UCR Declaration of War

3 hours ago, ADude said:

Maybe being a good ally would have been to not disregard the peace agreement they signed and put all of your current allies into a pickle because Al got bored.

That's just my take though.

No pickle since I haven't asked for anything and since you are not an ally definitely no issue...and peace agreements don't last forever or no wars would ever occur anymore... I waited a year... how much was the appropriate time? Maybe if everyone dropped some alliance that don't do anything I'd have some raid targets... 

Al

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Master Hakai said:

PGS and GATO privately informed UCR that we will defend them from Terrence Krillians verbal attacks. Further discussion about this will be considered inappropriate and "for lames"

Is that like.. effective immediately?

Quite a lot of hot air in this thread.  Let's be clear.  No one expects anyone to do anything other than what has already happened.  Bundy wanted a raid and did it.  I'm sure he knew that UCR would respond.  He has the war he wanted and he will have fun in it, no doubt.  

There isn't the faintest of real expectations for anyone else to get involved.

5 hours ago, Bdiah said:

Quite a lot of hot air in this thread.  Let's be clear.  No one expects anyone to do anything other than what has already happened.  Bundy wanted a raid and did it.  I'm sure he knew that UCR would respond.  He has the war he wanted and he will have fun in it, no doubt.  

There isn't the faintest of real expectations for anyone else to get involved.

Well this just became the most interesting post in the thread. How does VE become involved in any discussions surrounding the escalation of either DH or UCR's immediate allies?

39 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Well this just became the most interesting post in the thread. How does VE become involved in any discussions surrounding the escalation of either DH or UCR's immediate allies?

Do you mean TW? Who is DH here. Sorry, I can't keep up with politics lol

9 hours ago, dev0win said:

yYSvVwD.png

May the boredom be cured with many glorious casualties. May our collective environments, once more, be stained with the green, glowy goodness of nuclear material.

5 hours ago, Wobblies said:

I always suspected your loyalty to NATO was a charade.

How dare you besmirch the good name of FL, you are going to be hearing from my lawyer.

3 hours ago, Terrence Krillins said:

Easy killer. FL trashes his own good name every day. 

I don't know what you are talking about, I am pretty sure FL is the most respected player in CN currently!

Crap.... what does respected mean again????  😛

AL

17 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I did tell him he could delete what he said....

That would mean FL get's the last word in, something he's very fond of doing.

Also one of these things is not like the others one of these things just isin't the same.

Edited by Wobblies