Revelations

Madmonkey24

It's the Rebbilon Effect. :P

Now all we need is for Haflinger to post something witty in here.

I'm still unconvinced that Madmonkey actually has a spy ring.

With that said, the first rule of interrogating a prisoner is to lie and cheat. Police do it all the time (OOC: IRL). So I wouldn't take anything said during a prisoner interrogation as being necessarily truthful. You're trying to get the prisoner to tell the truth, not inform or educate.

Even given that, though, I can't imagine Moo lying about war plans in order to get the Monkey to tell him stuff. That just doesn't strike me as an effective technique in this case; you're trying to either intimidate or trick the suspect, not spin some saga that distracts from the central topic of conversation.

In total: all this thread makes me do is think that the Monkey desperately craves attention.

But it's still not nearly as much fail as Rebbilon. We must be bored.

:lol:

Great minds think alike, Haf. :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah blah, morals/ethics/!@#$%^&*, none of that matters because NPO holds the power in this sphere. It doesn't matter if any of what monkey said is true because the vast majority of players and leaders here are loyal-less, stupid, and self serving and won't do anything about it because they're scared and like all wimps say "I'm not 100% sure so I won't do anything".

If you want to destroy someone at least think it through and give the NPO a good fight, I'm sure they would appreciate it because they've conquered everything else with relative ease.

!@#$@#$ idiots

<Madmonkey24> And what about the IRON question?

<Madmonkey24> The way I see it, you've got two options

<Madmonkey24> Reel them in as puppets

<Madmonkey24> Or hit them also

<Moo-Cows> I expect we'll get them soon after Citadel

It makes since to tell this to admitted spy and betrayer of trust. These logs are BULLET PROOF.

So lemme see if I got these logs right:

1. You get found out.

2. You go to Moo, and apparently Dilber, to bargain for immunity.

3. You then proceed to tell Moo you have several lists of spies including high profile members of gov in Q alliances and that you want to tell him as little as possible about who these spies are "to keep some cards up your sleeve".

Some Commentary: I'd question the ability of anyone who is a "spymaster" that tells the person they are meant to be negotiating with the broad details of their "cards", and thus, by extension I would question the veracity of these logs on that basis alone.

4. Moo then tells the person, who has admitted they want to deceive him in the very same conversation, all of the super sekrit plans of the NPO.

Aside from the first three points the last one all on its own is quite farcical in the extreme

I still think Legion's were worse.

Hmmm not to many would remember that oscar winning performance by Legion gov.

You good sir not only have a great memory but a spot on assesment.

Kudos!

Holy crap! Well done! I completely forgot about that little nightmare of a show.

Edited by In Spades