TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

Show me a TPF thread that gets over a hundred viewers. Vox is far more relevant than you.

TPF's posted probably 10 topics in the last year in the OWF. Vox does it weekly, and is a general lulzfest, so of course Vox would get more views. Not nearly as many people are nearly as interested in non-treaty/non-DoE/non-DoW topics as you'd think.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I condemned Vox for doing a hatchet job on Reyne. I singled out Sponge because others (particularly in Vox), brought Sponge into the conversation. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of Vox doing the hatchet job on Reyne while defending Sponge. Sponge has done more to create the environment that Vox now rails against than any other leader..er..former leader in the game.

Sponge deserves every bit the criticism he gets.

Honestly, Vox would have had more credibility without Sponge in their alliance.

Oh slayer trying to split words on me now? I would think you would have more faith in me than to think I would say you condemned them for character assassination if you had not in fact used the words character assassination.

...you've turned to character assassination...which is par for the course considering that the majority of Vox has no character.

If that is not condemnation I don't know what is. So yes you did condemn them for the hatchet job they did on Reyne but you also condemned them for character assassination so my point still stands.

I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of Vox doing the hatchet job on Reyne while defending Sponge. Sponge has done more to create the environment that Vox now rails against than any other leader..er..former leader in the game.

Accusing Gentle Sponge of a misdeed? Thats the last straw!!!

On a more serious note the number of people in Vox that has been either stomped or ZIed by one of Sponges whims whilst Emperor of NpO must surely outnumber the "not stomped or ZIed by Polar" membership of Vox. Even months later following Sponges admittence into Vox the irony still isnt wasted, on me atleast.

As for reyne, we have met in the past. Shes a very levelheaded individual whom Ive enjoyed dealing with when our paths have crossed, surely there are others more deserving of a Vox mention than her?

Accusing Gentle Sponge of a misdeed? Thats the last straw!!!

On a more serious note the number of people in Vox that has been either stomped or ZIed by one of Sponges whims whilst Emperor of NpO must surely outnumber the "not stomped or ZIed by Polar" membership of Vox. Even months later following Sponges admittence into Vox the irony still isnt wasted, on me atleast.

As for reyne, we have met in the past. Shes a very levelheaded individual whom Ive enjoyed dealing with when our paths have crossed, surely there are others more deserving of a Vox mention than her?

I see what you did with your Signature, and I like it! :awesome:

I also agree that Vox really did it wrong with this thread - maybe even more than before - but I don't think they will realize it that soon.

(Now, me liking something you do and agreeing with you is a clear sign that the world's about to end... :P)

Edited by jerdge

That Vox seeks attention through manufacturing controversy does not make them relevant. Granted, it's the only card Vox can play....attempting to sow discontent. But in this case, poorly planned even from a strategic POV.

I'd like to see TPF play a card that wasn't the occasional roll or ZI. You know, something that might just be unexpected. Your politics are just as tired.

Edited by Vilien

You don't see me ignoring anyone.

I'm not actually sure anyone can see who anyone is ignoring on these forums. So.. technically you're right, but I don't think.. yeah, I don't think you should have said that, unless there's a way to see who's being ignored by a certain person.

Actually :v: in fact, there pretty much was. But since it happened this week, you'll have to wait til Monday to see it.

Yeah I remember there being a thread about how we found one of your informants,...not a bright one at that. Good lulz had there.

One can not say that you people arent good entertainment.

Well Bob may say stupid things sometime, but the time his stupidity will ever reach yours, we'll be long dead.

I'm sorry, have we met? So many people seem to know me, when I've never met three fourths of them.

I would advise you that picking on Reyne was huge mistake. I would also advise you that nobody on Planet Bob would take your advice, well maybe Blackstone would. I would also advise you that Voxs now weekly failures almost make me smile.

Weekly failures? You mean this thread with 40 pages? You mean everyone ganging up against your side now because they are starting to realize the truth? I see no failure here.

[OOC]

(I only read the first page, so apologies).

Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits II: Electric Bugaloo!

[/OOC]

*EDIT* Also, nothing is meant by this post. I just wanted to throw out a wliia reference -_-

Edited by Learz

I'm sorry, have we met? So many people seem to know me, when I've never met three fourths of them.

Weekly failures? You mean this thread with 40 pages? You mean everyone ganging up against your side now because they are starting to realize the truth? I see no failure here.

