We don't have time to do duels while we're still fighting this war you agreed to stay out of. Trying to bait Montezuma into a one on one duel with you after you`ve already tapped out this war won't go how you`d want if you do fight someone on our side during this war.

If you wanted to keep fighting, you shouldn't have done the individual peace. We have an extra war to fight and don't have time for duel challanges.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

We don't have time to do duels while we're still fighting this war you agreed to stay out of. Trying to bait Montezuma into a one on one duel with you after you`ve already tapped out this war won't go how you`d want if you do fight someone on our side during this war.

If you wanted to keep fighting, you shouldn't have done the individual peace. We have an extra war to fight and don't have time for duel challanges.

You spoke highly of his fighting strengths. I just was curious to see it first hand. Anyways I may have exited this war but that doesn't mean he can talk crap to me.

Edited by Roal36

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You spoke highly of his fighting strengths. I just was curious to see it first hand. Anyways I may have exited this war but that doesn't mean he can talk crap to me.

Funnily enough, you can talk crap to anyone round here, just if they'll do something about said !@#$ talk, is the question.

My personal opinion on people leaving midwar is pretty low, so im of the feelings you deserve it. 

49 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

Funnily enough, you can talk crap to anyone round here, just if they'll do something about said !@#$ talk, is the question.

My personal opinion on people leaving midwar is pretty low, so im of the feelings you deserve it. 

I have reasons to leave this war just as I had reasons to exit it if you didn't like ITS NOT MY PROBLEM.

I don't speak crap around here I just respond appropriately to the ones who do that to me.

My opinion on people like you is also not high and I dont think I am alone in that one.

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I have reasons to leave this war just as I had reasons to exit it if you didn't like ITS NOT MY PROBLEM.

I don't speak crap around here I just respond appropriately to the ones who do that to me.

My opinion on people like you is also not high and I dont think I am alone in that one.

Couldn't give a flying about your reasons, to me you still deserted midwar.
You're pretty alone in your opinion on me, everyone loves the Pansy.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

His words and actions have me convinced his fighting spirit is much stronger than C0bra.

Me, him and others in the LPC can fight as many months as needed against any sized alliance or coaltion, without even considering losing an option. That is because we are in the right and he knows it, if we fight long enough the odds shift further in our advantage.

When you exit a war early, you should generally keep your head down & opinions to yourself rather than keep arguing in the DoW you peace out early without wanting to support the real Cobra as the reason.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

His words and actions have me convinced his fighting spirit is much stronger than C0bra.

Me, him and others in the LPC can fight as many months as needed against any sized alliance or coaltion, without even considering losing an option. That is because we are in the right and he knows it, if we fight long enough the odds shift further in our advantage.

I am sure he has a strong spirit Sephiroth but then even Baron showed a huge spirit I can tell you when he heard that aNiMaLz enterd the war, he was very excited to finally take on his lost brothers in a battlefield. Look where he is now. But let me make it clear I am sure Montezuma IS A MUCH BETTER WARRIOR than Baron and that is why I offered myself into a duel with him. He talked crap about me, my old alliance and my new alliance. Sure I tapped out of the war and that is why I was offering a chance for duel otherwise I would have just lied in wait for him and attacked him one fine morning.

9 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

When you exit a war early, you should generally keep your head down & opinions to yourself rather than keep arguing in the DoW you peace out early without wanting to support the real Cobra as the reason.

That's what I would have done had you allowed me to go to LSF or better SCOTLAND. But you didn't and look where am I now.

26 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

Couldn't give a flying about your reasons, to me you still deserted midwar.
You're pretty alone in your opinion on me, everyone loves the Pansy.

Him even implying such slander is a CB on its own. ;)

Everyone was happy when The Pansy returned, The Pansy brought back hope CN could be great again.

Also it was Roal & others who were disloyal for not following Baron`s lead, he joined us because COBRA had been hijacked by Kashmir & if he joined us we would rebuild Cobra together & Cobra could regain sovereignty from Kashmir who used dirty tricks to gain control.

I think Roal's negative view of Baron is based on him being blind to GK betraying Cobra & the LPC long before Baron left.

Edited by Sephiroth

22 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

But let me make it clear I am sure Montezuma IS A MUCH BETTER WARRIOR than Baron and that is why I offered myself into a duel with him. He talked crap about me, my old alliance and my new alliance. Sure I tapped out of the war and that is why I was offering a chance for duel otherwise I would have just lied in wait for him and attacked him one fine morning.

