2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

You're the one who was against any type of non-aggression agreement against Brown nations since you considered it a right for SNX to raid any nation or AA without some kind of protection, so the irony of you calling us tyrants because one member of our political bloc took Lucius Optimus' bait & attacked is amusing.

Dr Strange has reached out to me and asked my help in resolving this, which I'm assisting him with unlike you. Although for an AA who feels its your privilege to raid anyone who isn't protected, these criticisms from you don't mean anything.

I would like to thank the LPC for their cooperation in the Montezuma affair. And hope it shall be resolved soon.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

How did Lucius provoke an attack? By daring to exist? And since when did alliance numbers matter?

Montezuma is no noob, and it is clear to see that LPCN has become very arrogant and power-hungry due to its perceived political baking from much larger alliances.

Look down and see! Montezuma is no noob and might be a little to fast no his trigger finger, but Lucius Optimus also no noob and he did provoke!

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You talk a lot if crap for a guy who doesn't speak the language and wheres a feather dress. 

You want to fight FCA then you attack. 

C'mon do it. You know you want to. 

Maybe if you say 10 more times really really fast some one will believe you :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Someone must speak out against growing LPCN tyranny.

No, unlike you Sephiroth and vandelsand have to earn the trust of their votes, because lots of their votes come from independent nations.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

LPCN raids as well, the reason we never agreed to your brown team stuff is we don't need to pander for votes.

Because this looks like a raid :rolleyes: and nothing is done to resolve the mater!

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

It's plain to see LPCNs no raiding brown nations policy is only when it is convenient to them, at least we are honest about our policies.

5 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

I would like to thank the LPC for their cooperation in the Montezuma affair. And hope it shall be resolved soon.

Thanks and the same right back to you! I am sure that you and Sephiroth can work something out

1 hour ago, tobiash said:

No, unlike you Sephiroth and vandelsand have to earn the trust of their votes, because lots of their votes come from independent nations.

Because this looks like a raid :rolleyes: and nothing is done to resolve the mater!

I wouldn't worry too much about it as Kim Jong-un Junka needs to talk hot air from time to time to feel relevant.

I have sent peace to fca members I am fighting I was told by lpcn bosses they are friendly to us and I was in the wrong. for this I apologize and have turned my guns on c0bra!:war:lpcn and fca together we will wipe the cult from the face of the earth:gun:we will help u set the wrongs right friends!!

While we appreciate any help given to us by anybody I do wish that LPCN and you Montezuma would leave those cultists alone for us to eat. But then its completely upto you guys as its your war just as ours. 

Edited by Roal36

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

I have sent peace to fca members I am fighting I was told by lpcn bosses they are friendly to us and I was in the wrong. for this I apologize and have turned my guns on c0bra!:war:lpcn and fca together we will wipe the cult from the face of the earth:gun:we will help u set the wrongs right friends!!

I'm glad we could come to an understanding. As Roal said, it would be cool if you could leave Kanabis & company to us. But  we're all in it's together so it's all good.

10 hours ago, Roal36 said:

While we appreciate any help given to us by anybody I do wish that LPCN and you Montezuma would leave those cultists alone for us to eat. But then its completely upto you guys as its your war just as ours.

Jack Layton & GK remain nuclear threats to our lower tier if left unchecked, with GK making no attempts to surrender separate from Kashmir. So even if I haven't been in range to fight c0bra after the round I knocked down its leadership, I'm not naive enough to think its over. If left unchecked & allowed to stockpile nuclear weapons, they could still cause problems for our lower tier. So keeping them down remains a priority for those within range, however I do look forward to seeing you guys take a more active role in breaking Kashmir's hold over the alliance.

As long as they remain under Kashmir's control & are unwilling to surrender separately, this remains our war as well.

22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rather ironic, I remember a big deal being made when I tried to split Animalz from LPCN.

Now you refer to them as barbarians because they didn't listen to your whispers of betrayals, although I know you're just jealous of our success. The commandment of "Thou shalt not covet your neighbor's house" is the commandment you seem to be having great trouble with; or the sin of envy towards the LPC. We get along great with everyone on Brown, except you because you are obsessed with having what is ours & not being content as friendly neighbors on Brown.

