1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

Worry not, we still have eight days before we've matched your pace.

Oh please. We did exactly what our allies asked of us, and now we are here while y’all are where? How do you even factor into this situation? Oh that’s right, you don’t.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Tsk tsk, everyone is in such a rush. Let’s see where we all are 6-7 months from now. 

From my point of view, after surveying the modern landscape, if you are still fighting six months from now your leadership is either incompetent or overfilled with spite soured into sadism. 

Just now, shirunei said:

From my point of view, after surveying the modern landscape, if you are still fighting six months from now your leadership is either incompetent or overfilled with spite soured into sadism. 

Yes if we are all honest this is just a brief respite from the staleness that is Planet Bob. In six months, we’ll all return to the dying state of this world and nothing will be different but the lower amount of pixels across the board.

14 minutes ago, shirunei said:

How boring. Wars don’t even get good until you’re a couple months in. 

16 minutes ago, shirunei said:

I guess we shall see

32 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Oh please. We did exactly what our allies asked of us, and now we are here while y’all are where? How do you even factor into this situation? Oh that’s right, you don’t.

That's fine, you can do what your allies asked of you, that's what I'm doing too! But you didn't resign yourself to a corner during your waiting period, so why are you asking others to do so when you're only three and a half hours into having "done something" yourselves?

Edited by James Spanier

2 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

That's fine, you can do what your allies asked of you, that's what I'm doing too! But you didn't resign yourself to a corner during your waiting period, so why are you asking others to do when you're only three and a half hours into having "done something" yourselves?

Your youngling is enthusiastic, which should be encouraged, but...deserving of just a head pat and a seat in the corner.

5 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Yes if we are all honest this is just a brief respite from the staleness that is Planet Bob. In six months, we’ll all return to the dying state of this world and nothing will be different but the lower amount of pixels across the board.

:laugh: Imagine being dumb enough to think that in a few months you'll be let off the hook.

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

:laugh: Imagine being dumb enough to think that in a few months you'll be let off the hook.

Imagine thinking we want this to be over in a few months 🤣

I’m just acknowledging the reality that this will all be over and will ultimately be futile as everything will return to staleness like before.

Edited by A1ph4 0m3ga

28 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Great to hear! You won't be disappointed when you're still at war past that six month mark.

NPO can fight that long? Never knew. 

16 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

CN is eternal. I think the gods who watch over Bob should make nations inheritable by our descendants. Non Grata stretching into every next life. 

Who would ever curse their descendants with playing this game? I can't think of a more terrible fate.