You couldn't fight yourself out of a wet paper bag, when you ran like a coward when things got tough, just proved it.

34 minutes ago, the rebel said:

You couldn't fight yourself out of a wet paper bag, when you ran like a coward when things got tough, just proved it.

Well at zero infra and a total 70K money and 3 nuke powers fighting me I had no where to even run. Besides I no longer was enjoying it.

50 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Him even implying such slander is a CB on its own. ;)

Everyone was happy when The Pansy returned, The Pansy brought back hope CN could be great again.

I admit I like his profile picture -  Napoleon right? A peculiar film not for though everyone.

54 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I think Roal's negative view of Baron is based on him being blind to GK betraying Cobra & the LPC long before Baron left.

You will know the reason for my negative view very soon yourself.

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let us leave the silly men alone, Roal32. The opinions of barbarians do not matter, you are an Imperator now.

Mark my words Immortan Junka! Roal36 is not and never will be a true Imperator.

And now to a word of wisdom: Games can be won at to high a price :P

34 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let us leave the silly men alone, Roal32. The opinions of barbarians do not matter, you are an Imperator now.

Yes Roal36 don't be a noisy little slave and do as your master tells you.

Edited by the rebel

1 hour ago, tobiash said:

Mark my words Immortan Junka! Roal36 is not and never will be a true Imperator.

And now to a word of wisdom: Games can be won at to high a price :P

Says a person who never knew me, made a contact with me or fought me. 

Edited by Roal36

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am the sole judge of this.

You sure are! Have I in any way questioned that?

And a small quote:

“When you have the right, doesn't mean that you are right.”
― farah ezzatie

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Says a person who never knew me, made a contact with me or fought me. 

But I followed you posting since I came back from retirement and the below quote sums it every well!

It was not fun for you, so you bail!

But truth told I will admit it is no business of mine! So good luck to both you and SNX...

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Well at zero infra and a total 70K money and 3 nuke powers fighting me I had no where to even run. Besides I no longer was enjoying it.

17 minutes ago, tobiash said:

But I followed you posting since I came back from retirement and the below quote sums it every well!

But truth told I will admit it is no business of mine! So good luck to both you and SNX...

Actually the leadership of Cobra should have acted to end the war for them  once it stopped being fun, staying in for the long haul is something for more seasoned alliances with long term players. In their position I would have gone in, caused as much damage as I could then got out.
There is no shame in an admission of defeat against a larger foe, they'd have left the war when people were still actively interested, with more experience of what's needed for a bigger conflict in future, they could have used the buzz created to get better.
Now it seems they've been beaten into a shell of the alliance they were, with a hard road to recovery.

I'll give Junka his due, he knew when to get out of war, and I'm sure despite there being one in the loss column, his boys are invigorated and striving to get better for next time.

2 hours ago, Margrave said:

Aren't you busy being on the same side as Methrage and friends?

See difference is even though me and meth may not see eye to eye on some things. You can't with everyone I haven't really had much of a real issue with him. Also I'm not the one that hits hin out the blue makes off handed remarks then regrets those. 

Say what you will but Methrage is actually a good senator there's no question. He does and votes in the best interests of all nations. So if I am on the same side as someone who's a solid senator I don't mind. 

Although do keep alienating everyone on bob it does work I'm sure.

8 hours ago, The Pansy said:

Actually the leadership of Cobra should have acted to end the war for them  once it stopped being fun, staying in for the long haul is something for more seasoned alliances with long term players. In their position I would have gone in, caused as much damage as I could then got out.
There is no shame in an admission of defeat against a larger foe, they'd have left the war when people were still actively interested, with more experience of what's needed for a bigger conflict in future, they could have used the buzz created to get better.
Now it seems they've been beaten into a shell of the alliance they were, with a hard road to recovery.

I'll give Junka his due, he knew when to get out of war, and I'm sure despite there being one in the loss column, his boys are invigorated and striving to get better for next time.

Then why do u say.

16 hours ago, The Pansy said:

8 hours ago, tobiash said:

Don't we all play this game because of some sort of pleasure it gives. Don't tell me that you haven't done anything in CN on the basis fun or enjoyment.