• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

But Sephiroth like COBRA more than Limitless Nexus. Actually COBRA is a good fit in LPC- Monsters Inc, aNiMaLz, COBRA.

Whoah whoah whoah.... Cobra and Monsters Inc aren't even in the same level.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves on pure evilness, strong tradition, and an unmerciful micro military might.

M Inc wasn't born in a day you know. Lots of tears shadowed to be the most powerful micro influence on Bob 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Whoah whoah whoah.... Cobra and Monsters Inc aren't even in the same level.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves on pure evilness, strong tradition, and an unmerciful micro military might.

M Inc wasn't born in a day you know. Lots of tears shadowed to be the most powerful micro influence on Bob 

I know COBRA and Minc aren't same level I was just saying that name fits well in the bloc seeing how Sephiroth has adopted it as his alliance name.

COBRA with all caps didn't look great, I made it look much nicer by treating it as one word rather than an acronym. Also we still have Limitless Nexus, but C0BRA is still fighting us & it would make no sense to hand over the AA to the enemy. I don't see you guys fighting C0BRA, instead I see Roal saying either give the name to us or GK; as if it doesn't make a difference.

You guys attacked us & have offered nothing other than insults to try getting me to give you the AA back. Seems you guys don't care about it.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

The more you talk, the less I feel like handing over.

I might talk with your leaders and see if common ground can be found, but you who first supported GK & then surrendered part way through have no claim to it.

You just said you wanted it handed over to the GK cultists, shows you haven't changed. Also it was you who said Dr Strange & Baron were both bad choices for leader.

Also Baron & Dr Strange both agreed to me holding the top rank in Cobra. Also we have no plans to attack, but if Lucuis is serious about fighting GK & his gov, maybe common ground can be found if you don't give me reason to view the FCA as being the same as GK's COBRA. Insults and making demands after you lost isn't making me want to hand it over. Them bringing you in wasn't the best move for cooperation, unless you're willing to fight Jack.

Ofcource we are different from GK's cult  how many times time we have to say this. I understand your fears which is that we are somehow trying to trick you into giving back the name and then turning against you, well that is not the case here. This crap show has gone too long and we realise that mistakes have been made and we want to make it right. You can play nice and cooperate with us or can continue playing nuisance it is your choice and just remember what you do now will have repercussions in the future. 

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

COBRA with all caps didn't look great, I made it look much nicer by treating it as one word rather than an acronym. Also we still have Limitless Nexus, but C0BRA is still fighting us & it would make no sense to hand over the AA to the enemy. I don't see you guys fighting C0BRA, instead I see Roal saying either give the name to us or GK; as if it doesn't make a difference.

You guys attacked us & have offered nothing other than insults to try getting me to give you the AA back. Seems you guys don't care about it.

I asked you to hand it over to GK or Us. We prefer you give to us.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Ofcource we are different from GK's cult  how many times time we have to say this. I understand your fears which is that we are somehow trying to trick you into giving back the name and then turning against you, well that is not the case here. This crap show has gone too long and we realise that mistakes have been made and we want to make it right. You can play nice and cooperate with us or can continue playing nuisance it is your choice and just remember what you do now will have repercussions in the future. 

You guys haven't even won the war against Jack Layton's Cult or fought them yet.

" The FCA fight is with the 5th Mandarin General Kanabis and his government"

I'm not giving out free handouts to those who attack me, lie & are unwilling to fight. You seem to feel entitled to treating other nations as badly as you want, but you think everyone should be friendly in return after you whine nonstop about not getting your way. 

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

You guys haven't even won the war against Jack Layton's Cult or fought them yet.

" The FCA fight is with the 5th Mandarin General Kanabis and his government"

I'm not giving out free handouts to those who attack me, lie & are unwilling to fight. You seem to feel entitled to treating other nations as badly as you want, but you think everyone should be friendly in return after you whine nonstop about not getting your way. 

Ok if that is how you wanna play it.

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Any attack on FCA by the Libertarian COBRA would be a bad move. 

The FCA fight is with the 5th Mandarin General Kanabis and his government,  not the libertarians nor Kashmir directly. 

Libertarian COBRA/ LPC  would be wise not to alianate the other COBRA enteties with saber rattling. 

Perhaps a gagging order is due on Roal36 then since he is a antagonist.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Seriously there isn't anything to even talk about. LPC don't hold copy right to COBRA name. They can do the honourable thing and give the COBRA name to its rightfull owners which is us the syndicate or GK's Cultists (LPC have been crying thought this war how they were cheated or back stabbed and they were fighting a defensive war,attacking FCA would result in them becoming hypocrites). I can't possibly understand what is the problem with Methrage,just handover COBRA name to which we have more right than you and move on.

