As the third Mandarin of COBRA, I hereby declare war on Limitless Nexus.

Mandarins%20Banner.jpg

It is an honor to ride into war in defense of Kashmir.

All over the COBRA domain, soldiers pray to our God of War, the mighty War Jesus, for the bloodiest of battles. We proudly offer our infrastructure as sacrifice.

o7

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have become a shadow of the alliance I once knew & praying to false idols will bring you nothing other than complete devastation.

Also we're defending ourselves, although I know it doesn't matter to you. So see you on the battlefield & as your alliance faces ruin, just know Jack Layton is why & putting that traitor as your idol will be the downfall of COBRA.

Jack Layton is not a "false idol." He is our lord and savior The Great Bambino, destroyer of nations and the mighty bringer of justice and chill vibes, Rock and Roll god Extraordinaire.

If I were you I would repent and immediately make restitution. Before thou art smitten down hastily with a rod of iron!

Jack Layton is not a "false idol." He is our lord and savior The Great Bambino, destroyer of nations and the mighty bringer of justice and chill vibes, Rock and Roll god Extraordinaire.

If I were you I would repent and immediately make restitution. Before thou art smitten down hastily with a rod of iron!

Even if my nation burns bright for a indefinite amount of time fighting the evils which lurks in the shadows, its just a mere moment in time compared to the eternity you, General Kanabis & others who make a mockery of the Lord with your traitorous false idol will burn without repenting. I think it is you who may want to consider repenting, however it is your soul to squander.

Meanwhile COBRA a protected alliance has 10 times as many members as Limitless Nexus.

o/ COBRA
o/ Kashmir

Limitless Nexus has members who have served through years of war.

You have a bubble inflated by promises of our aid.

Not sure who convinced you that backstabbing us would grant you a windfall, but they lied.

Sephiroth is more than capable of defeating your treachery himself, but be assured, should he seek aid, CA will provide it. 

Limitless Nexus has members who have served through years of war.

You have a bubble inflated by promises of our aid.

Not sure who convinced you that backstabbing us would grant you a windfall, but they lied.

Sephiroth is more than capable of defeating your treachery himself, but be assured, should he seek aid, CA will provide it. 

New COBRA nations aren't promised or given any money (except reparation aid). They are only promised security and a fun time.

As the third Mandarin of COBRA, I hereby declare war on Limitless Nexus.

It is an honor to ride into war in defense of Kashmir.

All over the COBRA domain, soldiers pray to our God of War, the mighty War Jesus, for the bloodiest of battles. We proudly offer our infrastructure as sacrifice.

o7

You might want to spend more time on nation building your alliance than throwing your willfully unprepared children members into a pointless war.

If not for COBRA's protectors. I suspect they may not be in existence an no validity as an alliance

That is like saying NPO, Umbrella only exist because of their fully wondered Nuke powered top nations. Your reasoning is lame.

COBRA was a punching bag for GOONS until I stepped in, then not long after the leader at the time let Jack Layton onto the AA being fooled into thinking Jack would help fight; he mysteriously got booted from AA and now we have the current COBRA who idolizes a traitor.

Sad what became of COBRA.

COBRA was a punching bag for GOONS until I stepped in, then not long after the leader at the time let Jack Layton onto the AA being fooled into thinking Jack would help fight; he mysteriously got booted from AA and now we have the current COBRA who idolizes a traitor.

Yeah.
Do you remember when you started accepting rogue states like Nukington into your AA?
That's when we started to realize what kind of sneaky filth we were dealing with.

Seems rather suspicious you posted screenshots of the Goons Announcements just weeks after Nukington was created.
Now I'm no expert, and I'm not saying it was aliens...
But it was aliens.

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-17-12.png

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-20-52.png

Screenshot_2016-03-03-17-21-27.png

You talk about old COBRA and new COBRA but whome are you trying to fool. There is no old COBRA or a new one there is just one COBRA and it has always been like that. That old leader you speak about is Inquisitor Severus and he was not booted out of the alliance. He was just alliance hopping and he went on to form Order of Tenebris AA which is the only alliance with whome Cobra has an Optional Defence and Attack pact. Severus went inactive and his nation got deleted and recently has comeback with a new name and avatar.