1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Finish this war and make COBRA surrender to you and then cliam your victory until then it's an open contest.

Its like beating a dead horse that isn't even twitching. The war is over, it just clean up duty of the few civilians who throw fire crackers and run away.

That is your cobra.

You ought to be careful, as you seem to be sounding awfully like a member still just rebuilding before rejoining. Maybe tone the rhetoric down a little as its starting to sound like Junka is harbouring terrorists. Which I know he is against terrorism, he wouldn't want to be a hypocrite over that. ;)

Edited by the rebel

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

GK and his crew are still in the game and fighting.  Renaming Limitless Nexus to Cobra isn't conquering and isn't even up for a debate.  Finish this war and make COBRA surrender to you and then cliam your victory until then it's an open contest.

C0bra is a Kashmir puppet, with none of the founders in there anymore & it essentially just being a Jack Layton Fan Club (or mini-Kashmir).

The Devil's Brigade, Cult of Jack Layton & C0bra are all pretty much synonyms as far as I'm concerned. What GK is doing isn't honorable and offering all COBRA's stats as a sacrifice to someone who played a role in getting COBRA to turn on the LPC despite our assistance isn't honorable. He's failed the members of COBRA. Kashmir & Jack Layton didn't care about GK or COBRA when they were getting hit by GOONS; they only took an interest when I did & then they wanted to turn Cobra against us. At this point those who ever had any pride in wanting to see Cobra achieve greatness are already with us. Those who want to follow Jack Layton as their "God of War" aren't COBRA anymore.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Jack Layton wasn't involved in the whole COBRA-GOONS debacle. You have an awful lot of paranoia concerning him.

I believe that was his point, he didn't care about them then so why should they care about him now.

Let me refresh your memory. Kashmir was actually involved in the GOONS-COBRA issue. If I recall after Methrage declared on Ameroca but GOONS continued to pound on COBRA. War was still no where near the finish line(as history showed it wouldn't be either). Then the Blackenburg treaty happened and COBRA became Kashmir protectorate and then and only then the peace happened. We gained crucial rebuild aid from Kashmir and FAN which helped us to start selling tech aggressively.

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Jack Layton wasn't involved in the whole COBRA-GOONS debacle. You have an awful lot of paranoia concerning him.

When GK was crying on OWF because their "Doom" Protectors didn't want to get bogged down in war protecting them against GOONS & didn't care about them; I offered to help them when no one would.

Despite having just gotten out of a very long war waged against us by Kashmir, SRA, Stripes, PPO & whoever else Kashmir could throw at us; I decided to assist COBRA despite needing to attack before having a chance to rebuild in order to even be in range to help.

Not long after Jack Layton slips into the AA, claiming he planned to assist them in fighting GOONS. Instead he conspired to turn COBRA against us, despite us having just entered a war which would last at least another 3-4 months after COBRA turned their back on the LPC. Not to mention Kashmir convinced GOONS if they went along their plot, it would likely irritate me as a big reason for why GOONS should conspire with Kashmir on the issue.

Going way into November, we were still dealing with the war we got into in order to assist Cobra.

It wasn't until 2/10 & over 5 months later that war ended for us. This was after we were already under attack from SNX.

Within a week of the war with SNX peacing out, Jack Layton attacks us again. Cobra declares war on us in support of Jack Layton & declare him their idol.

Dr Strange left COBRA as soon as he became aware of the circumstances & the level of betrayal. The Empire of HYDRA, Founder of COBRA & most consistent member, also joined me when learning about the level of GK's incompetence & him destroying Cobra as a sacrifice for Jack Layton. He still cared deeply for Cobra & I had invested a lot of time fighting GOONS to assist them already; so me and Baron Von Strucker decided we would rebuild Cobra greater than ever before. Letting Cobra meet a meaningless & honorless end, as a Kashmir Puppet; I didn't want to let happen to something he had such great hopes for when creating. Even if Cobra needed to be dismantled brick by brick, Cobra would rise again greater than ever before.

We saved Cobra from GK completely getting COBRA destroyed in the most dishonorable way possible. Kashmir & Jack Layton don't care about COBRA, for them it was a game of turning an ally against us. Some clowns who have never founded an alliance in their life and are just suiciding an alliance he was entrusted to lead against the only alliance who saw potential in them have no right to call themselves Cobra. GK & JL are pretty much the entire leadership & fighting force C0bra has left. They are nothing more than targets for Cobra to hit when in range, however Kashmir is our main target.