Actually they have you, who upon leaving the war has acted like he was still part of the General Kanabis guard. As far as I'm concerned if you continue to act like an enemy combatant then you're an enemy combatant.

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Libertarian COBRA can keep its name with no problems as the all caps COBRA is the official format. FCA won't change its name until after the  civil war and/or the government is officially restablished.  

If you want to discuss a battle plan or negotiate relations; you guys can sign up & we`ll see if we can work together or negotiate something.

http://limitlessnexus.com/forum

2016-010.png

Who we are: The Free COBRA Army 

What we are: an alliance of conservative COBRA members that would see the rightful government restored. 

Grivences: FCA believes that General Kanabis took making COBRA his own to far. He has changed the government structure to completely suite his vision, with nearly no input from the alliance on weather the changes were nessessary. He also removed and banned those that did not fit in with his vision, this included many government members. He has allowed the cult of Jack Lyton to recklessly endanger COBRA. Foreign fighters like JK were intended to assist and advise COBRA, not directly influence COBRA policy. These foreigners swore no oath and took no pledge of alligence to COBRA, therfore their actions are illegal and unsactioned. 

Legitimacy: As stated before many in FCA are or have been COBRA government, and were removed for illigitimate reasons. Most of the core FCA nations have history with COBRA AA since it's founding, In addition we control the COBRA forum. 

Diplomatic allinment(official):

LPC: cosidered allies against the Kanibis government. Although FCA makes no endorsement of Libertarianism, some members vote LPC. 

Kashmir: We wish no harm on Kashmir. However foreign fighters in COBRA who support the illigitimate government may be targeted. In accordance with the Blackenberg treaty, FCA will not attack Kashmir members unless attacked first. 

COBRA: We oppose the current government. But should it surrender, amnesty is an option. 

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

2016-010.png

Who we are: The Free COBRA Army 

What we are: an alliance of conservative COBRA members that would see the rightful government restored. 

Grivences: FCA believes that General Kanabis took making COBRA his own to far. He has changed the government structure to completely suite his vision, with nearly no input from the alliance on weather the changes were nessessary. He also removed and banned those that did not fit in with his vision, this included many government members. He has allowed the cult of Jack Lyton to recklessly endanger COBRA. Foreign fighters like JK were intended to assist and advise COBRA, not directly influence COBRA policy. These foreigners swore no oath and took no pledge of alligence to COBRA, therfore their actions are illegal and unsactioned. 

Legitimacy: As stated before many in FCA are or have been COBRA government, and were removed for illigitimate reasons. Most of the core FCA nations have history with COBRA AA since it's founding, In addition we control the COBRA forum. 

Diplomatic allinment(official):

LPC: cosidered allies against the Kanibis government. Although FCA makes no endorsement of Libertarianism, some members vote LPC. 

Kashmir: We wish no harm on Kashmir. However foreign fighters in COBRA who support the illigitimate government may be targeted. In accordance with the Blackenberg treaty, FCA will not attack Kashmir members unless attacked first. 

COBRA: We oppose the current government. But should it surrender, amnesty is an option. 

Looking better. And Layton?

In the beginning:

When I first joined COBRA, we had no formal protection. We were attacked by a strong group of rogues (Goons) and what followed was pure drama.

Sephiroth (who was called Methrage back then), reached out to our then Mandarin, Severus (Dr. Strange), and agreed to engage the Goons in our defense.  
This only made matters worse. Sephiroth's power bloc (the LPC) has always been centered around him, his ego, and votes.
At the time, Kashmir and the LPC had just finished a war in which Kashmir was victorious and Jack Layton hijacked his Alliance Page.
Needless to say, there was alot of bad blood. When Sephiroth announced that COBRA had joined the LPC, a majority of the community began to see us as open targets.
A member of Kashmir (Blackenberg) even went rogue and nuked a couple of us. 
This all happened while I was commissioned by Severus to look for a reliable Protector with who we could sign a formal Treaty.
Among the Embassies I opened, was the one in Kashmir, and the topic of Blackenberg was addressed almost immediately after Severus ran away (no surprise there) and left his brother Lucius in charge. Lucius and Severus secretly decided to cut ties with the LPC and sign a Protectorate Treaty with Kashmir, but to avoid any hot water with either of those alliances (to save their skin), they made it seem as if Severus had been hacked (Sephiroth has this paranoid fixation that Jack was the one who did it).

