• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Thats what cobra wants us to think.

The truth is, that chick was dumped by methrage for having a mustache. And Layton picked that chick up because she has a mustache.

this is very true. lolz

13 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

"My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir because Severus was my leader and I believed in him. Gradually, I came to respect Kashmir and to perceive their enemies as my own.

I still do."

Posted the complete version for you, fella.

See: I can only be loyal to the leader of my Alliance. 

If he tells me we are to vote for Methrage and sign up with the Libertarians, I say, SIR YES SIR!

If he tells me we're severing ties with the LPC to sign a Protectorate with Kashmir, I say, SIR YES SIR!

Now what happens when your First leader runs away from a brutal melee he started to join/create several other AA's?

What happens when your Second leader goes completely inactive and is deleted, only to return and join another Alliance?

I'll tell you what. General Kanabis happens. Once I became COBRA's Third Mandarin, my loyalty was my own choice, and I chose Kashmir.

You accuse me of starting the Goon war? Spare me. I wasn't even in charge when the war started. I resumed control from the Second Mandarin, Vikkstar123 may he rest in peace. As you see gentlemen, GK twists history to favor himself. He is actually the 5th Mandarin of COBRA. I "ran away" because I was the fall guy for the alliance, to get us out of the war and to the negotiating table with Kashmir. You know that Kanabis, you had an integral part in that plan. And yes, I went on to found multiple AAs in my quest to help other nations achieve greatness, or at lest make a place for them to lay their weary heads. But that was simply because I could not come home. 

8 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I request you back those barks up with some bite.

as if there something to bite on your AA...lolz

you hav 21 members w/ only 8 actives, 7 are about to be deleted, the rest are all inactives, decided to quit because they realized being led by an !@#$%^&

:P

and your clown god is broke...hahaha

Edited by visayan

Congratulations, General Kanabis!

You wished to make history, and you did. You have literally become the CN answer to Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf – or better known as Comically Ali. Despite your endless and repetitive efforts to let your enemies know, that you’re still keeping your cool with a badass macho-attitude, you have only reduced yourself to a strawman. Nobody takes you seriously and they probably won’t do for a long time … I wonder if this is why you keep trying, General? You have properly realized this is the point of no return and if you step down now, you will loose it all – not the battle per se, which you already have lost by the way, but your position of power. And you want to keep it that way, even if it means your own grave. In end you have only destroyed that you had achieved. Bravo! 

Edited by Nebiros

Your better off jumping off a cliff than to follow Layton. 

Our last east encounter he hopped from alliance to alliance, squealing for protection.

His nickname in M Inc is 'hand bag carrying layton'

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your better off jumping off a cliff than to follow Layton.

Haha! What's the difference? Seems like it's suicide either way! :lol1: 

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The cliff is much less painless

That's true. However, if one were to delete his nation in any way, then perhaps the pain wouldn't matter in the end ... Some rulers do like to go out with a blast, when they decide to leave. 

4 minutes ago, Nebiros said:

That's true. However, if one were to delete his nation in any way, then perhaps the pain wouldn't matter in the end ... Some rulers do like to go out with a blast, when they decide to leave. 

I hope he doesn't leave Bob. He needs some good times in his career. And I enjoy his stubbornness and while he may think that we are the 'bad guys'- the truth is that we are his saviors 

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I hope he doesn't leave Bob. He needs some good times in his career. And I enjoy his stubbornness and while he may think that we are the 'bad guys'- the truth is that we are his saviors

Oh, Layton would certainly live on. But the same can't be said about his loyal disciples, even if they're few nowadays. That is the essence of cults - they follow one person without a second thought, and would gladly die by their side. That seems to be the purpose with General Kanabis, since he has decided to soil the name of COBRA for his personal worship of Layton. What a shame ... 

20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ones loyalty should always be to one's own comrades, not another alliance. It is the sovereignty of an alliance that lifts it above the state of nature, not cults, nor political parties, nor friendships abroad.

