We’re All Mad(lads) Here

AkkenNovikov

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

That being said, you hit my allies over something a year ago and thus we all are getting the war we’ve wanted for so long.

May Chaos Elmo have mercy on your souls. 

But… they waited for me to get 40k tech! (Not really but it was my plan to go to war one way or another once that happened, and it appears to have worked out nicely)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, tehol said:

But… they waited for me to get 40k tech! (Not really but it was my plan to go to war one way or another once that happened, and it appears to have worked out nicely)

I told you to stop getting so fat….I wish you had listened.

13 minutes ago, Canik said:

Kudos for actually doing something RFI. weak CB think you could've done better, but you've made it clear it's really just because you want to. so, fair. let's rock :D

Well everyone wanted to. You were just too scared to, and RFI wasn't.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Big facts here; more people should stop buying tech. What's the point if you're too big to hit anyone but also allied to every other nation you could hit?

Even bigger facts, people should start buying more tech so that nobody is too big to be hit

11 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

That's literally what's happening.

11 hours ago, probablymochi said:

Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks!"  : r/TheSimpsons

No what's happening is they are making an excuse to hit someone.... and the excuse sucked...

This post should have just been... hey looking to stir crap up so Im hitting NoR... Would have been better, but as I said at least someone hit someone.... 

Al

4 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

No what's happening is they are making an excuse to hit someone.... and the excuse sucked...

This post should have just been... hey looking to stir crap up so Im hitting NoR... Would have been better, but as I said at least someone hit someone.... 

Al

Man this reeks of sugma

I don't think it's a weak CB. If you're vengeful, feel betrayed or have a score to settle.. why not?, it's just as good a cb as any other. Regardless, CB is latin for reason for conflict and that can be whatever you want it to be. 

8 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

Interesting that I don't see a dow in defence of nor.   Is it still being drafted or maybe I am I to stupid to read?  :smug:

Defending NoR has always been problematic, for obvious reasons. People usually post a brief DoW so I don't think it's being drafted. More like being coordinated. 

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al

The cost of ale at Nor is far more expensive than the cost of beer in KoRT’s Protectorate.  The tax is also higher.  

That’s not the reason for war, but if war works to bring down the cost of alcohol and that’s what you want, this CB is indirectly helping your cause.  You’re welcome.  

Edited by White Chocolate

19 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

The cost of ale at Nor is far more expensive than the cost of beer in KoRT’s Protectorate.  The tax is also higher.  

That’s not the reason for war, but if war works to bring down the cost of alcohol and that’s what you want, this CB is indirectly helping your cause.  You’re welcome.  

Stop posting.

50 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

See this I'd get. It be a great declare.

Not this one alliance randomly months ago didn't do anything when 3 nations was picking on one of us haha

P.s. I didn't see CLAWS do anything......

Al

Edited by AL Bundy

24 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

you have to try the DOUBLE CHOCKOLAT CHONK COOOOKIE

594c5ac5ac3649dfb343282bf5d692b1_1720548880~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg?lk3s=b59d6b55&x-expires=1726873200&x-signature=CWhWS0%2BveKsFuPJIVN%2F97dsAoM8%3D&shp=b59d6b55&shcp=-

ba ba ba ba baaaaa             BOOM!!!!!!

Team chicken bake!!!! Also, does anyone have some milk? I'm thirsty

I'm trying to understand. MU, which is a splinter group of UCR, is declaring war on NOR for failing to defend UCR against Mongols? As echo'd above, a war is war. You don't even need cb's these days so I don't know why people continue to fuss about them. Traditions die hard, I guess. 

And they asked DS and PGS to go in with them because MU's 11 nations could not properly handle NOR's 16 nations? I guess you need the help since 7/11 of your nations aren't actively getting the retribution they so badly wanted according to the OP. 

But 154 nations vs 16 nations must seem reasonable for your quest of retribution. You could have given yourself a better advantage with GATO and DT joining so you'd have 253 nations vs their 16 nations.

As long as casualties increase, everything is good right? 

4 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I'm trying to understand. MU, which is a splinter group of UCR, is declaring war on NOR for failing to defend UCR against Mongols? As echo'd above, a war is war. You don't even need cb's these days so I don't know why people continue to fuss about them. Traditions die hard, I guess. 

And they asked DS and PGS to go in with them because MU's 11 nations could not properly handle NOR's 16 nations? I guess you need the help since 7/11 of your nations aren't actively getting the retribution they so badly wanted according to the OP. 

But 154 nations vs 16 nations must seem reasonable for your quest of retribution. You could have given yourself a better advantage with GATO and DT joining so you'd have 253 nations vs their 16 nations.

As long as casualties increase, everything is good right? 

And you used 5 AAs against 5 Nations…stop it.

correction you didn’t but your former AA did..regardless

Edited by Cosmic Chocolate