So when Kashmir announced that they were protecting us (effectively voiding our status as a member of the LPC), Sephiroth threw a fit and even we were surprised with the turn of events. 
I realized what morons the LPC was composed of when Sephiroth's allies in aNiMaLz began to threaten us with their !@#$%^&* propoganda. One of them even attacked us. I realized that we needed an Alliance that could COHERENTLY negotiate peace between us and the Goons. Jack Layton himself was going to attack their leader, but Kashmir Government opted for a more diplomatic approach.

Thus began the Treaty of Blackenberg. I reopened the terms of our protection by first addressing the Kashmir rogue that attacked us. The King of Kashmir personally sent reparations to those who had been attacked. I then negotiated our right to continue voting for Sephiroth on an individual level. This meant most of us would stay on Brown. Kashmir even guaranteed our right to do so (proving themselves more Libertarian than Methrage) and indeed, I was personally voting for Sephiroth until December of 15. The final touch to our new treaty with Kashmir was the Goons Ceasefire. It didn't take long for the Goons to back off COBRA for good (except for Meth's multi/"spy", Nukington).

Under Kashmir Protection we flourished and established many new tech routes. Jack Layton ghosted our AA sometimes, as our official Military Advisor.
Every time things got hot, Kashmir was there (especially Jack).

Over time, most of us made the switch to Yellow and stopped voting for Sephiroth altogether. Sephiroth has always maintained that all he cares about are his votes. He is effectively winning a war against us right now, but it doesn't change the fact that he is only winning out of sheer coincidence. Kashmir, Last Call, and Pirates were dragged into a separate front against a stronger group of opponents. So until that front is concluded, we will fend off the LPC at all costs. 
Sephiroth thinks he can just change his AA name and claim victory, but here we stand.
We shall never surrender our Independence just to pet his !@#$@#$ ego and petty resentment.

I made the decision to attack him directly because, and this is important, WE WERE GOING TO GET DRAGGED INTO IT EVENTUALLY. I saw a storm fast approaching. We could have run the opposite direction, but the storm would have caught up to us. So I plunged into the Storm headfirst because that's what COBRA does for it's big brother Kashmir.
Regardless of who attacked who first, family is family.

Funny thing is, I would have probably developed the Cult of Methrage were it not for the coward Severus. But history entailed a different fate for us and here we are. My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir because Severus was my leader and I believed in him. Gradually, I came to respect Kashmir and to perceive their enemies as my own.

I still do.

As for the band of cowards, traitors, and alliance hoppers calling themselves the Free COBRA Army,

The REAL COBRA does not recognize their sovereignty.

COBRA LIVES!

o7

Edited by General Kanabis

8 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

In the beginning:

When I first joined COBRA, we had no formal protection. We were attacked by a strong group of rogues (Goons) and what followed was pure drama.

Sephiroth (who was called Methrage back then), reached out to our then Mandarin, Severus (Dr. Strange), and agreed to engage the Goons in our defense.  
This only made matters worse. Sephiroth's power bloc (the LPC) has always been centered around him, his ego, and votes.
At the time, Kashmir and the LPC had just finished a war in which Kashmir was victorious and Jack Layton hijacked his Alliance Page.
Needless to say, there was alot of bad blood. When Sephiroth announced that COBRA had joined the LPC, a majority of the community began to see us as open targets.
A member of Kashmir (Blackenberg) even went rogue and nuked a couple of us. 
This all happened while I was commissioned by Severus to look for a reliable Protector with who we could sign a formal Treaty.
Among the Embassies I opened, was the one in Kashmir, and the topic of Blackenberg was addressed almost immediately after Severus ran away (no surprise there) and left his brother Lucius in charge. Lucius and Severus secretly decided to cut ties with the LPC and sign a Protectorate Treaty with Kashmir, but to avoid any hot water with either of those alliance (to save their skin), they made it seem as if Severus had been hacked (Sephiroth has this paranoid fixation that Jack was the one who did it).

So when Kashmir announced that they were protecting us (effectively voiding our status as a member of the LPC), Sephiroth threw a fit and even we were surprised with the turn of events. 
I realized what morons the LPC was composed of when Sephiroth's allies in aNiMaLz began to threaten us with their !@#$%^&* propoganda. One of them even attacked us. I realized that we needed an Alliance that could COHERENTLY negotiate peace between us and the Goons. Jack Layton himself was going to attack their leader, but Kashmir Government opted for a more diplomatic approach.

