The Final Announcement from the Armed Coalition of Valor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very classy...as ALWAYS, Kevin I wish you well.

I remember there being some talk of a possible merger with Rok at one point and it would not surprise me if a lot of ACV members ended up there.

If you are looking for an alternative, I might suggest Valhalla (http://www.cnvalhalla.org), but then I'm a bit biased. ;)

Isn't it a bit early to start poaching members like that? At least do it in private.

It's sad to see AVC go. You were good people. Good luck to you where ever you go.

Sad to see an alliance break up.... Espeicially one that is friends with many of our friends, in ARES and NpO....

I'd like to send my best wishes to all ACV members and invite them to check out UINE, we are a brand new alliance and I would personally give anything for members that have as much experience as those of ACV. If anyone of you guys is interested in a government position or even in a asking a few questions please pm me ingame/here (both Keve69) or alternatively come and take a look at our forums...

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/commonwealthofu

Goodbye and good luck to everyone :)

Very sorry to see you guys go. :/

Good luck to all of you wherever you end up.

o7

OOC: Ah this is the first time ive seen your sig. I really like it. Its almost as if i have two! Good deal

also bye ACV

Edited by Caesar833

Rest well, ACV. You have made the wise yet painful decision, as opposed to allowing yourselves to slowly decay and die. Any alliance who received a former ACV retainer is a lucky alliance indeed.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I as well as the rest of ACV really do appreciate it. It is with great sadness that we issued this announcement and I will miss the ACV dearly. I want to personally thank the members of ACV, especially the remaining General Staff and my XO. Kev, Bungallo, Jake, UN, and those who were around that I amy have not mentioned. Thank you all s omuch for putting in the effort you did, and I respect each and every one of you even more for sticking it out with me. I salute all of you.

I will be remaining on the ACV AA until the last nation switches AAs. Thank you to all those nations who are protecting this AA, I can not thank you enough.

Retired General Sayeret

Former Commanding Officer of the Armed Coalition of Valor

It is really sad to see you go ACV, you have supported my alience upon our first move into the aqua sphere and have thought it would never disband. I hope your former members do well in thier future and you were a great ally to have.

o/ ACV

may you rest in peace

The alliance may go but the members remain, flocking to various parts of the world and spreading the values which have made ACV so popular.

I wish you all the best, you were a most classy and fun bunch and deserved better.

o/ IClean

o/ ACV