to ACV. I will always look back and remember the incredible camaraderie at the ACV and its, now former, members. Although we have now all gone our separate ways, I hope there will always be a bond between the former members of the Armed Coalition.

If you are looking for an alternative, I might suggest Valhalla (http://www.cnvalhalla.org), but then I'm a bit biased. ;)

I said NOT lame and lazy, Hal :P

I'll let it slide, since I like you.

Thank you all so much for the kind words and memories. Like I was saying on IRC, it's hard not to tear up...

Edited by Kevin McDonald

Forever my second home, I shall miss you my friends, my brothers, and my allies. Its a sad day, CN will be a lesser place without you. Keep in touch, Im always one message a way. Without you TT would never have happened. We shall always rember you.

o7 A.C.V.

Farewell

Didn't know alot of you guys through CN:S, but we did good in TE, and you guys were a bunch of fine blokes, so best wishes to you guys!

Also:

Kevin, I demand you join UCN because we are old F**Kers :D

Edited by popsumpot

I didn't know you too well, but I've never heard a bad thing about ACV. Besides that, it's always sad to see an alliance disband. :(

o/ ACV

It's my hope that whichever alliance(s) your membership chooses to join, you will be treated with the same respect you showed everyone else.

Wow, very sorry to see this. iClean, you created an awesome alliance with ACV and I wish all former members the best of luck in their respective CN futures. iClean you know how to get ahold of me ;) I hope to see the rest of you floating around Bob somewhere!

This announcement makes me extremely sad. I have always been in your IRC and ACV's members are some of the coolest people I have met. This is a devastating blow to the level of awesome on Aqua (though there is still plenty left). STA would gladly accept any members that wish to come our way. Best of luck to all of you in the future.

o/ ACV

o/ KMac

o/ iClean

ACV, I did not know you well enough as I would have liked, and for that my sincere apologies. It has been an honor and a privlidge being in TeenTitans with you, and I will still be with most of you because you aren't leaving the family. In all seriousness it's harder to leave an alliance then it is to leave a girl in RL. Kev, You're a fantastic leader, and I can't wait until Fireguy gets couped/loses the election. It's always tough to lose an ally, espically one as cool and valiant as ACV. IPA better get ready, cause kev just got his first nukes!

For the last and final time (with a tear)

o/ ACV