Thus began the Treaty of Blackenberg. I reopened the terms of our protection by first addressing the Kashmir rogue that attacked us. The King of Kashmir personally sent reparations to those who had been attacked. I then negotiated our right to continue voting for Sephiroth on an individual level. This meant most of us would stay on Brown. Kashmir even guaranteed our right to do so (proving themselves more Libertarian than Methrage) and indeed, I was personally voting for Sephiroth until December of 15. The final touch to our new treaty with Kashmir was the Goons Ceasefire. It didn't take long for the Goons to back off COBRA for good (except for Meth's multi/"spy", Nukington).

Under Kashmir Protection we flourished and established many new tech routes. Jack Layton ghosted our AA sometimes, as our official Military Advisor.
Every time things got hot, Kashmir was there (especially Jack).

Over time, most of us made the switch to Yellow and stopped voting for Sephiroth altogether. Sephiroth has always maintained that all he cares about are his votes. He is effectively winning a war against us right now, but it doesn't change the fact that he is only winning out if sheer coincidence. Kashmir, Last Call, and Pirates were dragged into a separate front against a stronger group of opponents. So until that front is concluded, we will fend off the LPC at all costs. 
Sephiroth thinks he can just change his AA name and claim victory, but here we stand.
We shall never surrender our Independence just to pet his !@#$@#$ ego and petty resentment.

I made the decision to attack him directly because, and this is important, WE WERE GOING TO GET DRAGGED INTO IT EVENTUALLY. I saw a storm fast approaching. We could have run the opposite direction, but the storm would have caught up to us. So I plunged into the Storm headfirst because that's what COBRA does for it's big brother Kashmir.
Regardless of who attacked who first, family is family.

Funny thing is, I would have probably developed the Cult of Methrage were it not for the coward Severus. But history entailed a different fate for us and here we are. My loyalty is really the only thing I'm proud of. At that moment, it shifted from the LPC to Kashmir because Severus was my leader and I believed in him. Gradually, I came to respect Kashmir and to perceive their enemies as my own.

I still do.

As for the band of cowards, traitors, and alliance hoppers calling themselves the Free COBRA Army,

The REAL COBRA does not recognize their sovereignty.

COBRA LIVES!

o7

The first thing I'd do if I were you, is to fire your military advisor 

So be it. I won't run away like Roal.

I won't bow down like Dr. Strange.

I will keep trolling you lot with our Cult theme and I will fight till the bitter end.

On this, our 1st month mark, I declare once more, SURRENDER IS NEVER AN OPTION.

Just now, General Kanabis said:

So be it. I won't run away like Roal.

I won't bow down like Dr. Strange.

I will keep trolling you lot with our Cult theme and I will fight till the bitter end.

On this, our 1st month mark, I declare once more, SURRENDER IS NEVER AN OPTION.

Punching bag you shall

17 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

In the beginning:

To many words!

COBRA LIVES!

o7

I am petty sure that if you asked Kashmir, if they was cool with C0BRA surrendering. then they would say yes! So save your members instead of you pride & ego. And before you start with the "the members of C0BRA want to keep fighting"-rubbish, please remember a good leader does not give his subjects what they want, but what they need!

So you admit that you attacked with with out a treaty obiligation!

11 minutes ago, tobiash said:

I am petty sure that if you asked Kashmir, if they was cool with C0BRA surrendering. then they would say yes! So save your members instead of you pride & ego. And before you start with the "the members of C0BRA want to keep fighting"-rubbish, please remember a good leader does not give his subjects what they want, but what they need!

So you admit that you attacked with with out a treaty obiligation!

To hell with treaties.

Kush is family.

And honestly, this conflict has basically become a fight between two dudes over a hot chick (COBRA is the hot chick). Meth used to date her, briefly, but Jack Layton showed up on his Harley and swept her off her feet.

Jack took a swing at Meth a few months later, so Meth called his buddies. 

Your leader will never get over the fact that we seemingly betrayed him to rub elbows with the Kush Kingdom.

But seriously,

I'd choose Kush over Meth any day.

Edited by General Kanabis

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

To hell with treaties.

Kush is family.

And honestly, this conflict has basically become a fight between two dudes over a hot chick (COBRA is the hot chick). Meth used to date her, briefly, but Jack Layton showed up on his Harley and swept her off her feet.

Jack took a swing at Meth a few months later, so Meth called his buddies. 

Your leader will never get over the fact that we seemingly betrayed him to rub elbows with the Kush Kingdom.

But seriously,

I'd choose Kush over Meth any day.

Thats what cobra wants us to think.

The truth is, that chick was dumped by methrage for having a mustache. And Layton picked that chick up because she has a mustache.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Thats what cobra wants us to think.

The truth is, that chick was dumped by methrage for having a mustache. And Layton picked that chick up because she has a mustache.

That's exactly how things went down.