The Cataphonic Accords

Dear PGS,

You guys are making progress and the best way to know you're making progress is when your enemies start whining and trying to water down said progress. 

Haters will always hate, never sincerely acknowledging any achievements of their adversaries. That said, keep up the solid work. You guys are by far the most active low/mid tier AA out there regardless of what your haters say and this treaty makes total sense considering GATO is mostly made of high/super tiers. It's a good way to close each other's gaps.

Cheers!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so few alliances putting in the work to recruit, educate, and grow new nations. There are fewer still that invest the time and energy to nurture a welcoming community, one that makes those nations want to stick around and encourages them to take on alliance government positions.

PGS are making a positive difference in this world; no wonder you resent them.

15 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Two of the most worthless alliances to ever exist signing a treaty in order to protect each others pixels, how cute. 

No treaty can change the fact Post-Grunge Supergroup is one of the most worthless alliances in the history of CN. GATO is only slightly worse. It's a match made in heaven. 

You and much of your sphere have become a death cult. Y'all are too embittered to think that alliances can change or that growth (on an individual, alliance, or world-level) is even possible. Your one grand dream was a vengeance fantasy, but you never imagined the world beyond that, so your vision remains stuck in a bloodhaze. 

The future is more open than you think; take a deep breath and let some light into your soul. 

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

FTW did 19m damage (second on bob) and had a better net damage ratio than PGS, despite fighting the massive upper tier of NPO and co.

PGS got cracked by NG and friends and folded like a cheap table.

So yes PGS is pretty awful. 

This is silly. FTW was 7x the size of PGS with a much more seasoned membership; PGS was full of new nations without complete improvements/wonder sets or years of warchest savings built up. Who would ever reasonably expect them to be competitive with the third-largest alliance in total damage or even damage ratio given those circumstances? 

Also, regarding the opponent quality, I'm sure you would say that PGS wasn't fighting a bunch of slouches, either. 😉

6 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Did the other furries give you permission to say that? Or are you back in the dog house?

I'm the reigning Regent of the Freehold of the Wolves right now. So...

6 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Smitty, are you okay, man?  You listed PGS and GATO as the worst alliances in CN, but forgot to list FTW and half of her allies below her. You yourself were an inactive husk of former greatness in the last war, just like your alliance, and just like most alliances on Bob.

It's okay though. Maybe some day, you'll find the greatness you long for so much.

Wishing you the best.

I feel fine. Are you forgetting that we dealt 19 million damage? The 2nd most out of all the alliances that fought in the war. The statistics don't lie.

15 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

You and much of your sphere have become a death cult. Y'all are too embittered to think that alliances can change or that growth (on an individual, alliance, or world-level) is even possible. Your one grand dream was a vengeance fantasy, but you never imagined the world beyond that, so your vision remains stuck in a bloodhaze. 

The future is more open than you think; take a deep breath and let some light into your soul. 

A death cult? Really? That is stretch, even for you. We simply choose friendships over worthless pixels. I simply wanted to remind PGS and GATO how worthless I think they are. But my opinion doesn't matter much to y'all. I don't care if you ignore it. 

I agree with you on the future being open bit. Honestly, we agree on that. 

2 hours ago, Sarkin said:

There are so few alliances putting in the work to recruit, educate, and grow new nations. There are fewer still that invest the time and energy to nurture a welcoming community, one that makes those nations want to stick around and encourages them to take on alliance government positions.

PGS are making a positive difference in this world; no wonder you resent them.

This is silly. FTW was 7x the size of PGS with a much more seasoned membership; PGS was full of new nations without complete improvements/wonder sets or years of warchest savings built up. Who would ever reasonably expect them to be competitive with the third-largest alliance in total damage or even damage ratio given those circumstances? 

Also, regarding the opponent quality, I'm sure you would say that PGS wasn't fighting a bunch of slouches, either. 😉

So we’re just pretending that the core of PGS nations are former Kashmir and many have been around for years? I’ve fought many of them in multiple wars, they’re not new to the world and they’re not missing wonders. Some of them (looking at Sabcat especially) are tenacious fighters. They do however have a habit of pretending to be competent and then failing, and consequently getting kicked in the teeth in the process. 

