An announcement from The First Order

INCOMING HOLODISC FROM THE SUPREME COMMANDER:

K5A7jGU.png

The First Order went into this struggle expecting to honorably support friends from an dishonorable act, but as events unfolded it became clear that not everything is always as it seems. We hereby declare our neutrality in this ongoing conflict on the agreement with Non Grata that this feud remains confined to its current participants.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for actually using diplomacy. This was a horrible incident and I am hopeful that after this both sides will take some time to evaluate their own actions that got us here.

It's good that you guys are doing this. I hope others follow suit in their own way.

3 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Glad those orders from Jazzy came in to stand down

o7

PS: Tech on the way as promised.

Just as we've all been saying, CLAWS and Tev are benevolent overlords! ;) 

Knowledge, in all contexts, is power.  It can be used for good or for evil.  We've seen this play out on a number of regrettable occasions lately.

This is an example of it being used for good and is a step in a better direction.  Humility and maturity are not saving face, they're genuine qualities that should be recognized as such until proven otherwise.    

Failing to believe the best and acting on bitterness or vendettas are exactly how we arrived at this point and have proven, in front of everyone, why they are an unfruitful path to achieving anything at all.  I pray this is not repeated by questioning motives or assuming other agendas are at play in this thread.  Here's to hoping this is the bottom of the trough.  o/

Thanks, TFO.

3 hours ago, James Maximus said:

INCOMING HOLODISC FROM THE SUPREME COMMANDER:

K5A7jGU.png

The First Order went into this struggle expecting to honorably support friends from an dishonorable act, but as events unfolded it became clear that not everything is always as it seems. We hereby declare our neutrality in this ongoing conflict on the agreement with Non Grata that this feud remains confined to its current participants.

Why be neutral when you could just declare on Kashmir instead?  Aid us in our glorious quest and the world can be yours.  Beer.  Wenches.  Technology reparations.  THE TEARS OF THIRTYSOMETHING AUTISTIC NATION RULERS.  So.  Many.  Tears.

We can make this happen today.  We can sign a contract.  My door is always open.  ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Londo Mollari said:

Why be neutral when you could just declare on Kashmir instead?  ... THE TEARS OF THIRTYSOMETHING AUTISTIC NATION RULERS.  So.  Many.  Tears.

Hi Lando Molaro! You seem like a cool person. Who is this referring to? I’m interested in thirty something autistic nation rulers. 

Just now, Master Hakai said:

Hi Lando Molaro! You seem like a cool person. Who is this referring to? I’m interested in thirty something autistic nation rulers. 

Does he mean around 30 autistic nation rulers or nation rulers who are in their 30s?  Because I have a ruler.

6 hours ago, Ninja R said:

Does he mean around 30 autistic nation rulers or nation rulers who are in their 30s?  Because I have a ruler.

He wanted to be funny, not accurate, you can probably take it either way, or not literally at all.

(The joke now is that you too know that I too know that you too wanted to be funny. Don't disappoint.)