1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You look petty harassing a bunch of noobs, I actually sympathized with you at first but now this is just pathetic. 

Are you and Jack Layton both in TCA together? Your obsession with this war is obvious.

Fighting back isn't harassing noobs. Also you look petty obsessing over me despite our war being over. If your only claim to relevance is opposing me, that is sad.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

What the $%&@ did you just !@#$@#$ say about me, you little !@#$%*? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in ANIMALZ, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on NOOBS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire METHLANDS. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the $%&@ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ to me over the Internet? Think again, !@#$%. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across PLANET BOB and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re !@#$@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the LPC and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$@#$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$@#$ dead, kiddo.

^All I can think of when someone from aNiMaLz posts.

Thin you need to be reported to mods for clear real life threats. aswell as abusive and menacing behaviour .

You need to step down GK you are no alliance leader. posts like this prove it. About time you stepped down, Maybe join an established alliance to learn the ropes, Behaviour like this is so un-becoming an alliance leader.

Edited by NapoleontheThird

30 minutes ago, NapoleontheThird said:

Thin you need to be reported to mods for clear real life threats. aswell as abusive and menacing behaviour .

You need to step down GK you are no alliance leader. posts like this prove it. About time you stepped down, Maybe join an established alliance to learn the ropes, Behaviour like this is so un-becoming an alliance leader.

Lol.

This is my personal version of the Navy Seal Copypasta, guess you're not familiar with it:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Twas a clear satire on how aNiMaLz interact with others on this forum.

Edited by General Kanabis

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Are you and Jack Layton both in TCA together? Your obsession with this war is obvious.

Fighting back isn't harassing noobs. Also you look petty obsessing over me despite our war being over. If your only claim to relevance is opposing me, that is sad.

Congrats on your new New Polar Order and Non Grata treaties, everyone is fearful of whatever coalition war you will command next.

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

everyone is fearful of whatever coalition war you will command next.

Sounds like something only you would be fearful of, which causes you to make stupid decisions.

Those who aren't provoking war with me or my allies have nothing to worry about.

20 minutes ago, Auctor said:

The irony of Tywin deriding Methrage for having the kinda luck Tywin could never have on his absolute very best day is amusing.

I'm deriding Methrage for his public behavior, I've always had the odds stacked against me in this world so I've never had the luxury of relying on luck.

Junka is just sour because he based his whole FA policy around gaining influence with Doom & within the TCA; with both seemingly falling apart in front of him.

Junka also praised Kashmir when they announced COBRA's new gov for them & exit from the LPC.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm deriding Methrage for his public behavior, I've always had the odds stacked against me in this world so I've never had the luxury of relying on luck.

Just think, if you wouldn't have jumped sides, you'd probably be in methrage' shoes right now!

Yet settled for the cheap doom alternative 

On 4/10/2016 at 5:46 PM, Sephiroth said:

Y & putting that traitor as your idol will be the downfall of COBRA.

and

On 4/11/2016 at 0:48 AM, Sephiroth said:

& others who make a mockery of the Lord with your traitorous false idol will burn without repenting. I think it is you who may want to consider repenting, however it is your soul to squander.

and

On 4/24/2016 at 8:54 PM, Sephiroth said:

Perma-ZI I won't do, but they should have some awareness & realize we don't

and

On 4/24/2016 at 1:10 AM, Sephiroth said:

will ever get peace unless they change their tune drastically and are willing to take certain steps.

peace terms will include leaving COBRA for all members of COBRA unless they accept a viceroy of my choosing. This is the only warning I'll give & then I'm done with this thread. Although I'm open to suggestions on who the Viceroy should be to try getting the back on track.

and

On 4/24/2016 at 1:31 AM, Sephiroth said:

If COBRA is quick to take this offer before I change my mind (on you being their viceroy), they could yet have some honor left in thier existense.

and

21 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

He already told me the truth and his version matches up with yours, so him being honest makes me feel like he can be trusted. He was pressured to it after all the hostility he faced after the announcement from groups like Kashmir

However I have forgiven him and put that behind us.

and

12 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Right now GK & Jack Layton are on the list, although I have more under consideration. Those who choose loyalty to Kanabis/Jack Layton will eventually all be add to the list. Supporting Kanabis or Jack Layton is treason, those who take to long deciding might be considered Kashmir loyalists and not be able to take part in any New COBRA.

and

12 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

COBRA may even deserve worse than Kashmir if they continue to harbor him. Each day is at least an additional week of war for them with Kanabis or any other current members as leader.

and

47 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Sounds like something only you would be fearful of, which causes you to make stupid decisions.