If GK wants to keep fighting until the end with Kashmir, that was his choice upon making this DoW. Although considering it was Kashmir who conspired to split COBRA from the LPC & turn them against us, for us to support factions who want to split COBRA away from Kashmir isn't comparable. aNiMaLz weren't attacking you before you tried getting them to betray the LPC. Also there was no faction in aNiMaLz who wanted to split from the LPC, you tried strong arming them into betraying us in favor of joining you (similar to what COBRA did), however that was a big mistake for you to make. aNiMaLz were much smarter than COBRA & remained loyal. We don't need reminders of your treachery against us or your past support of splitting COBRA away from the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

lol so when I try to split Animalz from LPCN it's "treason," but when you try to split Cobra from Kashmir it's not, got it.

You realize you're posting in a DoW on us from COBRA right? We didn't start this war, try not being delusional for once.

In war when accepting individual surrenders, you're splitting those nations from the alliance attacking you. That is war. Trying to strong arm our allies into betraying us when we are supposedly at peace is very different.

Edited by Sephiroth

When Animalz attacked our ally TAO, we entered to defend them, and after our victory we tried to make them see the light. Unfortunately their barbarian tendency could not be cured, leading to LPCNs war of aggression against the Imperium.

Those wars were defensive as well, so my point still stands about the double standard regarding "treason."

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

When Animalz attacked our ally TAO, we entered to defend them, and after our victory we tried to make them see the light. Unfortunately their barbarian tendency could not be cured, leading to LPCNs war of aggression against the Imperium.

Those wars were defensive as well, so my point still stands about the double standard regarding "treason."

That war ended in white peace & a NAP which you broke because aNiMaLz wouldn't betray the LPC. Ironically TOA got attacked for also trying to get aNiMaLz to betray the LPC, this happened before aNiMaLz attacked them & should have been a lesson to you.

You have just stated that splitting an alliance from LPCN is a casus belli, but you are trying to split Cobra from Kashmir. You can't have your cake and eat it too, your cause is no longer righteous according to your own standards.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have just stated that splitting an alliance from LPCN is a casus belli, but you are trying to split Cobra from Kashmir. You can't have your cake and eat it too, your cause is no longer righteous according to your own standards.

First, as you admitted above, you tried to 'split animalz from LPCN' which is a CB because it was pre planned for quite some time based on logs from TAO.

in the current scenario, LONC did not pre-empt to split cobra from Kashmir it, In fact cobra antagonized LPNC

SNX was neutral towards LPCN until Animalz attacked our ally TAO. At that point, beyond a simple military victory it was in our interest to promote an independent and civilized Animalz. This is why we offered an NAP with potential after we had crushed Animalz.

So Methrage is doing exactly the same thing by trying to politically split Cobra from Kashmir despite their agreement. 

In any case "treason" by Animalz against LPCN is impossible unless Animalz is not a sovereign alliance. A sovereign alliance is its own authority and is not subject to a political party. Your attempt to subjugate the Imperium's sovereignty resulted in a two month war.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Eliminating General Kanabis's and his stooges control over COBRA (or whatever remains of it) is a priority of the Free COBRA Army. Yes GK is great fighter and has experience but I think more than LPC we are capable of neutralising him. GK is a poison and only our venom can defeat it.

Junka complained when a LPC member attacked a FCA member, which was a war I helped resolve due to them wanting to break away from Kashmir control. Then he complains more when I get that war peaced out & instead focus our forces on those who still wish to fight for Kashmir.

Seems Junka will complain no matter what in his sad attempt to provoke us. He's like an annoying insect always buzzing around us, in his desperate attempt to try seeming relevant. In his mind, defending ourselves against aggression or anything else we do is worth complaining about. If we attack those who leave C0bra we're tyrants and if we allow those who leave c0bra peace we're also tyrants in his mind somehow. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sephiroth

26 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Eliminating General Kanabis's and his stooges control over COBRA (or whatever remains of it) is a priority of the Free COBRA Army. Yes GK is great fighter and has experience but I think more than LPC we are capable of neutralising him. GK is a poison and only our venom can defeat it.

The reason we're fighting them has nothing to do with their combat ability & everything to do with them declaring war on us, GK & JL are both actively attacking our members. So if you plan to attack you're going to need to do while they are also fighting us, unless you plan on waiting until this war has reached its conclusion. We're still defending ourselves against them & they've shown no indication they plan to stop while the Kashmir War is ongoing.

14 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The reason we're fighting them has nothing to do with their combat ability & everything to do with them declaring war on us, GK & JL are both actively attacking our members. So if you plan to attack you're going to need to do while they are also fighting us, unless you plan on waiting until this war has reached its conclusion. We're still defending ourselves against them & they've shown no indication they plan to stop while the Kashmir War is ongoing.

Yes I should have realised.