Breaking up is hard to do (Foreign Affairs Announcement from Polaris)

5 hours ago, Stewie said:

Seeing that our allies came into defend us I mean..

They did their jobs amazingly well.  And I am stoked that they all brought you back to life.

It was a good war and we had a lot of fun.  It's nice to get back to something actually happening in the game.  Also, RIA has always been pretty cool in my book.

51 minutes ago, firingline said:

RFI, based on scale.

Most of the active RFI nations last war were actually fighting against the RFI side.

None of the RFI nations last war turned around and attacked their allies.  That’s more than can be said for the nation TheCastle. 

Speaking of turning around in the middle of a war, it’s good to see that Polar respects ODN enough that Polar waited until AFTER the conflict to drop their treaty with ODN. 

RFI might not be perfect as a bloc, but I am 100% confident that no member of RFI would ever switch sides in the middle of a war. 

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

None of the RFI nations last war turned around and attacked their allies.  That’s more than can be said for the nation TheCastle. 

Speaking of turning around in the middle of a war, it’s good to see that Polar respects ODN enough that Polar waited until AFTER the conflict to drop their treaty with ODN. 

RFI might not be perfect as a bloc, but I am 100% confident that no member of RFI would ever switch sides in the middle of a war. 

Yeah, 'not perfect' isn't really in the right ballpark. RFI was arguably the worst, least effective bloc of all time as it existed during the last global war.

Don't worry - I was careful to never attack an ally during the last war. Just a rotting heap of trash.

Tick, tock. Garbage day is coming.

Edited by firingline

I never remember if it's supposed to be tick or til or tok or tock, and Hakai is never there when I need him.

On a lighter note, I learned to talk and think of secondary resources, in that way it's just about energy.

So, I guess that - tik ta-tock ti-tick tok - with a bit of energy resourceful day will soon be coming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not even know ODN still existed.  Much less that they were allies.  I swear a decade or so ago Sponge told me Polar would never have anything do ODN again.  Or maybe that was Grub?  I wonder how 12 cans of Vienna sausages ended up in my grocery delivery today?  What was I talking about again?

On 3/26/2023 at 12:45 AM, TheBigBad said:

I swear a decade or so ago Sponge told me Polar would never have anything do ODN again.  Or maybe that was Grub? 

Grub I would wager.

On 3/26/2023 at 3:16 PM, Master Hakai said:

i like ur pfp

Thanks 😊