Something truly scary happened at NATO!

RFvcJDK.png

It’s Halloween and NATO is celebrating by taking part in that scariest of things:  democracy. 

Elections were held over the last two weeks and these are the results:

For Triumvirate:

Dev0win
Gearhead
Warden

For Chief Justice:

Not the Carlton 

A spirited race was held for both offices and we look forward to an exciting fall/winter term.

Edited by Not the Carlton

Congrats to all that were elected. I would like to give mad props to Firingline who ran an excellent race for Triumvir - I have no doubt you’ll start your reign of terror eventually - and special thanks to my opponents lonabis and Tsayka who dusted off their Councilor Emeritus masks to make sure Chief Justice would be in good hands. 

Now to get to work. 

13 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Well done, the terrifying prospect of Firing Line with actual power has abated...for now. 

Not saying that FL would be a terrible triumvir, but even in that case he'd still be only 1/3 of it.

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

Not saying that FL would be a terrible triumvir, but even in that case he'd still be only 1/3 of it.

Until the other 2 are involved in a mysterious boating accident or similar. It's a slippery slope, jerdge. A slippery slope. 

On 11/3/2023 at 5:38 PM, kerschbs said:

Firingline needs to work harder for my endorsement, next time it could be the difference!

Congrats NATO, nice to see democracy isn’t completely dead on Bob.

Your endorsement probably would have hurt my chances.

You're a teddy-bear. That doesn't mesh well with my brand.

There are still patriots in NATO that know the election was rigged, Firingline ran the best campaign in the history of CN, the polls were overwhelmingly in his favor, you should have seen the size of his rallies.

#notmytrium #stolenelection #firinglinewon

3 hours ago, berbers said:

There are still patriots in NATO that know the election was rigged, Firingline ran the best campaign in the history of CN, the polls were overwhelmingly in his favor, you should have seen the size of his rallies.

#notmytrium #stolenelection #firinglinewon

When one stumbles on gems like this post, one can only sincerely thank the author for them.

Thank you, berbers.