Revelations

Madmonkey24

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I led the NPO, I sure would be. I'd get a black cape, and grow a thin mustache that I could twirl.

[sarcasm]OMG! Geoffron X is really the guy [OOC] V [/OOC] in all the Vox images! He's really a vox super spy![/sarcasm]

Anyways, this was entertaining at the very least.

Just post all the info you have that is incriminating for alliances.
Disclosure never hurts those with nothing to hide, if you really do have anything please post it.

Postscript: Many will find it difficult to believe the word of one who has playing triple agent and betraying multiple people on all sides.

Thanks for the advice!

Well, not to Moo or Q leadership....

Anyway, whatever, until you actually do something worthwhile and respectable, don't expect anybody to actually care for these "revelations" of yours.

Doitzel's De Profundis came true. Let's see if using Bible references in the OP holds true to this formula.

This is what you were building yourself up to? Either that last section is faked or it's clear sarcasm, so basically what you have log-dumped is you being a dirty backstabbing coward and Moo not being easy to get hold of in query. What a revelation :rolleyes:

BUT IT'S TRUE! I SPENT THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TRYING TO FIND MOO ON IRC! D: He's an elusive little cow, I swear he can shapeshift or somethin'. >.>

Now I don't know Madmonkey, and I now hate him for basically saying that he sold out his only sympathizers and allies. I dislike Moo IC and honestly don't trust him either based on the number of times I've seen him lie regarding log dumps in the past.

In all honesty I have to side with Moo here though (have I ever said that before? o.o *jofna thinks*) just because it seems as though he really wouldn't say anything like that to someone who he found out was spying on him, not to mention it kind of comes up out of the blue. o.o

Dear Everyone,

No one got sold out, and no one will be sold out.

Sincerely,

Madmonkey24

What, if I may ask, was in the email you sent, then? If it didn't sell them out.

Not to mention the notion that you planned TO sell them out was bad enough as it.

I'm still unconvinced that Madmonkey actually has a spy ring.

With that said, the first rule of interrogating a prisoner is to lie and cheat. Police do it all the time (OOC: IRL). So I wouldn't take anything said during a prisoner interrogation as being necessarily truthful. You're trying to get the prisoner to tell the truth, not inform or educate.

Even given that, though, I can't imagine Moo lying about war plans in order to get the Monkey to tell him stuff. That just doesn't strike me as an effective technique in this case; you're trying to either intimidate or trick the suspect, not spin some saga that distracts from the central topic of conversation.

In total: all this thread makes me do is think that the Monkey desperately craves attention.

But it's still not nearly as much fail as Rebbilon. We must be bored.