• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Transcended said:

The only "Join or Die" i can see stated on that document is in the header

Peace was resolved with DK fairly quickly as well. Then not long after Junka attacked aNiMaLz in his obsession to provoke war with us.

Nobody cares about your revisionist history, you were attacking aNiMaLz & trying to make them join you with force. This was while me and most of aNiMaLz were still in anarchy fighting the rogue GOONS. So you were a bandwaggoner and providing assistance for rogues who attacked many alliances.

Supernova X opposes lower-tier tyranny. We have resisted your demands that we surrender our sovereignty, and our members will never tolerate a usurper. We stand as an example of freedom to those who would seek to escape the political tyranny of the LPCN.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Supernova X opposes lower-tier tyranny. We have resisted your demands that we surrender our sovereignty, and our members will never again tolerate a usurper. We stand as an example of freedom to those who would seek to escape the tyranny of the LPCN.

I suggested they change their leader because your obsession with me is unhealthy. Although I don't care as long as your obsession isn't a source of constant conflict.

The LPC exists to protect freedom. You oppose us because you can't stand freedom.

What official inquiry? Anyways, send me a PM if you have any "official" inquiries.

Edit: Also all I've seen is attention whoring by you to take this topic way off topic so far. I don't take anything you post on here seriously, since I know its all propaganda from you, There is no way you believe what you're saying. I have no idea why I've responded to you this long.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

As long as Sephiroth respects the rights of new nations I do not forsee any issues.

Your new "member" Roal36 will be locked in war till the 3rd of May for public support in crimes against rebellion.

You may buy his freedom or just deal with it.

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

I'm sure SNX will obtain you peace, if not then you obviously aren't worth much to them and you will then have to complete the round.

You wont get another penny from me or SNX.

15 minutes ago, the rebel said:

That's exactly what I want, so stop sending me peace offers as they won't get accepted.

It doesn't hurt me right? Believe me I would have loved to send you CMs and even an occasional nuke.

10 hours ago, the rebel said:

Nope, just prolongs your moving on. Yeah too bad you was broke.

He didn't surrender properly, so SNX would be accepting a runaway if they take him in. So problems for him might not end with your war if he doesn't surrender properly.

8 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

He didn't surrender properly, so SNX would be accepting a runaway if they take him in. So problems for him might not end with your war if he doesn't surrender properly.

You should just back off and leave him alone.

2 minutes ago, Galerion said:

You should just back off and leave him alone.

Junka made clear we're still classified as terrorists according to you guys & has been mass messaging our members. That's not a good way to make us want to waive the surrender requirement so they can join you guys. I know Junka is itching for war & sitting in the lower tiers with a bunch of other nuclear nations on war footing.

I wouldn't have cared if Junka didn't make clear he considers us terrorists, meaning he views us as an enemy.

On 4/29/2016 at 10:56 PM, Immortan Junka said:

That might be a blank check of behavior for you folks, but for myself I will call out Methrage's public behavior regardless of how much he waves his newfound authority around.

It's possible to be magnanimous in victory as it is to be graceful in defeat, Methrage seems incapable of either and that's what sets he and myself apart. All this talk of viceroys and permawar is frankly sickening, especially when he is brandishing his backing from major alliances in front of a bunch of noobs.

no matter how u spin it...ur only making a case for your own agenda.:o

so, you want us apologize and begged for kanabis and jack layton to forgiv us for defending ourselves on OWF? That most of them are noobs they shouldn't be punished for their actions? lolz! and to add to that they even harbored the man who started all this frackas and we should let it slip by w/o any action? don't worry junka lunka after this war i might be temporarily leaving animalz AA and declared on your new SNX nations, mess up their back collection, then come back to animalz because on your logic that should never be punished for animalz is very small and has many new nations compared to SNX. :lol1:

watch out for that coz that might happen especially your low tier members has more descent warchest than them to steal:P

Edited by visayan