UCR Declaration of War

Just now, Lyanna Mormont said:

13ish active slots, whole BUTT load for sure. 

Dude that's like half of GATO's aid capacity. Their newer members have gotta be pissed that all of their aid is going to the Commies.

It's OK though because as Marx just explained they totally won't help out GATO in the next war, so it's a great investment.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, firingline said:

Dude that's like half of GATO's aid capacity. Their newer members have gotta be pissed that all of their aid is going to the Commies.

It's OK though because as Marx just explained they totally won't help out GATO in the next war, so it's a great investment.

Love how you still can't read written words lol. Don't think Marx ever said we won't help but go off queen ❤️

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

RFI aiding immediate allies against another immediate RFI ally is fun to see. Is Claws coordinating with GATO on this conflict or not? :popcorn:

Dunno man, I got a bad case of the RFI brain rot but I have an image of what I think is the thing you've been looking for this whole time?

630e7712202611.56258d061288a.gif

On 6/13/2023 at 4:44 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

13ish active slots, whole BUTT load for sure. 

Thanks for the update Statistics Goblin; even though we consider you and the rest of the Cookers fixation on our figures to be strangely obsessive, it is heart-warming to know our charts and graphs clearly provide you with what I can only guess would be solace?

We especially look forward to your future observations of the numbers 4, 32, 77.24 and 88 in the wild.

zeroseven

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

RFI aiding immediate allies against another immediate RFI ally is fun to see. Is Claws coordinating with GATO on this conflict or not? :popcorn:

Nobody yell at me but in fairness, CLAWS is the only alliance from the former hegemony that hasn’t done a 180 and become completely hostile towards TW, much less maintained a treaty with them, all for the heinous crime of… *checks notes* signing an ODP with NG. On top of that, WC has publicly backed Bundy in this very thread, and seems to be letting Bundy get what he wanted and asked for anyway: a normal fight and some casualties. I obviously think there’s a lot that CLAWS can be criticized for, including putting themselves in this position in the first place by having treaties with 20-some different alliances that don’t share the same political interests, but now that they’re here, I don’t think it’s super fair to expect them to hang one set of allies out to dry. 

48 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Thanks for the update Statistics Goblin; even though we consider you and the rest of the Cookers fixation on our figures to be strangely obsessive, it is heart-warming to know our charts and graphs clearly provide you with what I can only guess would be solace?

We especially look forward to your future observations of the numbers 4, 32, 77.24 and 88 in the wild.

zeroseven

Trying to dunk on someone in CN for pulling stats has to be one of the most brain dead things I’ve seen since I came back. This is literally just a big spreadsheet game, you nincompoop. I get that being a clown to attract negative attention is your thing nowadays, but mercy me. 

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Trying to dunk on someone in CN for pulling stats has to be one of the most brain dead things I’ve seen since I came back. This is literally just a big spreadsheet game, you nincompoop. I get that being a clown to attract negative attention is your thing nowadays, but mercy me. 

"My number is better than your number"  makes for very boring politics and is the fundamental rule of a very juvenile contest between two men measuring the size of something. It's boring and it's basic.

So please do call me brain dead, anything other than your incessant adherence to what the stats say instead of what you might actually have to say as a leader (and what the hell is this rubbish about this planet being a 'spreadsheet game' - makes you sound more demented than the 'Flat Bob' conspiracists) Be creative, I know you are literally incapable of this because you're just a bot without full sentience, so tell the others at least and be a good errand-bot. Perhaps then you might accomplish something worthwhile and cast your own shadow for people to hide in.

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Awww, giving me nicknames, I love it. Thank you. @Caustic Goblin!

I'm glad you like it! Though I can probably do better, I'd give that one a 6/10 at a push tbh

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

11 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

"My number is better than your number"  makes for very boring politics and is the fundamental rule of a very juvenile contest between two men measuring the size of something. It's boring and it's basic.

Pretty sure the most basic litmus test of CN leadership is "can I scrounge up enough activity to increase my alliance stats so we're actually effective"

Glad we could find a swift and accurate assessment to that basic question for you.

21 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

So please do call me brain dead, anything other than your incessant adherence to what the stats say instead of what you might actually have to say as a leader (and what the hell is this rubbish about this planet being a 'spreadsheet game' - makes you sound more demented than the 'Flat Bob' conspiracists) Be creative, I know you are literally incapable of this because you're just a bot without full sentience, so tell the others at least and be a good errand-bot. Perhaps then you might accomplish something worthwhile and cast your own shadow for people to hide in.

