Introducing the Shenanigans Consortium: A Flavorful Fusion

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am The Big Bad and I approve this message.   I look forward to the day the ES is made viceroy of Pacifica as and officially declares its Polaris Red Team colony.  Also, I am really tired of all these damn hurricanes and its effects on my homeowner's insurance.  

19 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

I am The Big Bad and I approve this message.   I look forward to the day the ES is made viceroy of Pacifica as and officially declares its Polaris Red Team colony.  Also, I am really tired of all these damn hurricanes and its effects on my homeowner's insurance.  

Nice to see you! I was wondering how you have been. Hopefully all is well with the hurricanes. 

On 8/30/2023 at 6:16 PM, TheBigBad said:

I always thought you don't have to pay insurance for trailer homes?   🤔

I'm just a soldier, I follow orders and ask very little. I'd rather not pull through these absurd attempts at wit, from the witless. Its a rather convoluted process really... "alliance X triggers article Y thus enabling action Z". I don't care, my wants are few in this shrinking world. So does this create the conditions whereby, at some point we get to nuke PGSG?

I am not NG gov, I will probably get yelled at for posting but im a soldier we get yelled at all the time I've got thick skin. If someone could answer my humble question with a succinct "yes" or "no" I would appreciate it. I suspect the answer is yes but I cant be bothered with the mental gymnastics to figure it out, to many shenanigans. 

P.S. Hails and all the expected grats to those now on NG side. I will fight to ZI to defend you if my alliance orders it. 

13 minutes ago, Malic said:

I'm just a soldier, I follow orders and ask very little. I'd rather not pull through these absurd attempts at wit, from the witless. Its a rather convoluted process really... "alliance X triggers article Y thus enabling action Z". I don't care, my wants are few in this shrinking world. So does this create the conditions whereby, at some point we get to nuke PGSG?

I am not NG gov, I will probably get yelled at for posting but im a soldier we get yelled at all the time I've got thick skin. If someone could answer my humble question with a succinct "yes" or "no" I would appreciate it. I suspect the answer is yes but I cant be bothered with the mental gymnastics to figure it out, to many shenanigans. 

P.S. Hails and all the expected grats to those now on NG side. I will fight to ZI to defend you if my alliance orders it. 

Yes.

16 minutes ago, Malic said:

Malic, I would never yell at you about posting on the forums, it is your right and your voice and opinions matter. This is the new treaty our bloc, The Cookout, signed with our very good friends in XX. PGSG is not a part of the blocs. We are not allied to them. Whether or not we fight them at a future date remains to be seen. Just like whether or not we fight anyone with whom we do not have a treaty. 

But, no. This treaty does not specifically mean we are going to nuke PGSG. 

46 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

If you wanna nuke PGS so badly, Malic, do it. You’d be the only vermin on your AA with some balls here, as minuscule as those rodent balls may be.

Boy you sure do a lot of talking for someone who up and disappears anytime their alliance goes to war. 

1 hour ago, firingline said:

Yes.

Thank You

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Malic, I would never yell at you about posting on the forums, it is your right and your voice and opinions matter. This is the new treaty our bloc, The Cookout, signed with our very good friends in XX. PGSG is not a part of the blocs. We are not allied to them. Whether or not we fight them at a future date remains to be seen. Just like whether or not we fight anyone with whom we do not have a treaty. 

But, no. This treaty does not specifically mean we are going to nuke PGSG. 

It was more a reference to a prior life on another planet, I recall being yelled at by these things called officers. You're awesome Lyanna. 

48 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

If you wanna nuke PGS so badly, Malic, do it. You’d be the only vermin on your AA with some balls here, as minuscule as those rodent balls may be.

You know I don't know who you are, I'm guessing you're one of the intellectual giants that spend their time on the forums and or discord trying to outwit people who between them probably could figure out a 2 for 1 special at Burger King. Either way, somewhere down the line I'm sure your alliance will surrender on the forums, again. I will come by and visit then and say hello. 

3 hours ago, Malic said:

lol

3 hours ago, Malic said:

You know I don't know who you are, I'm guessing you're one of the intellectual giants that spend their time on the forums and or discord trying to outwit people who between them probably could figure out a 2 for 1 special at Burger King. Either way, somewhere down the line I'm sure your alliance will surrender on the forums, again. I will come by and visit then and say hello. 

Does anyone's nation have a burn ward that we can put aside for SirWilliam?

I have been in a deep slumber. 

Unfortunately the slumber did not constitute 'beauty sleep', so wrinkly bags persist in a multitude of places.

Can this announcement be seen as a good thing?

Lyanna is involved and made the announcement rather appetising, so that is a positive. Asking for one who is both hungry and is seeking to slake his thirst with amber brewed beverage.

The bladder may need pre-emptive releasing provided this doesn't occur involuntarily beforehand. It tends to rust the armour.

Note to the unwary - corroded chainmail chafes.

Edited by W_A_R