29 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

General Kanabis needs a better reason to step down and here is one. He changes the alliance name one day suddenly without so much as a word to his royal guards (there were only 2 remaining at the time) giving the enemy control of the name. This one act is enough for any self respecting person to step down from the leadership.  

That is merely one thing out of all the atrocities he have commited against COBRA, but it certainly finish the icing on the cake. By taking drastic decisions on behalf of his people against their interests, and even mocking the AA in his amusement and pride, he has become a corrupt tyrant for his own glory. It only proves that no man should ever hold that much power, especially if they can't keep a lid on their ego for the commonwealth of the people. 

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Auctor said:

We at the People's Front of Cobra just want yall to know we have nothing to do with the Cobran People's Front and that they're a bunch of splitters.

What ever happened to the Popular Peoples front of Cobra?

15 hours ago, Nebiros said:

That is merely one thing out of all the atrocities he have commited against COBRA, but it certainly finish the icing on the cake. By taking drastic decisions on behalf of his people against their interests, and even mocking the AA in his amusement and pride, he has become a corrupt tyrant for his own glory. It only proves that no man should ever hold that much power, especially if they can't keep a lid on their ego for the commonwealth of the people. 

Your existence is meaningless to my general perception of significance.

But do continue. 34 pages of DIE GK DIE will not suffice, apparently.  

17 hours ago, Roal36 said:

He gets to change his alliance name one day due to Kanabis's blunder and suddenly he is a COBRA born and bred.

I didn't say he is cobra born and bred I said he is the rightful ruler because of the fact he liberated it from the worst enemy cobra has ever had and that's kanabis and because possession is 9/10ths of the law and methrage possesses the alliance. methrage liberated cobra and then crowned himself commander and if anyone wants to contend with him with ownership let him step forth but remember what happened to the last contender kanabis:war:if u want him to hand over the name to you and go back to limitless nexus I don't think ur doing it right. the big question is y haven't u helped stomp out cobra's #1 enemy? finish off the cult to prove u don't have ties and then talk about what to do with post war cobra. I wonder if kanabis knew he was goin so badly wreck himself when he posted this:ehm: but we all know he thought Kashmir and cobra were going to easily curb stomp limitless and he thought he would be hailed triumphant and look like a bad ass and wow boy he was wrong:lol1: lpcn aint nuttin to funk with!

attack the cult and prove what u got to prove don't get a protector who is anti lpcn from the goons to liberating cobra we have done so much for u and u have been so very ungrateful. 

On 5/11/2016 at 10:58 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I hope he doesn't leave Bob. He needs some good times in his career. And I enjoy his stubbornness and while he may think that we are the 'bad guys'- the truth is that we are his saviors 

Will you save me, Hitchcock?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=804517

4 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I didn't say he is cobra born and bred I said he is the rightful ruler because of the fact he liberated it from the worst enemy cobra has ever had and that's kanabis and because possession is 9/10ths of the law and methrage possesses the alliance. methrage liberated cobra and then crowned himself commander and if anyone wants to contend with him with ownership let him step forth but remember what happened to the last contender kanabis:war:if u want him to hand over the name to you and go back to limitless nexus I don't think ur doing it right. the big question is y haven't u helped stomp out cobra's #1 enemy? finish off the cult to prove u don't have ties and then talk about what to do with post war cobra. I wonder if kanabis knew he was goin so badly wreck himself when he posted this:ehm: but we all know he thought Kashmir and cobra were going to easily curb stomp limitless and he thought he would be hailed triumphant and look like a bad ass and wow boy he was wrong:lol1: lpcn aint nuttin to funk with!

attack the cult and prove what u got to prove don't get a protector who is anti lpcn from the goons to liberating cobra we have done so much for u and u have been so very ungrateful. 

I gave up halfway through.

What elementary school did you/are you currently attending?

8 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

lo ciento paisa pero ya estuvo!

nobody from c0bra has ever beat me including general kanabis: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1

#boot layton

That one was a close one, but congratulations all the same :)

I don't hate u paisa u know todo bien pero jack Layton got to go because he played u I respect ur loyalty and u fight hard and stick with it but its not worth it carnal this pinche guy is playing u guys laughing behind ur back y u honor him so much make a cult for him come on guay u even know its pendejadas ciento percente. I don't want to disrespect u on these forums paisa so lets just be cool and finish this thing and u know whats up but take advice man u can still save it all this pendejo ruined a good thing all because he is obsessed with methrage

14 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I don't hate u paisa u know todo bien pero jack Layton got to go because he played u I respect ur loyalty and u fight hard and stick with it but its not worth it carnal this pinche guy is playing u guys laughing behind ur back y u honor him so much make a cult for him come on guay u even know its pendejadas ciento percente. I don't want to disrespect u on these forums paisa so lets just be cool and finish this thing and u know whats up but take advice man u can still save it all this pendejo ruined a good thing all because he is obsessed with methrage

Arre, compa.