I'm glad you like it! Though I can probably do better, I'd give that one a 6/10 at a push tbh

On Planet Bob, an alliance's utilization of its aid slots, trade circles, and in-game activity can provide valuable insights into the level of activity displayed by its members. These factors often serve as indicators of the alliance's overall engagement and dedication, ultimately translating into increased political capital. When combined with a notable absence of concern for individual nation strength, as members are willing to sacrifice their own resources and stability for the sake of gaining casualties, a formidable war machine emerges, Non Grata is fueled by the relentless dedication of NG Gov and her members.

Firstly, the use of aid slots within an alliance demonstrates the level of cooperation and support among its members. Regular and efficient utilization of aid slots indicates a thriving network of economic exchanges, where nations willingly provide assistance to each other for growth and development. This cooperative spirit signifies active engagement and coordination, indicative of a highly active and motivated alliance.

Trade circles further highlight the alliance's dedication to economic progress and resource optimization. A well-functioning trade circle facilitates the efficient distribution of resources among its members, ensuring mutual prosperity and stability. By actively participating in trade circles, alliance members exhibit their commitment to collective advancement, reflecting an increased level of alliance activity and cohesion.

Moreover, in-game activity is a crucial factor in determining an alliance's power and influence. Regular interaction with the game's mechanics, such as engaging in military operations, diplomacy, and intelligence gathering, demonstrates a proactive and engaged player base. Higher levels of in-game activity contribute to enhanced political capital, as the alliance's reputation and impact on the game world grow significantly.

However, what sets apart a truly powerful war machine is the willingness of its members to disregard personal gains and readily sacrifice their nations for strategic objectives. Members who prioritize inflicting casualties over protecting their individual nation strength exemplify the mindset of Non Grata membership. Dedication to maximizing casualty statistics, even at the cost of their own stability, fuels the alliance's aggressive capabilities and provides a potent weapon in times of conflict.

In conclusion, an alliance that effectively utilizes aid slots, trade circles, and displays high in-game activity demonstrates a heightened level of activity among its members. When coupled with a disregard for personal nation strength and a willingness to sacrifice everything for casualties, such an alliance becomes a formidable war machine. The combination of dedication, coordination, and a relentless pursuit of casualties grants the alliance increased political capital and the potential for significant influence within the virtual realm of Planet Bob.

tldr: thats why your stats get pointed out so much

13 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

On Planet Bob, an alliance's utilization of its aid slots, trade circles, and in-game activity can provide valuable insights into the level of activity displayed by its members. These factors often serve as indicators of the alliance's overall engagement and dedication, ultimately translating into increased political capital. When combined with a notable absence of concern for individual nation strength, as members are willing to sacrifice their own resources and stability for the sake of gaining casualties, a formidable war machine emerges, Non Grata is fueled by the relentless dedication of NG Gov and her members.

Firstly, the use of aid slots within an alliance demonstrates the level of cooperation and support among its members. Regular and efficient utilization of aid slots indicates a thriving network of economic exchanges, where nations willingly provide assistance to each other for growth and development. This cooperative spirit signifies active engagement and coordination, indicative of a highly active and motivated alliance.

Trade circles further highlight the alliance's dedication to economic progress and resource optimization. A well-functioning trade circle facilitates the efficient distribution of resources among its members, ensuring mutual prosperity and stability. By actively participating in trade circles, alliance members exhibit their commitment to collective advancement, reflecting an increased level of alliance activity and cohesion.

Moreover, in-game activity is a crucial factor in determining an alliance's power and influence. Regular interaction with the game's mechanics, such as engaging in military operations, diplomacy, and intelligence gathering, demonstrates a proactive and engaged player base. Higher levels of in-game activity contribute to enhanced political capital, as the alliance's reputation and impact on the game world grow significantly.

However, what sets apart a truly powerful war machine is the willingness of its members to disregard personal gains and readily sacrifice their nations for strategic objectives. Members who prioritize inflicting casualties over protecting their individual nation strength exemplify the mindset of Non Grata membership. Dedication to maximizing casualty statistics, even at the cost of their own stability, fuels the alliance's aggressive capabilities and provides a potent weapon in times of conflict.

