52 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

CCC & Allies: I am Alpha Omega, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Polar & Others: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will save our pixels.

CCC & Allies: Aye, fight and you may lose some pixels. Run and you’ll save them, at least a while. And laying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that day for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our pixels, but they’ll never take our freedom!

Deus Vult!

CCC: I'm gonna post cringe.

CCC Allies: Please don't.

CCC: I posted cringe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

NPO must have forgotten to issue the "no members below the rank of Office can post in the thread" memo.

💀💀💀

quick, someone go grab the fursuit and the flag to distract them.

5 minutes ago, LittleRena said:

Can't be any worse than being in the same alliance as you 🤷‍♀️

Can’t be worse than being in an alliance not doing anything but crap posting. Either do something, or go sit with your pixels in the corner where you belong.

10 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Very original. 

Thanks, I wrote it myself.

Just now, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Can’t be worse than being in an alliance not doing anything but crap posting. Either do something, or go sit with your pixels in the corner where you belong.

Come at me bro!

I lost many pixels when I was in TPF fighting against NPO.

Edited by LittleRena

10 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Worry not, we still have eight days before we've matched your pace.

Just now, kerschbs said:

Tsk tsk, everyone is in such a rush. Let’s see where we all are 6-7 months from now. 

The criticism levied was that a member of my alliance should "do something or go sit in a corner" by someone who spent nine days not doing something yet definitely not sitting in a corner.

50 minutes ago, LittleRena said:

I lost many pixels when I was in TPF fighting against NPO.

Do you want a cookie for something that happened a decade ago? Congrats on continuing to make CN stale af.