So Doom abandoned COBRA when GOONS attacked, we took them in & then Kashmir convinced them to turn on us & got their puppet Mandarin installed. I even told aNiMaLz and others in the LPC not to attack COBRA after they left us to join the enemy, however Cobra took that extra step of also declaring on us in support of our enemies & now Cobra is in safe hands.

Edited by Sephiroth

15 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

"Shut up, Methrage"

-Jerkdotwad

Ah Jerkdotwad  I almost forgot that crap's name.

22 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Yet Kanabis quotes him as if he is someone worth remembering & quoting. I went to war to fight GOONS to save COBRA, yet Kanabis quotes him as someone who's words influenced him greatly.

Although GK is finished and will never have a place in Cobra. Being someone`s lap dog seems more suitable for him.

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

When GK was crying on OWF because their "Doom" Protectors didn't want to get bogged down in war protecting them against GOONS & didn't care about them; I offered to help them when no one would.

Despite having just gotten out of a very long war waged against us by Kashmir, SRA, Stripes, PPO & whoever else Kashmir could throw at us; I decided to assist COBRA despite needing to attack before having a chance to rebuild in order to even be in range to help.

Not long after Jack Layton slips into the AA, claiming he planned to assist them in fighting GOONS. Instead he conspired to turn COBRA against us, despite us having just entered a war which would last at least another 3-4 months after COBRA turned their back on the LPC. Not to mention Kashmir convinced GOONS if they went along their plot, it would likely irritate me as a big reason for why GOONS should conspire with Kashmir on the issue.

Going way into November, we were still dealing with the war we got into in order to assist Cobra.

It wasn't until 2/10 & over 5 months later that war ended for us. This was after we were already under attack from SNX.

Within a week of the war with SNX peacing out, Jack Layton attacks us again. Cobra declares war on us in support of Jack Layton & declare him their idol.

Dr Strange left COBRA as soon as he became aware of the circumstances & the level of betrayal. The Empire of HYDRA, Founder of COBRA & most consistent member, also joined me when learning about the level of GK's incompetence & him destroying Cobra as a sacrifice for Jack Layton. He still cared deeply for Cobra & I had invested a lot of time fighting GOONS to assist them already; so me and Baron Von Strucker decided we would rebuild Cobra greater than ever before. Letting Cobra meet a meaningless & honorless end, as a Kashmir Puppet; I didn't want to let happen to something he had such great hopes for when creating. Even if Cobra needed to be dismantled brick by brick, Cobra would rise again greater than ever before.

We saved Cobra from GK completely getting COBRA destroyed in the most dishonorable way possible. Kashmir & Jack Layton don't care about COBRA, for them it was a game of turning an ally against us. Some clowns who have never founded an alliance in their life and are just suiciding an alliance he was entrusted to lead against the only alliance who saw potential in them have no right to call themselves Cobra. GK & JL are pretty much the entire leadership & fighting force C0bra has left. They are nothing more than targets for Cobra to hit when in range, however Kashmir is our main target.

So Doom abandoned COBRA when GOONS attacked, we took them in & then Kashmir convinced them to turn on us & got their puppet Mandarin installed. I even told aNiMaLz and others in the LPC not to attack COBRA after they left us to join the enemy, however Cobra took that extra step of also declaring on us in support of our enemies & now Cobra is in safe hands.

Excellent use of the quote function, Meth.

9 months too late to help me, but better late than never I guess.  A case-strengthener at any rate, and a sign of someone who believes they have fact, and not simply opinion, on their side.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:08 PM, Roal36 said:

roal y are u posting in this thread u joined sleazy nova x and that alliance has nothing to do with this war so stay out of our business didn't ur new leader junka lunka tell u what happens when members of sleazy nova follow around the lpcn sticking their noses in our business? u get wrecked scrub:war:go make a thread about the lives and times of sleazy nova nations and post all over it. make sure the thread includes talking about how much junka wishes he was methrage and how the lpcn gives them reason to live and how u all love being junkas farming meat shields LOL LMAO

u and the cult of Layton c0bra cobra zero are perfect example of what happens to backstabbing traitors and now u work for junka lol the boy emperor u pick the worst people to follow just wait until lunka leads u into a war and leaves ur nation a hot mess while he takes all the aid from whoever is dumb enough to send it to him rotflmao:D how many times will u bet on a dead horse ;)

11 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Montezuma should you ever get your ns up to my range feel free to challenge me to a dual, I'd like to see if there's any bite to back up your bark.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen. :awesome:

17 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Montezuma should you ever get your ns up to my range feel free to challenge me to a dual, I'd like to see if there's any bite to back up your bark.

