First Decree of the Sith

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They deserve it for their vote of confidence. It's a shame you couldn't have thrown together one more triple, so I could make a reference to the Dirty Dozen :(

Edit: Believe it or not, there's a 'y' on the end of the word 'they.' Who knew, right?

Edited by TheNeverender

I do not think this NSO is going anywhere for a long, long time.

Sorry if I was misinterpreted...my point was there is little or no comparison between Vox and NSO. I disagreed about growth of both alliances hence..the decline too.

Hope its clear now?

Edited by shahenshah

They also started with more than 1 member.

Vox was more of a spur of the moment thing. A lot of people didn't like the CB of the noCB war, so they left their alliance to fight on the losing side. MK and Polar both got tons of members who came simply to fight on that side of the war. Those who joined Vox would have joined MK or Polar had there been no Vox to join. They wanted to go out in style. So that's all there really is that.

Anyway, good luck NSO.

I do not think this NSO is going anywhere for a long, long time.

I think it depends entirely on whether or not its founder decides to stay with it or eventually moves on to another alliance or leave Planet Bob again.

I watch the whole scene with interest.