Revelations

Madmonkey24

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that is a testament to the stale political climate we currently reside it. But yes, share failure of this "revelation" does amuse me. I must say that much.

It's the Rebbilon Effect. :P

Now all we need is for Haflinger to post something witty in here.

Maybe one day NPO will help us by posting fake logs about us. I doubt it, but it is nice when you have an enemy that gives you a hand from time to time. While your objective was to harm NPO, all you've done was help them, and harm your trustees. If this was even remotely fancy, it could be suggested that this is an NPO PR stunt. Instead, we would like to thank you on their behalf for the freebie.

You are awarded no points, and may admin have mercy on your soul.

Man, as far as log-fakers come, you must be one of the worst I've seen in a long time.

LOG DUMP TIME!

Moo-Cows: Hello Stonewall Jaxon. I barely know you. Want to hear my super-sikrit pan to take over the world?

Stonewall_Jaxon: um...idk..w/e

Moo-Cows: Well, it starts with TOP betraying the Gramlins. Then, Q attacks Citadel. Then, RoK gets reeled in and dies. Then, we betray IRON, simply because I think it'd be very convenient for Vox if IRON were to be against me. But that would only happen if these logs ever got out. You got the plan?

Stonewall_Jaxon: Sure do. Thanks, Moo

Moo-Cows: And remember, this conversation was super-sikrit. Pinky swear?

Stonewall_Jaxon: Well of course, Moo.

/ Moo, if you don't find this funny, my apologies.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

It's hilarious that madmonkey would give away all of his his friends and confidants in exchange for a nation with ~20 infra and a name that had already lost all credibility. As I read the logs, I found it exceedingly ridiculous that someone could betray their allies and scrap what seemed to be an awfully large amount of work for so little.

This whole thread is hilariously pathetic. What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That said, I concur with the earlier statements that Moo isn't so foolish as to air his personal opinions in a query with someone such as yourself. You faked these logs and we all look down on you appropriately.

Edited by Lafayette

Wow....just wow.

Was there ever a point Madmonkey where you asked yourself "Is it plausible that Moo would just blurt out his war plans to a confirmed spy willing to rat out his friends to save his own $@!"?

Even Vox/Former Vox members can't force themselves to believe that BS.

Complete failure.

My guess is Moo told you to shove it and that you aren't getting amnesty so you decided you were going to go down in a flaming ball of glory. The first 2/3 of those logs are probably real, and the last third conveniently got changed to make Moo look like a turd... AmIrite?

:awesome:

I can not stand for this any longer. I have seen too many fall. I will not let, when I had the power to do something about it, another group of innocents be persecuted for their honor. We find ourselves at a crossroads. Do we stand against this encroaching threat? Do we re-evaluate our relationships, do we prepare for war? Or will we wait, and watch, as the predictable occurs? History shows us that the many can not be ruled by so few for so long. We must all stand together, lest decency should perish from this Earth.

Says the sellout. Back up your words, coward.