The Final Announcement from the Armed Coalition of Valor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sad. You guys were a class group and always were good to me, especially you Kevin. I'm so sorry to see this happen, although many may forget you I certainly won't.

o7 ACV

May you stay united and find new homes together.

The members of the ACV have been instructed to take the time they have on the AA to research alliances that they feel they may fit in the best with, and have been suggested to look up our allies. If you choose to recruit in this thread, you may, but keep it classy, and give my members clear features and benefits for joining you. Any lazy or lame attempts at recruiting will be met with ridicule and sarcasm from myself, and likely others.

Anyone that has studied Dark Lord Moldavi's speeches or his methods or has ever been on the receiving end of his machinations knows that there are certain qualities that he believe are inherent in any alliance, movement or organization. The Order of the Sith is no different. We have grown swiftly because we have offered a new path. But that path is a difficult one. That path will inevitably lead to our standing alone, at least philosophically, in a world ruled by the status quo. That path will lead to our stated opposition to stagnation and our stated opposition to the treated webs. That path will ultimately lead to either irrelevance or predominance. And my question is, which do you want to be a part of? Do you want to be a part of an irrelevant second/third tier alliance that is regulated to the realms of the completely "neutral" or do you want our third option to truly be something spectacular? I can tell you which I want but I can't do it alone. The Councils can't do it alone. No handful of nations can do it alone. We have come so close to achieving something truly unique in the Cyberverse and have already, in just barely a month of existence, started to stagnate, started to believe that we are irrelevant. Started to look at what we stand against and said "not us, we can't". Well I have to tell you, that is not going to happen on Dark Lord Modavi's watch. He didn't return to the Cyberverse to fail. He didn't set out on a new adventure to seek failure.

Anyone that knows him knows that he hates failure. Errors will be made. Miscalculations will take place and there will be trip-ups and shortfalls but we will not fail. And yet, we need your help. We need each of you to take the time to step up and assist with recruiting, to not accept that someone else is doing the job, to not accept that we will never be. We need each of you to accept that some others may know best. What you need for your nation in order to provide the alliance with your best effort in regards to improvements and military hardware. We need each of you to accept the sacrifice associated with switching trade circles to assist your struggling comrades. We need each of you to stand side by side with me when the time for battle comes because we are nothing without each and every soldier your nations produce.

If we are destined to be a lesser alliance, if we do not have the collective knowledge necessary with all the greatness assembled here to build something truly spectacular, then it does not exist in the Cyberverse and never will. Do not allow yourself to be the enemy here. Do not allow complacency to take root. Do not allow the failings of others or your own pride to hinder our collective growth. We must push onward to 3 million NS. We must push onward to 1000 nukes. We must push onward to 200 member nations. We must push beyond all of those and more to greater and grander heights. How good are you? Are you the best? Are you going to settle for less than what you deserve? Are you going to let yourself and your alliance down and allow the status quo and the treated webs to pressure us into oblivion and irrelevance?

Do not remain neutral in spirit. There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking, you are winning.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free.

New Sith Order

Edited by Sileath

I am more sad to see the alliance made of ex NADC members disband than other alliances (as our two alliances share similarities in their foundation). However, we over in Cor Aut Mors wish the ex membership of ACV the best of luck.

It's a great shame to see a great alliance such as ACV disband, especially when they are such a close ally. I wish all of it's members the best of luck for the future, and I'm sure you will all do your new alliances proud as you have done for ACV.

o/ ACV

Um... I am probably the wrong guy to be asking this, but I have a question.

Did I read this correctly?

I have been a silent overseer since my forced removal and I can say yet again, that you all have made my proud by your actions, your words and your character.

Did he mean "observer" instead of "overseer"?