I`ll duel you when I get in range if you`re eager for one. You & Junka vs me to even the odds some. ;)

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

I`ll duel you when I get in range if you`re eager for one. You & Junka vs me to even the odds some. ;)

I may take you up on that at some point (no need for Junka as well) although you not being at war with someone is a rare event and I already know what your bite is like.

Considering we are at peace now, if your fellows want to talk smack about us they shouldn't be afraid of a friendly dual. No need for you to step in for them.

Edited by Galerion

24 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I may take you up on that at some point (no need for Junka as well) although you not being at war with someone is a rare event and I already know what your bite is like.

Considering we are at peace now, if your fellows want to talking smack about us they shouldn't be afraid of a friendly dual. No need for you to step in for them.

For a nation with no wonders, he is a great fighter. However unless we organize it as a 3 vs 3 duel, I think you know you know a 1 vs 1 duel with a Wonderless nation wouldn`t prove anything. Hit him with a nuke each day without any other attacks & him winning every other type of attack would probably still have you ahead in damage.

What makes him a grear warrior is his skill beating nations of similar build & his fighting spirit never faltering even when he is getting nuked. 1 vs 1 would obviously be rigged to your favor, since you would only have 1 target to nuke, not need to worry about being nuked back, as well as be able to nuke him daily based on what you can buy daily.

We can organize a 3 vs 3 duel sometime & even put a wager on it. Could be fun.

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

just like a sleazy nova nation asking to fight while im in the middle of a war and have 3 personal wars going but I don't care send some of ur nations to hit me and I will gladly destroy them just check out my war page I already beat up ur guys so bad in the past and will again just tell them to attack:war:(I apologize to everyone in c0bra and the lpcn for sleazy's intrusion on our war thread. they don't have their own business u see so they have to be in our talks).

sleazy nova x high jacking our thread LMAO what else is new??! I am not a prize fighter I am a solider:gun:i don't duel I war vato!!!:war:send anyone in my range to hit me and see what happens I know u want to fight in this war so bad y don't u just say u want to help c0bra and Kashmir y beat around the bush chicken??!! attack me and see what happens but be men and just say u have nothing to do and u hate the lpcn cuz ur so jealous of us and u cant stand to see what happened to c0bra and Kashmir when they sidelined methrage for no reason!!LMAO u want us so bad so fight! look u chickens ask a guy who is in the middle of war to fight lol that is so funny and sad so tough lmao

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He is the one trash-talking the Imperium, let him back up his own words if he so desires.

the boy emperor speaks!! little Romulus lmao. I have 3 wars I am beating c0bra as usual just like I used to destroy on ur meat shields:facepalm: u asking me to fight while I have these wars and have been in wars proves ur nothing but a chicken emperor!!but please we all know u want to fight why hold back chicky emperor? u lost with dk, and tao helping u, now we will just roll u up and smoke u!! sweet sweet kannabis getting converted to smoke as well....I trash talk ur alliance because it sucks and because when we beat u two times it was.....

#easiestwarever

of course u would wait until we were in war long to start making challenges. here is mine Romulus I have war slots to attack full so if u want a fight send one of ur patty cakes to hit me if not stay out of our business got it little boy emperor augustulus lmao

lpcn 4 life :war:

Montezuma is free to challenge me to a nuke less war duel. (MP is the only military wonder I have at this point and its useless at my or your levels.) 

10 hours ago, Montezuma said:

u and the cult of Layton c0bra cobra zero are perfect example of what happens to backstabbing traitors and now u work for junka lol the boy emperor u pick the worst people to follow just wait until lunka leads u into a war and leaves ur nation a hot mess while he takes all the aid from whoever is dumb enough to send it to him rotflmao:D how many times will u bet on a dead horse ;)

If I am stabbing someone it wil be through front side also.