1 hour ago, hartfw said:

I don't see supporting Methrage's inalienable right of existence as tantamount to throwing a pity party.  Methrage has shown himself more than capable of reversing the arrows slung his way, and persevering against larger foes.  If he requests aid, Cowboys will be happy to offer assistance.  But never with pity.

When Methrage created his "Public Trial of Immortan Junka" thread, my alliance was attacked by LPCN for posting this:

On 2/4/2016 at 8:24 AM, Immortan Junka said:

I don't recognize your court, better send in the marshals.

What happened to Supernova X's inalienable rights to self-determination and sovereignty? I don't remember any outrage then.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

When Methrage created his "Public Trial of Immortan Junka" thread, my alliance was attacked by LPCN for posting this:

What happened to Supernova X's inalienable rights to self-determination and sovereignty? I don't remember any outrage then.

You have the right to remain atomic.  Anything you nuke can and will be used against you in a court of nukes.  If you cannot afford nukes, one will be appointed to you in a timely fashion.

If you choose not to buy sdi's you are free to do so.   

46 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hunka Junka if you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair with them, it is like expecting a lion not to eat you because you don't eat lion...Stop whining and deal with it.  ?

Edited by Hombre Sabio
Typo - changed Junka Lunka to Hunka Junka

4 minutes ago, Hombre Sabio said:

Junka Lunka if you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair with them, it is like expecting a lion not to eat you because you don't eat lion...Stop whining and deal with it.  ?

I love this post!

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Literally has nothing to do with my point about selective outrage.

We will select whether our statements are right or wrong in regards to your statements about selective outrage

Wow, really Junka? Mass messaging my members this non-sense? The obsession isn't two way, but stop begging for war. Also you received no report. The reason I don't want to talk with you Junka is you're a dick & hostile in all communications.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 4/29/2016 1:21:12 PM
Subject: Greetings!

Body: I am Immortan Junka, Emperor of the Imperium of Supernova X.

I received a report that nations from COBRA may be being extorted into joining Sephiroth's alliance affiliation. This message is part of an investigation regarding these reports.

The Imperium is a force of stability and prosperity in the lower tier and tries to ensure new nations receive adequate payment for tech, as mandated internally by the July Revolution.

Could you help me by answering the following questions?

*Was joining Sephiroth's alliance a condition for peace?
*Is Sephiroth trying to force you into tech slavery?
*Do you really want to be a member of Sephiroth's alliance?

Hoping to hear back!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I cannot care about every crappy micro. 

Edited by hartfw

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Wow, really Junka? Mass messaging my members this non-sense? The obsession isn't two way, but stop begging for war. Also you received no report. The reason I don't want to talk with you Junka is you're a dick & hostile in all communications.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 4/29/2016 1:21:12 PM
Subject: Greetings!

Body: I am Immortan Junka, Emperor of the Imperium of Supernova X.

I received a report that nations from COBRA may be being extorted into joining Sephiroth's alliance affiliation. This message is part of an investigation regarding these reports.

The Imperium is a force of stability and prosperity in the lower tier and tries to ensure new nations receive adequate payment for tech, as mandated internally by the July Revolution.

Could you help me by answering the following questions?

*Was joining Sephiroth's alliance a condition for peace?
*Is Sephiroth trying to force you into tech slavery?
*Do you really want to be a member of Sephiroth's alliance?

Hoping to hear back!

Slam Dunk CB there. that would be instant DoW for some alliances

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Also you pre-emptively attacked me for making that thread, you just rack up the CBs against you (as I'm already at war) and attack when I have every reason to hit while I'm still at war.

Edited by Sephiroth

Your threats of violence do not cow the Imperators of Supernova X, who have carved their names into history, swearing in the presence of Admin that we shall continue. You have never apologized to the Imperium nor formally recognized our sovereignty. You are still classified as a terrorist entity. It is in our right to query former COBRA members and determine what your purpose for them is.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your threats of violence do not cow the Imperators of Supernova X, who have carved their names into history, swearing in the presence of Admin that we shall continue. You have never apologized to the Imperium nor formally recognized our sovereignty. You are still classified as a terrorist entity. It is in our right to query former COBRA members and determine what your purpose for them is.

You're still classified as mentally insane, go bug someone else. Also I think SNX & your allies fall outside the realm of neutral alliances they can go to with your obsession against us. You were harassing aNiMaLz to quit the LPC constantly in the lead up to our last war, where you attacked me after aNiMaLz hit you for constant harassment against them.

This what the member told me he said back,

" Thought you guys might want to see this. I answered truthfully that I was never at war with the Aliance and that I joined of my own will with no coersion. Just thought I'd pass it along."

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is in our right to query former COBRA members and determine what your purpose for them is.

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

This what the member told me he said back,

" Thought you guys might want to see this. I answered truthfully that I was never at war with the Aliance and that I joined of my own will with no coersion. Just thought I'd pass it along."

And this guy was never a member of Cobra, so just admit you are just mass Pm'ing our members!

I find this an interesting result of our query:

To: Immortan Junka    From: Roal36    Date: 4/30/2016 12:33:57 AM

Subject: RE: Opinion

Message: Sephiroth has refused to let me join LSF because they are fighting against TFC he asked me join a truly neutral alliance, so I went onto join SCOTLAND which he opposes saying they are allied to you. I point out that he is contradicting himself now since SCOTLAND is neutral towards them and SNX is neutral (atleast so far) in this war.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Message: Sephiroth has refused to let me join LSF because they are fighting against TFC he asked me join a truly neutral alliance, so I went onto join SCOTLAND which he opposes saying they are allied to you. I point out that he is contradicting himself now since SCOTLAND is neutral towards them and SNX is neutral (atleast so far) in this war.

Cant be true :o Because when members of an AA at war is granted peace then there is never any demands as to where they can join. Oh wait! there almost always is :lol1:

COME ON Immortan Junka now you are not even trying!

Do you want us force the ex-Cobra people on to a specific AA?

Edited by tobiash

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage is looking out for him.

Friends don't let friends join LSF.

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Junka, if it wasn't for your hostility towards us; I wouldn't have cared about ex-Cobra joining you or your allies. However your clear hostility towards me means your alliance and allies don't fall inside the realm of neutrality.

You were the cause of this decision. I don't trust you.

27 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Cant be true :o Because when members of an AA at war is granted peace then there is never any demands as to where they can join. Oh wait! there almost always is

lol wut? No it isn't, that's very uncommon. I've been here around 10 years and don't know if I've ever seen that as a term for surrender. xD

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you are upset about new nations joining SNX or our allies then simply attack. You don't believe in sovereignty or self-determination anyway.

This is golden, considering your own 'join or die' war campaign