Also yes, while NG and friends are awesome and some of the best operating alliances in the game (I think NG is hands down the best group of nations economically and militarily on Bob) we certainly didn’t have the tech of NPO’s upper tier to whallop our opponents with. FTW was MASSIVELY outgunned and still did far more damage than comparable alliances like IRON or CLAWS. Calling them one of the worst alliances on Bob is simply egregious on Jason’s part, and he knows that. 

5 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I'm the reigning Regent of the Freehold of the Wolves right now. So...

So if a war broke out right now would you have to sign a gag order on yourself or how would that work?

3 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Calling them one of the worst alliances on Bob is simply egregious on Jason’s part, and he knows that. 

There's so much more to CyberNations than numbers in spreadsheets.  NG members often state that your Discord is the best because it's fun and active.  However, I would say that the 3rd largest alliance only doing the 2nd most damage in the war being good is egregious.  You claim that NPO is terribly inactive, yet they outdamaged FTW.  And that's with most of their nations being too large and out of range shortly after the start of the war.  Looking at the stats, NPO did 3.6 million damage to FTW and received 2.4 million damage in kind.  NPO, the big, inactive, hegemonic bad guy kicked FTW's teeth in.

In fact, out of Doom Wolves, Doom Squad, DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, New Pacific Order, CLAWS, The Dark Templar, The Grand Lodge of Freemasons, Post Grunge Supergroup, and Knights of the Round Table... FTW got hammered by most.  But let's look beyond the spreadsheet.  Their current regent has emotional breakdowns on the OWF all the time.  Can he keep the ship righted or will someone else have to step in and prevent it from capsizing the next time?  Who's that going to be?  Are we going to see another BiPolar moment next war, but with FTW instead of NpO?  I've got my popcorn in the microwave, ready to hit start.

5 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I feel fine. Are you forgetting that we dealt 19 million damage? The 2nd most out of all the alliances that fought in the war. The statistics don't lie.

As you should have.  You're the third largest alliance.  Also see above about NPO.  Congrats, you're worse than them, even though you're more active.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

So if a war broke out right now would you have to sign a gag order on yourself or how would that work?

I think that's how that works, yes.

Edited by Smitty256

14 hours ago, Jason8 said:

There's so much more to CyberNations than numbers in spreadsheets.  NG members often state that your Discord is the best because it's fun and active.  However, I would say that the 3rd largest alliance only doing the 2nd most damage in the war being good is egregious.  You claim that NPO is terribly inactive, yet they outdamaged FTW.  And that's with most of their nations being too large and out of range shortly after the start of the war.  Looking at the stats, NPO did 3.6 million damage to FTW and received 2.4 million damage in kind.  NPO, the big, inactive, hegemonic bad guy kicked FTW's teeth in.

In fact, out of Doom Wolves, Doom Squad, DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, New Pacific Order, CLAWS, The Dark Templar, The Grand Lodge of Freemasons, Post Grunge Supergroup, and Knights of the Round Table... FTW got hammered by most.  But let's look beyond the spreadsheet.  Their current regent has emotional breakdowns on the OWF all the time.  Can he keep the ship righted or will someone else have to step in and prevent it from capsizing the next time?  Who's that going to be?  Are we going to see another BiPolar moment next war, but with FTW instead of NpO?  I've got my popcorn in the microwave, ready to hit start.

As you should have.  You're the third largest alliance.  Also see above about NPO.  Congrats, you're worse than them, even though you're more active.

The hell is this goobledegook of a post? Of course numbers on a spreadsheet aren’t the only way to judge, but they’re a pretty good one.

The third NS alliance doing the second most damage is somehow bad now? Where the hell does that leave IRON and CLAWS then?

Even if NPO was inactive (I don’t think anyone claims that, just the majority of the rest of your crappy past coalition) they were three times the size of FTW. More importantly there were a number of nations in the 400k-1m ns line down declaring heavily on our coalition. 10k plus tech being deleted off large nations in one shot. The entire globe combined can barely match NPO in that tier (ignoring dbdc and the rest.) Our coalition knew it was MASSIVELY outnumbered and of course that is going to heavily skew damage stats in NPO’s favor. We watched as Legion/FTW/NATO/NG clawed that back towards even over the following months in the lower tier.

