• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm Cobra Commander, trying to interfere with our leadership is violating our sovereignty and terrorism. 

The irony of you arguing against my authority and sovereignty is funny considering you equating that to terrorism before. Don't meddle in Cobra affairs.

I am Cobra Commander now & this doesn't involve you.

This reinforces my point, there are now multiple COBRA AAs, each with a different leader and purpose.

3 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Only difference is that we are not your enemy.

Until you see the true darkness in this world, and accept jack Layton as the devil- and work to purify our world through his destruction, you will indeed be our enemy.

26 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm Cobra Commander, trying to interfere with our leadership is violating our sovereignty and terrorism. 

The irony of you arguing against my authority and sovereignty is funny considering you equating that to terrorism before. Don't meddle in Cobra affairs.

I am Cobra Commander now & this doesn't involve you.

I could care less about Limitless Nexus, my concern is with the Free Cobra Army being attacked.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Dr Strange said:

Dude, General Kanabis has the AA we want, not the LPC. We are not asking you to give us anything, but we don't want to be on bad terms with you either. You could call us situational ally's but like you said, Kanabis's COBRA has been beaten to a bloody pulp. There's not really any fighting left to do, and if people would just be willing to talk things out, this situation could be resolved.

GK & JL whenever they get more aid would be useful to be dealt with. None of C0bra is in my range. Help our lower tier fight them & we might see you more as allies.

You would be wise to listen to Tobiash, he`d like to strike a deal & I like his line of thinking.

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Forcing another alliance to fight LPCN's war is absurd.

It is a different faction of the same alliance that is at war with numerous different alliances. If they don't want to fight to also regain their alliance from General Kanabis, then they will wait patiently for however long he wishes to fight. 

What is absurd is you poking your nose in the business of multiple alliances and not solely LPCN alliances and issuing empty cloak and dagger threats against them.

Edited by the rebel

5 minutes ago, the rebel said:

It is a different faction of the same alliance that is at war with numerous different alliances. If they don't want to fight to also regain their alliance from General Kanabis, then they will wait patiently for however long he wishes to fight. 

What is absurd is you poking your nose in the business of multiple alliances and not solely LCPN alliances and issuing empty cloak and dagger threats against them.

Libertarians have always shown courageous humanitarian efforts. Unlike those super nova x bourgeois

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Until you see the true darkness in this world, and accept jack Layton as the devil- and work to purify our world through his destruction, you will indeed be our enemy.

You know full well that Kanabis's worship of Layton sickens me. Layton and Kanabis can be convinced to move from COBRA. Open up talks with Kashmir, Layton started this war through an act of terrorism, he should be punished as a terrorist. Kanabis has abused the COBRA AA all the founders believe he should be removed. Sir William has always seemed reasonable to me. Talk to him.

COBRA can be reformed. It can be part of the peace talks.

Kanabis will be remove from the position of The Mandarin, Layton will be expelled from the AA. COBRA will find a more neutral protector. Does this not seem reasonable?

Edited by Dr Strange

1 minute ago, Dr Strange said:

You know full well that Kanabis's worship of Layton sickens me. Layton and Kanabis can be convinced to move from COBRA. Open up talks with Kashmir, Layton started this war through an act of terrorism, he should be punished as a terrorist. Kanabis has abused the COBRA AA all the founders believe he should be removed. Sir William has always seemed reasonable to me. Talk to him.

Sir William is too busy cleaning up the mess the prince of Kashmir made 

Any attack on FCA by the Libertarian COBRA would be a bad move. 

The FCA fight is with the 5th Mandarin General Kanabis and his government,  not the libertarians nor Kashmir directly. 

Libertarian COBRA/ LPC  would be wise not to alianate the other COBRA enteties with saber rattling. 

10 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Any attack on FCA by the Libertarian COBRA would be a bad move. 

The FCA fight is with the 5th Mandarin General Kanabis and his government,  not the libertarians nor Kashmir directly. 

Libertarian COBRA/ LPC  would be wise not to alianate the other COBRA enteties with saber rattling. 

Anything harboring Layton will be dealt with accordingly. The only thing that harbors a terrorist, is terrorists.

Seriously there isn't anything to even talk about. LPC don't hold copy right to COBRA name. They can do the honourable thing and give the COBRA name to its rightfull owners which is us the syndicate or GK's Cultists (LPC have been crying thought this war how they were cheated or back stabbed and they were fighting a defensive war,attacking FCA would result in them becoming hypocrites). I can't possibly understand what is the problem with Methrage,just handover COBRA name to which we have more right than you and move on.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Seriously there isn't anything to even talk about. LPC don't hold copy right to COBRA name. They can do the honourable thing and give the COBRA name to its rightfull owners which is us the syndicate or GK's Cultists (LPC have been crying thought this war how they were cheated or back stabbed and they were fighting a defensive war,attacking FCA would result in them becoming hypocrites). I can't possibly understand what is the problem with Methrage,just handover COBRA name to which we have more right than you and move on.

Might is right

15 minutes ago, Transcended said:

Limitless Nexus is a way better name then Cobra

But Sephiroth like COBRA more than Limitless Nexus. Actually COBRA is a good fit in LPC- Monsters Inc, aNiMaLz, COBRA.

28 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

The more you talk, the less I feel like handing over.

I might talk with your leaders and see if common ground can be found, but you who first supported GK & then surrendered part way through have no claim to it.

You just said you wanted it handed over to the GK cultists, shows you haven't changed. Also it was you who said Dr Strange & Baron were both bad choices for leader.

Also Baron & Dr Strange both agreed to me holding the top rank in Cobra. Also we have no plans to attack, but if Lucuis is serious about fighting GK & his gov, maybe common ground can be found if you don't give me reason to view the FCA as being the same as GK's COBRA. Insults and making demands after you lost isn't making me want to hand it over. Them bringing you in wasn't the best move for cooperation, unless you're willing to fight Jack.

Edited by Sephiroth