In conclusion, an alliance that effectively utilizes aid slots, trade circles, and displays high in-game activity demonstrates a heightened level of activity among its members. When coupled with a disregard for personal nation strength and a willingness to sacrifice everything for casualties, such an alliance becomes a formidable war machine. The combination of dedication, coordination, and a relentless pursuit of casualties grants the alliance increased political capital and the potential for significant influence within the virtual realm of Planet Bob.

Spoken like a true cult leader.  Call me when your infra is below 10 k at least for a few months.  

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

If your numbers suck, what else are you going to counter with about how awesome you are? Best community? Most skilled political navigation of the web? Anything else at all? Or are you just not worried about any manner of being a decent alliance?

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

The Open World Forum is a dynamic platform that fosters meaningful discussions and exchanges of ideas among individuals from diverse backgrounds. In this context, employing ChatGPT as a tool for responding to fellow participants can greatly enhance your experience and contribute to the overall effectiveness of communication within the forum. This comprehensive analysis will delve into the numerous advantages of using ChatGPT and highlight its potential to streamline interactions, provide accurate information, promote inclusivity, encourage critical thinking, offer language support, enable efficient multitasking, and foster collaborative problem-solving.

Responding to numerous individuals on the Open World Forum can be time-consuming and mentally demanding. ChatGPT, as an AI language model, can help streamline interactions by generating coherent responses that address multiple questions or concerns simultaneously. By leveraging its natural language processing capabilities, ChatGPT can quickly analyze and comprehend the context of user queries and respond with accurate and relevant information.

As a participant in the Open World Forum, it is crucial to ensure that the information shared is reliable and up-to-date. ChatGPT, built upon a vast knowledge base, can provide accurate information from its training data, which includes diverse sources up until September 2021. However, it is important to verify the accuracy and timeliness of any specific information obtained from ChatGPT, especially regarding recent developments.

The Open World Forum aims to be an inclusive space where people from various backgrounds and levels of expertise can engage in discussions. ChatGPT can contribute to inclusivity by offering assistance to participants who may be less familiar with certain topics. It can help bridge knowledge gaps and facilitate dialogue among individuals with varying levels of expertise, thereby fostering a more inclusive and accessible environment.

Engaging with ChatGPT prompts critical thinking and reflection on the ideas being discussed. While ChatGPT can generate responses, it is essential for participants to critically evaluate and engage with the content it produces. By challenging and examining the responses provided by ChatGPT, participants can stimulate thoughtful discussions, evaluate different perspectives, and cultivate a more enriching dialogue within the Open World Forum.

The Open World Forum attracts participants from around the globe, creating a diverse linguistic environment. ChatGPT can assist in overcoming language barriers by offering support in multiple languages. It can generate translations, provide language-specific insights, and help participants communicate more effectively with others who may have different native languages.

Engaging in the Open World Forum often involves multitasking, with participants juggling multiple conversations and threads simultaneously. ChatGPT can act as a valuable multitasking tool, allowing participants to address queries or respond to comments while concurrently engaging in other forum activities. This capability enables users to efficiently manage their time and maximize their contributions within the forum.

The Open World Forum serves as a platform for collaborative problem-solving and idea generation. ChatGPT can actively participate in this process by providing suggestions, perspectives, and insights based on its training data. This collaborative approach can enhance the collective intelligence of the forum, stimulating creative solutions and inspiring innovative thinking among participants.

The utilization of ChatGPT in the Open World Forum presents numerous advantages, such as streamlining interactions, providing accurate information, promoting inclusivity, encouraging critical thinking, offering language support, enabling efficient multitasking, and fostering collaborative problem-solving. By leveraging the capabilities of ChatGPT, participants can enhance their engagement within the forum, contribute meaningfully to discussions, and benefit from the diverse perspectives and insights shared by fellow participants. However, it is important to remember that ChatGPT is an AI language model and, while powerful, it has limitations. It is crucial to critically evaluate and verify the information provided by ChatGPT to ensure its accuracy and relevance. By utilizing ChatGPT effectively, participants can enrich their experience in the Open World Forum and contribute to the overall knowledge-sharing and learning environment.

Edited by Jason8

7 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

I don’t think it’s super fair to expect them to hang one set of allies out to dry. 