Smitty gets fired up on the owf, but FTW still has a higher activity rate than many and a higher aid slot percentage than most. I’ll take those numbers correlating to the next wars performance any day instead of a little misguided trolling.

16 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Big talk from a guy whose AA lost every front they fought. Including against FTW. 

18 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Missed this post… j8 this is literally the biggest load of bull I have seen spew from your mouth you should just close it before you take another L from FTW, lord knows we’ve handed your alliance enough across what, 4 wars?

However, I would say that the 3rd largest alliance only doing the 2nd most damage in the war being good is egregious.  You claim that NPO is terribly inactive, yet they outdamaged FTW. 

This literally makes no sense. The #3 alliance being #2 in damage = bad ???? especially when you consider IRON being significantly larger than us, and how quickly we dropped below CLAWS due to NPO/DBDC super tiers, so for most of the war we could be considered closer to #4.

If NPO didn’t out-damage literally everyone by their numbers alone that would actually be beyond pathetic, you should give more credit to your friends.

In fact, out of Doom Wolves, Doom Squad, DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, New Pacific Order, CLAWS, The Dark Templar, The Grand Lodge of Freemasons, Post Grunge Supergroup, and Knights of the Round Table... FTW got hammered by most. 

We took like a 4-5 million ns damage deficit at the start of the war when DBDC and NPO had their super tiers and yet nearly evened out the damage ratio in the tiers where it is the most difficult to make up millions in damage.

Made up against mostly you and your allies, in fact. PGS, CLAWS, and KoRT. Pretty telling.

@A1ph4 0m3ga proof that Oxford commas are better )

Their current regent has emotional breakdowns on the OWF all the time.  Can he keep the ship righted or will someone else have to step in and prevent it from capsizing the next time?  Who's that going to be?  Are we going to see another BiPolar moment next war, but with FTW instead of NpO?  I've got my popcorn in the microwave, ready to hit start.

I am the Regent. Smitty is filling in temporarily while DLS is on vacation and I am in the middle of a tumultuous time with my health irl that should be sorted soon. 😁

1 hour ago, Velocity said:

Missed this post… j8 this is literally the biggest load of bull I have seen spew from your mouth you should just close it before you take another L from FTW, lord knows we’ve handed your alliance enough across what, 4 wars?

This literally makes no sense. The #3 alliance being #2 in damage = bad ???? especially when you consider IRON being significantly larger than us, and how quickly we dropped below CLAWS due to NPO/DBDC super tiers, so for most of the war we could be considered closer to #4.

If NPO didn’t out-damage literally everyone by their numbers alone that would actually be beyond pathetic, you should give more credit to your friends.

We took like a 4-5 million ns damage deficit at the start of the war when DBDC and NPO had their super tiers and yet nearly evened out the damage ratio in the tiers where it is the most difficult to make up millions in damage.

Made up against mostly you and your allies, in fact. PGS, CLAWS, and KoRT. Pretty telling.

@A1ph4 0m3ga proof that Oxford commas are better )

I am the Regent. Smitty is filling in temporarily while DLS is on vacation and I am in the middle of a tumultuous time with my health irl that should be sorted soon. 😁

You're the only person in FTW I didn't want to upset.

Smitty, come back!

13 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Imma season my food with this thread from now on. I also want everyone to know that I defeated Canik in a Civ game with a horde of Soviet troops. 

Thank you, please carry on.

lmao

You did make an impressive warrior horde.. but... yeahhh. 😂

On 5/11/2023 at 10:55 AM, sedlo said:

oh dear Smitty I thought you'd already been given a good hard talking to!

edit: does the alias of the op amuse anybody or is he just a silly little boy

I mean, it's no more an alias than someone calling themselves firingline, Velocity, or Alpha Omega. I am, however, a silly boy. Life is so much better when it involves humour.

(Edit: No shade to Velo, you seem cool)

17 hours ago, Canik said:

No, I am the regent!

No, I AM ALPHARIUS!

Edited by JSoprano

3 hours ago, JSoprano said:

I mean, it's no more an alias than someone calling themselves firingline, Velocity, or Alpha Omega. I am, however, a silly boy. Life is so much better when it involves humour.

(Edit: No shade to Velo, you seem cool)

No, I AM ALPHARIUS!

It certainly beats Ardus!

Edited by sedlo