While I am not shocked by this, it is fairly clear that you fail to see why this thread was a bad idea and has backfired on you horribly.

While I am not shocked by this, it is fairly clear that you fail to see why this thread was a bad idea and has backfired on you horribly.

Honestly BW I wouldn't underestimate vox or assume to know what their motives are in posting this thread.

I sure hope that wasn't a threat, you've already seen the Citadel wagons circle once today.

I don't believe I was threatening, I simply stated that perhaps Reyne feels it's in Citadel's best interest to be on NPO's good side, which 30+ other alliances seem to agree with.

Watch out, Mogar can topple blocs with just his mind ;)

Damn straight.

I'm fairly certain thats not what he meant. I'd say that it is a chance for outsiders to see what citadel alliances are more closely aligned to the NPO, perhaps even at the expense of the Citadel.

Thats certainly what some people talk about.

I would gather that would be fairly self-evident, just by looking at the individual treaties held by each Citadel member alliance with the NPO i.e. OG has an MADP, we have an MDP, Gre has a PIAT and Umb and FCC don't have individual treaties with them.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Everyone? Really? Number of posts? And that is how we determine truth eh? Well we could just send a message out have all of our members, allies and friends post here in support. And that would do what? Nothing more than it does for you. And what is even more pathetic is you think how many pages somehow equals a win. Most of the greatest failures on Planet Bob have resulted in massive amounts of posts and attention. However its nice to know you have lowered your goals from actually doing anything and instead just want large threads. Where anyone else would see failure you are able to see the silver lining. Congrats on that great victory Vox.

Honestly BW I wouldn't underestimate vox or assume to know what their motives are in posting this thread.

Their motives are clear. They want to feel relevant. They do this by spying the one thing everyone on Planet Bob agrees is a dirt ball move. And what do they do with this information they steal? Do they use it in some grand plan? No they post it here to get attention and hope to feel like somebody, anybody takes them seriously. At least Blackstone keeps its spy info to itself while they work on doing something with it.

Edited by The Big Bad

Everyone? Really? Number of posts? And that is how we determine truth eh? Well we could just send a message out have all of our members, allies and friends post here in support. And that would do what? Nothing more than it does for you. And what is even more pathetic is you think how many pages somehow equals a win. Most of the greatest failures on Planet Bob have resulted in massive amounts of posts and attention. However its nice to know you have lowered your goals from actually doing anything and instead just want large threads. Where anyone else would see failure you are able to see the silver lining. Congrats on that great victory Vox.

By creating these threads, Vox Populi is getting its message out to more people. By exposing the antics and stupidity and NPO and friends, Vox Populi not only entertains the masses but makes our enemies into clowns, undermining them. People look forward to TWiP because they crave information that nobody else will give them. It is working and nobody can deny that. A lot of people think positively of Vox Populi now because of our publications. TWiP is far from a failure. It has been one of our greatest successes. Don't be upset that the only way TPF could generate as much interest as we can would be to either disband or declare war on the NPO.

Their motives are clear. They want to feel relevant. They do this by spying the one thing everyone on Planet Bob agrees is a dirt ball move. And what do they do with this information they steal? Do they use it in some grand plan? No they post it here to get attention and hope to feel like somebody, anybody takes them seriously. At least Blackstone keeps its spy info to itself while they work on doing something with it.

Guys, TBB is right :crestfallen: What I do here isn't doing anything. It's the opposite of doing. I also use all the really really important stuff in TWiP and I leave all the silly stuff on the cutting room floor.

If I was looking for relevance only, I would be another generic clown clawing his way up through the ranks of a generic alliance like yours. A small portion of Vox members are selfish. Most of us are people whose homes were taken from us. We aren't content to just sit on our asses while the enemy was still there. Your imagined portrait of a Vox member is humorously inaccurate.

Hey, guys! Look what I found! TheBigBad has literally been saying the same thing for over 6 months! It's like he's dead and someone hooked him up to a motion-activated tape player.

Reyne :wub: but Reyne you will now have to face Voxs only war tactic, starting threads. Long dull boring threads.

Actually this isn't a war tactic. Now that I think about it, we may have shot ourselves in the foot here. The more time Reyne spends spewing vitriolic hatred at Vox Populi, the less time Reyne spends spewing vitriolic hatred at the rest of Continuum. We may have accidentally strengthened the Continuum.

:/