An announcement from The First Order

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Londo Mollari said:

Why be neutral when you could just declare on Kashmir instead?  Aid us in our glorious quest and the world can be yours.  Beer.  Wenches.  Technology reparations.  THE TEARS OF THIRTYSOMETHING AUTISTIC NATION RULERS.  So.  Many.  Tears.

We can make this happen today.  We can sign a contract.  My door is always open.  ❤️ 

Please ignore Londo, his brain operates on different frequencies than most humans. Anyone whose been on Bob long enough knows as such. 

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Please ignore Londo, his brain operates on different frequencies than most humans. Anyone whose been on Bob long enough knows as such. 

This is my first time hearing about Lando*. Makes sense. I'm usually good at interpreting abstract art, but that was a masterpiece I couldn't dissect!

* I don't know who any of you people are

28 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

With the recent Declarations of War by The New Sith Order, does this mean that the Declaration of Neutrality from The First Order is rescinded?

Surely TFO will defend her allies! ...right?

43 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

With the recent Declarations of War by The New Sith Order, does this mean that the Declaration of Neutrality from The First Order is rescinded?

NSO is members of NG that wanted to fight on a different AA (OOC they all play a different game with one of the targeted nations so they’re doing it in solidarity)

This was discussed with NGs previous leadership. 

7 minutes ago, James Maximus said:

NSO is members of NG that wanted to fight on a different AA (OOC they all play a different game with one of the targeted nations so they’re doing it in solidarity)

This was discussed with NGs previous leadership. 

Don't you mean TNSO as NSO (New Sith Order) isn't currently fighting / declared any wars?

See this is the problem with trading off military preparedness for quick growth. When the time comes for war, you're left with two options: get rolled and see the investment in your nation immediately evaporate, or abandon your allies.

TFO chooses to abandon her allies.

Wish I could say I am surprised, but TFO has shown themselves to be a relatively low-character alliance since the day they were founded. 

18 minutes ago, firingline said:

See this is the problem with trading off military preparedness for quick growth. When the time comes for war, you're left with two options: get rolled and see the investment in your nation immediately evaporate, or abandon your allies.

TFO chooses to abandon her allies.

Wish I could say I am surprised, but TFO has shown themselves to be a relatively low-character alliance since the day they were founded. 

Whatever you say chucklehead. Our allies have expressed to us well over 10 times that this isn’t TFOs fight. Us coming in means the war expands. Our allies don’t want that, NG doesn’t want that. They’re both perfectly content smacking each other around till someone gets bored. 

3 minutes ago, James Maximus said:

Whatever you say chucklehead. Our allies have expressed to us well over 10 times that this isn’t TFOs fight. Us coming in means the war expands. Our allies don’t want that, NG doesn’t want that. They’re both perfectly content smacking each other around till someone gets bored. 

How would you countering an unaligned alliance expand the war? 

Of course your allies told you they don't want you getting involved - for the very reasons I highlighted. You sacrificed your preparedness for massive growth; because you don't have warchests, a war would 'zero out' your nation and you'd have to start building from scratch. You don't want to sacrifice your inve$tments, so you instead let your friends burn.

If you actually read what I had posted previously. TNSO was already discussed with NG leadership privately. They aren’t an independent third party. They’re part of NG fighting on a secondary AA for reasons out of this world. It’s hard to use logic when you’re blinded by your hatred though. 

46 minutes ago, firingline said:

I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours. 

4 hours ago, firingline said:

How would you countering an unaligned alliance expand the war? 

Of course your allies told you they don't want you getting involved - for the very reasons I highlighted. You sacrificed your preparedness for massive growth; because you don't have warchests, a war would 'zero out' your nation and you'd have to start building from scratch. You don't want to sacrifice your inve$tments, so you instead let your friends burn.

You can fight a war with a small warchest you know. It is harder to do but it is still entirely possible.

4 hours ago, firingline said:

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify why your self-preservation isn't a cowardly betrayal of your friends.

How is it a cowardly betrayal of friends? They were told that they didn't need to help. So they decided to stay out of it.

5 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Is there anyone still thinking that Alliance and Alliance Affiliation are the same thing, in 2021?

And I thought that I was slow.

The real surprise is when people post to the OWF. And that I actually had the presence of mind to rewrite my post while eating lunch.