Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

If it was it would be another front

So, there is a GI JOE HOMAGE front trying to distract us from the main front.  Or is it actually the main front, and everything else is the distraction?

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

on page one of this thread u were all hard core and bad ass 100% sure u were going to win this war! now look where u are u have done a complete change! u have done nothing to prove u can be trusted u haven't attacked c0bra yet and I just don't see y methrage is being nice to u guys I think the free cobra army should be destroyed with c0bra zero cobra cant be trusted neither can roal strange or even my beloved paisa kanabis. kanabis roal and strange should just pick up whatever pieces of their old alliance they lost and start a new alliance all together and this time not be back stabbers traitors cowards and all that backstabbers because of what they did to methrage and cowards from running from the goon war and hiding to be protected animalz didn't run and took hard hits and they are much better off then u for staying in the war not running and being loyal cobra was started by animalz y didn't u take some of their example?

ur just going to have to start over because cobra will never be the same it will never be in ur hands again and ur all just wasting ur time lesson learn do not jump people from behind and get beat like a dog in the street lmao;)

didn't I challenge you to a duel not too long back for speaking crap.  Please don't undo all the effort Sephiroth has taken to somehow patch up FCA and LPC. The reason why you don't understand the reasoning behind Sephiroth's actions ie recognizing our existence is also one of the many reasons why you are not goin to head LPC or any one of its constituents ever.

GI Joe? I don't think COBRA was ever meant to be an homeage to that one. Wow I never associated COBRA with GI Joe or saw that connection before maybe I am lucky because if I did I wouldn't have joined COBRA in the very first day of my nation's existence. I don't remmebr much about GI JOE other than he fact that I didn't like when I saw it.

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You talk a lot if crap for a guy who doesn't speak the language and wheres a feather dress. 

You want to fight FCA then you attack. 

C'mon do it. You know you want to. 

ok I attacked since u insisted I cant wait to fight more of u send them my way asap methrage controls the cobra sphere and if he chooses to change the supreme ruler's title from mandarin to commander that is his right as the one who liberated cobra from kanabis and Layton u guys need to get on board we will not risk another betrayal I suggest joining the liberated cobra and then turning ur guns on the cult of Layton until u do that I will see u just as a branch of the cult who left the cult due to curb stomping all u were very proud at the beginning of this thread u cant just talk all that smack and then just run to another alliance lol

I didn't know planet bob's official language was English so sorry my English offends u NOT!!!I make my point that's all that matters to me at least I know more then one language lmao

fca is just the chickens from the cult who left and are now trying to be reason look at roal in the beginning of the thread compared to now:lol1:i see right past there bullcrap y should fca get honored by the lpcn just to rebuild and re attack with their new anti methrage protectors they could have chosen any protector and they chose Kashmir of all of them open enemies of lpcn we are not stupid we see ur disrespect and then u attack for no reason u get nothing!!!!

fully comply or be wiped out u screwed us too many times we have no choice I am peaceful nation but wont tolerate so much aggression towards my friends!!!:gun:right now fca has no rights of anything u still haven't made one war against the cult!

25 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

GI Joe? I don't think COBRA was ever meant to be an homeage to that one. Wow I never associated COBRA with GI Joe or saw that connection before maybe I am lucky because if I did I wouldn't have joined COBRA in the very first day of my nation's existence. I don't remmebr much about GI JOE other than he fact that I didn't like when I saw it.

Believe me, Strucker and I never even mentioned GI Joe. The COBRA AA is in no way connected to GI Joe. I'll probably be saying that till my untimely demise.

13 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Believe me, Strucker and I never even mentioned GI Joe. The COBRA AA is in no way connected to GI Joe. I'll probably be saying that till my untimely demise.

Don't worry I believe you. Not everyone connects COBRA with  GI Joe, some like me associates COBRA with Cobra you know the snake.

18 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I will roll fca and c0bra as  they are the same:war:

Not on my watch pal. I was willing to let you rant and rave, but you attacked a friend of mine. So now, I'm gonna set your feathers on fire. But to any reasonable life forms out there, I'm still willing to talk things out.

20 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I will roll fca and c0bra as  they are the same:war:

You are one piece of work. Look at this General Kanabis and Montezuma (Kashmir and LPC) fighting against a common enemy side by side together. Its romantic and almost tearfull.

19 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Not on my watch pal. I was willing to let you rant and rave, but you attacked a friend of mine. So now, I'm gonna set your feathers on fire. But to any reasonable life forms out there, I'm still willing to talk things out.

Don't be hard on him. At this stage when all of us have made peace with Sephiroth and accepted our defeat Montezuma wanted to show off.

His selection of target is interesting because Baron was the biggest proponent of "switch to LPC and save COBRA" campaign by Methrage. I remember those hard arguments I had with him pointing out his folly.
Montezuma I hope you realise this, you have just attacked a person who now votes for Sephiroth. I will be surprised if Methrage don't throw you out for this act. Anyways congrats on being the first to declare against Free COBRA Army.

Edited by Roal36

10 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Don't be hard on him. At this stage when all of us have made peace with Sephiroth and accepted our defeat Montezuma wanted to show off.

His selection of target is interesting because Baron was the biggest proponent of "switch to LPC and save COBRA" campaign by Methrage. I remember those hard arguments I had with him pointing out his folly.
Montezuma I hope you realise this, you have just attacked a person who now votes for Sephiroth. I will be surprised if Methrage don't throw you out for this act. Anyways congrats on being the first to declare against Free COBRA Army.

I'm perfectly willing to make peace with him. But you know, alliance defense.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

How much longer till you are broke as well?

Quite sometime, although that isn't the point: me, you and everyone else here knows you won't attack. So stop implying every other day that you will as its making you look a blabbering fool.

Edited by the rebel

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

After Jack Layton attacked, Sephiroth immediately recognized war with Kashmir. Here we are with LPCN doing exactly the same thing, with Montezuma attacking FCA.

Not only is this a great hypocrisy, it shows just how poorly disciplined LPCN is.

The LPC is made up of many sovereign alliances & Lucius Optimus clearly provoked him.

Although with Supernova X, even from your own AA I see unprovoked attacks on alliances with a lot more members than FCA. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=804203

So get your own house in order before you criticize us over a LPC member attacking an unprotected AA. 

Although I will resolve this matter for reasons which have nothing to do with you, but stop trying to insert yourself into the situation.

How did Lucius provoke an attack? By daring to exist? And since when did alliance numbers matter?

Montezuma is no noob, and it is clear to see that LPCN has become very arrogant and power-hungry due to its perceived political baking from much larger alliances.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

How did Lucius provoke an attack? By daring to exist? And since when did alliance numbers matter?

Montezuma is no noob, and it is clear to see that LPCN has become very arrogant and power-hungry due to its perceived political baking from much larger alliances.

I see SNX attacking many nations for no reason other than them being in a weaker position than you, such as unaligned nations and the British Empire. Also you trying to pour fuel on a situation which doesn't involve you shows great arrogance.

Now I'll go back to ignoring you & let the rebel deal with your nonsensical rants.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Someone must speak out against growing LPCN tyranny.

You're the one who was against any type of non-aggression agreement against Brown nations since you considered it a right for SNX to raid any nation or AA without some kind of protection, so the irony of you calling us tyrants because one member of our political bloc took Lucius Optimus' bait & attacked is amusing.

Dr Strange has reached out to me and asked my help in resolving this, which I'm assisting him with unlike you. Although for an AA who feels its your privilege to raid anyone who isn't protected, these criticisms from you don't mean anything.

Edited by Sephiroth