Allowing a direct treaty partner to be attacked by a non-treaty partner 4x their size is by definition hanging one set of allies out to dry. Usually allies choose their direct treaty partners over alliances they have no relation with, but CLAWS... has gone a different route.

You nailed the core issue, though. CLAWS has far, FAR too many treaties, and very rarely activates any of them as a result.

Edited by firingline

58 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

The Open World Forum is a dynamic platform that fosters meaningful discussions and exchanges of ideas among individuals from diverse backgrounds. In this context, employing ChatGPT as a tool for responding to fellow participants can greatly enhance your experience and contribute to the overall effectiveness of communication within the forum. This comprehensive analysis will delve into the numerous advantages of using ChatGPT and highlight its potential to streamline interactions, provide accurate information, promote inclusivity, encourage critical thinking, offer language support, enable efficient multitasking, and foster collaborative problem-solving.

Responding to numerous individuals on the Open World Forum can be time-consuming and mentally demanding. ChatGPT, as an AI language model, can help streamline interactions by generating coherent responses that address multiple questions or concerns simultaneously. By leveraging its natural language processing capabilities, ChatGPT can quickly analyze and comprehend the context of user queries and respond with accurate and relevant information.

As a participant in the Open World Forum, it is crucial to ensure that the information shared is reliable and up-to-date. ChatGPT, built upon a vast knowledge base, can provide accurate information from its training data, which includes diverse sources up until September 2021. However, it is important to verify the accuracy and timeliness of any specific information obtained from ChatGPT, especially regarding recent developments.

The Open World Forum aims to be an inclusive space where people from various backgrounds and levels of expertise can engage in discussions. ChatGPT can contribute to inclusivity by offering assistance to participants who may be less familiar with certain topics. It can help bridge knowledge gaps and facilitate dialogue among individuals with varying levels of expertise, thereby fostering a more inclusive and accessible environment.

Engaging with ChatGPT prompts critical thinking and reflection on the ideas being discussed. While ChatGPT can generate responses, it is essential for participants to critically evaluate and engage with the content it produces. By challenging and examining the responses provided by ChatGPT, participants can stimulate thoughtful discussions, evaluate different perspectives, and cultivate a more enriching dialogue within the Open World Forum.

The Open World Forum attracts participants from around the globe, creating a diverse linguistic environment. ChatGPT can assist in overcoming language barriers by offering support in multiple languages. It can generate translations, provide language-specific insights, and help participants communicate more effectively with others who may have different native languages.

Engaging in the Open World Forum often involves multitasking, with participants juggling multiple conversations and threads simultaneously. ChatGPT can act as a valuable multitasking tool, allowing participants to address queries or respond to comments while concurrently engaging in other forum activities. This capability enables users to efficiently manage their time and maximize their contributions within the forum.

The Open World Forum serves as a platform for collaborative problem-solving and idea generation. ChatGPT can actively participate in this process by providing suggestions, perspectives, and insights based on its training data. This collaborative approach can enhance the collective intelligence of the forum, stimulating creative solutions and inspiring innovative thinking among participants.

The utilization of ChatGPT in the Open World Forum presents numerous advantages, such as streamlining interactions, providing accurate information, promoting inclusivity, encouraging critical thinking, offering language support, enabling efficient multitasking, and fostering collaborative problem-solving. By leveraging the capabilities of ChatGPT, participants can enhance their engagement within the forum, contribute meaningfully to discussions, and benefit from the diverse perspectives and insights shared by fellow participants. However, it is important to remember that ChatGPT is an AI language model and, while powerful, it has limitations. It is crucial to critically evaluate and verify the information provided by ChatGPT to ensure its accuracy and relevance. By utilizing ChatGPT effectively, participants can enrich their experience in the Open World Forum and contribute to the overall knowledge-sharing and learning environment.

79jZEt2.png

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

The Open World Forum is a dynamic platform ... etc

Turning this place into an even less interesting and less frequented desert, littered by chatbot generated walls of text, is not what we should want to do... I get that you were making satire, but please cut it down to a paragraph, maybe?

... And I say this to the blushing goblin cult queen, too.

Just my .02.

9 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Turning this place into an even less interesting and less frequented desert, littered by chatbot generated walls of text, is not what we should want to do... I get that you were making satire, but please cut it down to a paragraph, maybe?

... And I say this to the blushing goblin cult queen, too.

Just my .02.

You're a neutral. You don't get to give any .02 out.