No hard feelings.

I'm in Anarchy and you have your hands full, but let's get a second round going soon. I'm looking forward to it.

o7

13 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I am dealing with one BS (Kanabis) now I have deal with another. Please Montezuma spare me your nonsense. If sephiroth can give us back COBRA please do that and we will be gratefull but the last I checked Kanabis is still sitting in the orginal alliance which though is no longer carrying the real name is still COBRA. I don't want just the name I want the real alliance back so that it reverts back to its real constituents.  

On 5/11/2016 at 10:26 AM, Dr Strange said:

You accuse me of starting the Goon war? Spare me. I wasn't even in charge when the war started. I resumed control from the Second Mandarin, Vikkstar123 may he rest in peace. As you see gentlemen, GK twists history to favor himself. He is actually the 5th Mandarin of COBRA. I "ran away" because I was the fall guy for the alliance, to get us out of the war and to the negotiating table with Kashmir. You know that Kanabis, you had an integral part in that plan. And yes, I went on to found multiple AAs in my quest to help other nations achieve greatness, or at lest make a place for them to lay their weary heads. But that was simply because I could not come home. 

In light of the involvement of all former COBRA government in the plot to have COBRA switch sides over to Kashmir in order to get out of the war in a deceitful manner, I have appointed Nicholai, President of Libertarian Norway as the new Leader of Cobra. This will ensure Cobra has leadership which doesn't go to the negotiating table with Kashmir.

We are at war with c0bra, but we respect the Free COBRA Army's right to exist & view them as a separate entity from Cobra.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

In light of the involvement of all former COBRA government in the plot to have COBRA switch sides over to Kashmir in order to get out of the war in a deceitful manner, I have appointed Nicholai, President of Libertarian Norway as the new Leader of Cobra. This will ensure Cobra has leadership which doesn't go to the negotiating table with Kashmir.

We are at war with c0bra, but we respect the Free COBRA Army's right to exist & view them as a separate entity from Cobra.

Thank you Sephiroth.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Fair enough.

4 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Fair enough.

on page one of this thread u were all hard core and bad ass 100% sure u were going to win this war! now look where u are u have done a complete change! u have done nothing to prove u can be trusted u haven't attacked c0bra yet and I just don't see y methrage is being nice to u guys I think the free cobra army should be destroyed with c0bra zero cobra cant be trusted neither can roal strange or even my beloved paisa kanabis. kanabis roal and strange should just pick up whatever pieces of their old alliance they lost and start a new alliance all together and this time not be back stabbers traitors cowards and all that backstabbers because of what they did to methrage and cowards from running from the goon war and hiding to be protected animalz didn't run and took hard hits and they are much better off then u for staying in the war not running and being loyal cobra was started by animalz y didn't u take some of their example?

ur just going to have to start over because cobra will never be the same it will never be in ur hands again and ur all just wasting ur time lesson learn do not jump people from behind and get beat like a dog in the street lmao;)

29 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

on page one of this thread u were all hard core and bad ass 100% sure u were going to win this war! now look where u are u have done a complete change! u have done nothing to prove u can be trusted u haven't attacked c0bra yet and I just don't see y methrage is being nice to u guys I think the free cobra army should be destroyed with c0bra zero cobra cant be trusted neither can roal strange or even my beloved paisa kanabis. kanabis roal and strange should just pick up whatever pieces of their old alliance they lost and start a new alliance all together and this time not be back stabbers traitors cowards and all that backstabbers because of what they did to methrage and cowards from running from the goon war and hiding to be protected animalz didn't run and took hard hits and they are much better off then u for staying in the war not running and being loyal cobra was started by animalz y didn't u take some of their example?

ur just going to have to start over because cobra will never be the same it will never be in ur hands again and ur all just wasting ur time lesson learn do not jump people from behind and get beat like a dog in the street lmao;)

You talk a lot if crap for a guy who doesn't speak the language and wheres a feather dress. 

You want to fight FCA then you attack. 

C'mon do it. You know you want to. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

33 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I took my fair share of Kashmir nukes in this war Montezuma. But I can assure you that kanabis and I are never ever ever getting back together on any project. After my Kashmir wars were expired, I told Methrage I wanted to join FCA. He said leaving was a test, my choice. But he seems perfectly willing to let us coexist, so why don't you stop the saber rattling and be like Methrage.

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was under the impression FCA was challenging LPCN's occupation of the AA, not simply an entity on the losing end of a major war.

To my knowledge LPC no longer has the AA. If Meth wants to call himself COBRA commander whatever...that's not even the legitimate title of COBRA leaders, IT'S NOT A GI JOE HOMAGE. 

FCA opposes Kanabis as the ruler for various reasons. Unnecessary changes to the government structure  and establishment of a religion to name a few. 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

But it's not. Never was. 

But what if it was?

Edited by hartfw