What a mess this thread has become. 

well u shouldn't be in this thread anyway since it has nothing to do with u the childlike empress roumulus go to ur alliance forums I have been there they are so funny ur members are THEE most brainwashed people on planet bob with kanabis in a close second :lol1:

also Lucius or strange gave kanabis the cobra power making him the last legitimate ruler of cobra before it was liberated by lpcn kanabis couldn't run it right and turned it into a cult dedicated to a false god by liberating cobra methrage has full rights to the alliance besides possession in 9/10ths of the law guay!! metherage is the rightful and legimate owner of cobra and u guys shouldn't make demands of him he has the right to do as he wishes with it it was ur mistake to leave Lucius and urs too strange now deal with what has happened and accept reality I suggest u merge fca into cobra and destroy the cult and build a great alliance with great leaders but u shouldn't expect methrage to hand of cobra especially since he went through the trouble of liberating it also it was ur mistakes that led to kanabis reign so blame urselfs! blame urselfs:facepalm:! cobra has disrespect the lpcn under all three mandarins so what do u expect him to do? just suddenly trust u? trust is earned and methrage has earned it. THAT IS THE REAL REASON LPCN FOLLOW HIS LEAD!! BECAUSE WE ALL TRUST HIM!!:wub: not because we have to or are forced to. do u think animalz would do anything they were forced to or didn't want to do come on those guys are nuts. a true leader can never really lead with out trust.

methrage saved cobra and u should be happy and thankful instead u make demands and try to act like he is being a jerk. I might attack fca just to see if the little boy emperor will make a move little puppy who follows methrage around LOL only fighters worse than junka lunka's tin toy soliders are kanabis and his cult I think they drank the kool aid before they started to fight lol.

VIVA LA LPCN POR LA VIDA BABY :war:

13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

well u shouldn't be in this thread anyway since it has nothing to do with u the childlike empress roumulus go to ur alliance forums I have been there they are so funny ur members are THEE most brainwashed people on planet bob with kanabis in a close second :lol1:

Our members are not brainwashed, we are simply disciplined from fighting so many barbarians.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our members are not brainwashed, we are simply disciplined from fighting so many barbarians.

cool video but what does it have to do with lpcn marching all over u guys? also ur guys are brainwashed u lie to them and they don't know what happens here and other places and u ran them into the ground for no reason other than ur pride. u better stay off these forums or I will tell rukunu and kindle u are harassing me and bugging me all over our threads and they will handle snx for sure....again lmao....and with no dk money and no tao to help u what will u do? have those who u protect  come and fight for u tao style lmao? u want to be part of this war and part of this thread diss me again and ill get snx involved alright but that's what little Romulus wants to fight us after we have all been fighting for so long he would never fight a fresh lpcn and he wouldn't even fight with out dk or tao support like last time we destroyed them lol where is dk? disgraced!!!where is tao? lmao don't even ask!! lol little girl emperor.

56 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

also Lucius or strange gave kanabis the cobra power making him the last legitimate ruler of cobra before it was liberated by lpcn kanabis couldn't run it right and turned it into a cult dedicated to a false god by liberating cobra methrage has full rights to the alliance besides possession in 9/10ths of the law guay!! metherage is the rightful and legimate owner of cobra and u guys shouldn't make demands of him he has the right to do as he wishes with it it was ur mistake to leave Lucius and urs too strange now deal with what has happened and accept reality I suggest u merge fca into cobra and destroy the cult and build a great alliance with great leaders but u shouldn't expect methrage to hand of cobra especially since he went through the trouble of liberating it also it was ur mistakes that led to kanabis reign so blame urselfs! blame urselfs:facepalm:! cobra has disrespect the lpcn under all three mandarins so what do u expect him to do? just suddenly trust u? trust is earned and methrage has earned it. THAT IS THE REAL REASON LPCN FOLLOW HIS LEAD!! BECAUSE WE ALL TRUST HIM!!:wub: not because we have to or are forced to. do u think animalz would do anything they were forced to or didn't want to do come on those guys are nuts. a true leader can never really lead with out trust.

methrage saved cobra and u should be happy and thankful instead u make demands and try to act like he is being a jerk. I might attack fca just to see if the little boy emperor will make a move little puppy who follows methrage around LOL only fighters worse than junka lunka's tin toy soliders are kanabis and his cult I think they drank the kool aid before they started to fight lol.

VIVA LA LPCN POR LA VIDA BABY :war:

Who's making demands? We asked nothing of Methrage. 

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

u better stay off these forums or I will tell rukunu and kindle u are harassing me and bugging me all over our threads and they will handle snx for sure....again lmao....

"Hurt my feelings and I'll get my friends to do something about it. Again."

6 hours ago, Montezuma said:
6 hours ago, Montezuma said:

metherage is the rightful and legimate owner of cobra and u guys shouldn't make demands of him.

He gets to change his alliance name one day due to Kanabis's blunder and suddenly he is a COBRA born and bred.

We at the People's Front of Cobra just want yall to know we have nothing to do with the Cobran People's Front and that they're a bunch of splitters.

General Kanabis needs a better reason to step down and here is one. He changes the alliance name one day suddenly without so much as a word to his royal guards (there were only 2 remaining at the time) giving the enemy control of the name. This one act is enough for any self respecting person to step down from the leadership.