1000+ days: An analytical analysis of Cybernations in hindsight

bros

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always liked Kaos on a personal level, we were fairly good friends OOC.

He did however had a ego the size of a small planet, and he would unilaterally deny any overture that came from another person, be it friend or foe. Working with him as an ally was near impossible, because if his specific ideas were not the ones being implemented he threw a fit. GW2 and GW3 was almost impossible because he and Walford struck down and interefered with any idea that didn't stem from them. And when we at the NAAC tried to teach other alliances how to improve their military, Walford and Kaos would laugh at us and try to put a stop to it, as GATO's methods were "Superior."

As for the "Other side."

Of course they disliked him, he was the enemy. His personallity and charachter was simply an aside.

"IT WILL TAKE GATO 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE"

I disliked walford even when I was in LUE :v

Edit: Yes I also remember when archon was a wee noob in #ln =p

I remember when you took money from LN and then kloster screwed it up XD

"IT WILL TAKE GATO 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE"

I remember when you took money from LN and then kloster screwed it up XD

It's a good thing you specified the incident that kloster screwed up because if you hadn't specified, I'd have to ask you which kloster screw up you were talking about.

Klosterdev, lol.

I've just hit my two year mark in CN. Two nations, not counting the first one I let die in October 2006. I just missed GWI, but the number of things that bros has mentioned that I know startles me.

Norway vs Nordreich was fantastic. And far and away my favorite senate race, better than kingzog's place on red team recently, was New Reverie in December of 2006. My god, the war drums were beating then.

I remember wars wanting to avoid nukes, the introduction of wonders, the removal and reinstatement of the GRL.

man, and im not even that old.

And far and away my favorite senate race, better than kingzog's place on red team recently, was New Reverie in December of 2006. My god, the war drums were beating then.

I remember getting those PMs to vote for New Reverie (since I was on red team at the time), then getting bombarded with "Please do not vote for New reverie, he is not a viable candidate".

At around that point I was mighty confused before reading the CN forums.

I've just hit my two year mark in CN. Two nations, not counting the first one I let die in October 2006. I just missed GWI, but the number of things that bros has mentioned that I know startles me.

Norway vs Nordreich was fantastic. And far and away my favorite senate race, better than kingzog's place on red team recently, was New Reverie in December of 2006. My god, the war drums were beating then.

I remember wars wanting to avoid nukes, the introduction of wonders, the removal and reinstatement of the GRL.

man, and im not even that old.

Christ, NR vs. NPO was epic.

Almost caused GW2 a month early :D

i remember the war system of GPW. only two attacks against six. but you can recieve as many as twelve attacks back....

Yesss. Ladder system.

I remember when admin promised biochemical weapons.

/me glares at admin

Honestly I liked CN a WHOLE lot better with the UJP alliances in it. But it's still a fun waste of time.

Amen to that brother. Though some of the old crowd are still around, so that's nice.

Edit: Except GS. Forget them.

Edited by Xiphosis