First Decree of the Sith

redflag1.png

As posted to the Brotherhood of Darkness in the New Sith Order earlier this evening:

First Councils of the New Sith Order

After much deliberation and review we have decided on the following nations to serve in the first Councils of the New Sith Order.

Each of the nations have demonstrated a willingness to offer advice, support and input here on the forum in our first formative day. I believe in recognizing merit and achievement and based on the track records of some and the enthusiasm of others the following have been named.

Time will tell if they are proved the most merited and worthy of their posts. The member of the Council titled as a Master is the head of the Council. This nation has ultimate overriding authority in regards to policy and structure for the given Council. Each member of the Council will be allowed to appoint a Deputy to assist them in their ongoing projects and activities as needed.

To those not selected, I am well aware that many of you have merit and experience abroad and no one is being deliberately excluded, unless you are on ZI lists, in which case you will need to rectify that situation yourself before being considered for leadership. Ultimately there are limits to the spots available and I had to go with my gut instinct in making the final determination in a few instances.

The Council of Peace:

Isaac Wolfe - Master Sith Marauder

ConeBone - Sith Marauder

Darth - Sith Marauder

The Council of War:

Josh the Great - Master Sith Marauder

Frederic Bastiat - Sith Marauder

Sargun - Sith Marauder

The Council of Trade:

essenia - Master Sith Marauder

Gabe Logan - Sith Marauder

ahaiker - Sith Marauder

Please join me in congratulating these deserving nations.

- Ivan Kalinski Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That remains to be seen.

It is destiny that love, mercy, and peace shall over come all. It was written long before you or I were even a thought

Edited by Dodger