11 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The reason we're fighting them has...everything to do with them declaring war on us, GK & JL are both actively attacking our members.

...they've shown no indication they plan to stop while the Kashmir War is ongoing.

Why do people in this thread think these two things are weird?

This is the way things are supposed to go.  This is not strange. People fight when they are attacked.  People don't stop until their allies fighting.  These two sentences express the NORM for war. It is not a fetish, Roal36, if everybody does it.  

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Why do people in this thread think these two things are weird?

This is the way things are supposed to go.  This is not strange. People fight when they are attacked.  People don't stop until their allies fighting.  These two sentences express the NORM for war. It is not a fetish, Roal36, if everybody does it.  

I know, I was just asking for a favour. But I should have realized that declarations at this stage is still not one sided.

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Eliminating General Kanabis's and his stooges control over COBRA (or whatever remains of it) is a priority of the Free COBRA Army. Yes GK is great fighter and has experience but I think more than LPC we are capable of neutralising him. GK is a poison and only our venom can defeat it.

Do you have a plan on how to neutralising GK and JL? If so then bring it to us and let us have a look. We too would like it, if C0BRA was to lay down arms! As long as JL are kicked out. Dr Strange and Sephiroth could surely make a plan that would benefit all parties (C0BRA, FCA & LPCN).

3 hours ago, tobiash said:

Do you have a plan on how to neutralising GK and JL? If so then bring it to us and let us have a look. We too would like it, if C0BRA was to lay down arms! As long as JL are kicked out. Dr Strange and Sephiroth could surely make a plan that would benefit all parties (C0BRA, FCA & LPCN).

We don't intent to involve 3rd parties in our plans. This is a purely internal matter and only nations pledging Alegiance to COBRA are  eine welcomed. I am sure LPC would understand why we have taken this position.  Ofcource that would change if foreign interference takes place from the other side.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

We don't intent to involve 3rd parties in our plans. This is a purely internal matter and only nations pledging Alegiance to COBRA are  eine welcomed. I am sure LPC would understand why we have taken this position.  Ofcource that would change if foreign interference takes place from the other side.

This is true. 

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Repeated interference in matters that don't concern you is a "casus belli".

This is a public forum if you view critique of your posts and policies as interference then maybe you should do your laundry in private instead of in front of everyone here.

19 minutes ago, Galerion said:

This is a public forum if you view critique of your posts and policies as interference then maybe you should do your laundry in private instead of in front of everyone here.

Critique? Is that what you call your leader doing repeated implied threats of war and general interference. Maybe you should learn to hold your tongue again, as I don't make threats, I make promises.

Edited by the rebel

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Critique? Is that what you call your leader doing repeated implied threats of war and general interference. Maybe you should learn to hold your tongue again.

Oh is that a implied threat I see before me whatever shall I do, lol

My point still stands though, if you don't want people commenting on your crap don't do it in public.

11 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I'm a free spirit, but you're a pussy whose all talk and no pants.

I will be cashing in on Galerion's recent chest thumping duel challenge.

600 mill left, you should be out of warchest in a month going by the First War on Terror.

7 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I'm a free spirit, but you're a pussy whose all talk and no pants.

I will be cashing in on Galerion's recent chest thumping duel challenge.

That challenge was less about any desire I have to thump my chest and more that Montezuma post in any thread are low quality bordering on eligible, although props to him with the last one maybe it was because it was shorter that it wasn't hideous to read.

12 hours ago, Roal36 said:

11 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

This is true. 

I think this is an odd view. We are both working on getting GK out of power, JL booted and C0BRA out of the war. My view is that if we do this together then we are more likely to succeed and faster. Besides C0BRA is already being interfered by from both sides as a result of this war.

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not allowing LPCN to interfere in your alliance is a casus belli.

So you found a thread some where in my original post?

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are an operative of the LPCN terror network.

Please say that you are just trying to get under our skin, be course this is getting awkwardly embarrassing to read when coming from some one I thought could be respected.