Those who aren't provoking war with me or my allies have nothing to worry about.

Planet Bob...need I quote more?

43 minutes ago, Auctor said:

The irony of Tywin deriding Methrage for having the kinda luck Tywin could never have on his absolute very best day is amusing.

To all those who complained that Doom Kingdom protected Supernova X or otherwise "empowered" Junka to act with an attitude that far outweighed his actual power, at least by having a treaty first we had some leverage over him. 

Enjoy.

Edited by White Chocolate

I will of course agree with coalition leader Red on peace, but it seems some in COBRA are delusional to think Jack Layton can slip out of the war early he started by joining COBRA.

Kanabis & Jack Layton are doing COBRA a disservice and there is nothing I can do for them in regards to peace when they've chosen to harbor Jack Layton & pray if they devote themselves to him everything will work out great for them. It doesn't work that way.

19 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

To all those who complained that Doom Kingdom protected Supernova X or otherwise "empowered" Junka to act with an attitude that far outweighed his actual power, at least by having a treaty first we had some leverage over him. 

Enjoy.

I never honestly got the impression yall empowered him. The very best he got out of it was what, a micro rolling?

24 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I feel like you are missing the fundamental concept.  You do realize that Methrage was attacked.  That Cobra joined in on their own volition to defend the people attacking Methrage.   So this brash and awful Methrage that you are so afraid of that you must quote him repeatedly is daring to believe in a CN where... when attacked Methrage can *defend himself*.  Oh the horrors.

And speaking of treaties, when was DK's Kashmir treaty publicly posted?

44 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

Enjoy.

You our had your chance and jumped to the sidelines.

Enjoy your retirement.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

16 minutes ago, hartfw said:

I feel like you are missing the fundamental concept.  You do realize that Methrage was attacked.  That Cobra joined in on their own volition to defend the people attacking Methrage.   So this brash and awful Methrage that you are so afraid of that you must quote him repeatedly is daring to believe in a CN where... when attacked Methrage can *defend himself*.  Oh the horrors.

And speaking of treaties, when was DK's Kashmir treaty publicly posted?

COBRA attacked me before anyone came to our defense, so they were attacking us for defending ourselves against Kashmir.

8 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

What the $%&@ did you just !@#$@#$ say about me, you little !@#$%*? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in ANIMALZ, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on NOOBS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire METHLANDS. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the $%&@ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ to me over the Internet? Think again, !@#$%. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across PLANET BOB and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re !@#$@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the LPC and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$@#$ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$@#$ dead, kiddo.

^All I can think of when someone from aNiMaLz posts.

lolz!

pls do not forget to take your meds and share it w/ junka lunka:P

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You look petty harassing a bunch of noobs, I actually sympathized with you at first but now this is just pathetic. 

coming from someone who does it always w/o much reason...we never expected ur sympathy, your just jealous meth/sep is generating more attention than you:P

meth has all the reason to call them what he wants for harboring that clown jack layton

On 4/27/2016 at 4:40 PM, Montezuma said:

also really cool flag methrage would u please make the new lpcn liberated goons flag for us??!! please please!!

Big Version which can be good for announcements.

lpcgoons_zpsacxophk3.jpg

Within the size limitations to include in your signature.

lpcgoons150x_zpsnrmlwknu.jpg

Small version within the size limitations to include as an in-game flag.

lpcgoons80x_zpshezejul9.jpg

Also I now claim the Cobra AA for the Libertarian Party of Cybernations.

o/ Libertarian Party of Cybernations